Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

bebop esq posted:

alec: no

cumshitter: yes

shm: don't care

white sauce: don't remember enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Plinkey posted:

we got rid of all desktops and they bought all the devs like $3k laptops in mid 2020

I have refused a laptop every year since the pandemic began so I have an excuse to not be on camera

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

euphronius posted:

cumshitter is by far the worst perma this website has ever done

I really didn’t get it . how can you dox Alec?? fucker was ok who wants to be a millionnaire

he legit did not deserve a permaban

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
how far did alec get on who wants to be a millionaire?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

euphronius posted:

cumshitter is by far the worst perma this website has ever done

I really didn’t get it . how can you dox Alec?? fucker was ok who wants to be a millionnaire

i have it on good authority, maybe the biggest authority, that alec is banned from ever teaching in certain schools for life, sources familiar with alex' way of thinking are saying more and more.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

alec posted nude paintings of his own sister

lmao

Apr 7, 2003

I'm okay with some wacky poo poo to generate content but 'tasteful' nudes of your own sister is a little much even if it's a bit.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlZydtG3xqI

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I have refused a laptop every year since the pandemic began so I have an excuse to not be on camera

you are very courteous to your coworkers

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

bong hits for trump

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

yeah that was really loving bizarre. I know i post my drunken bullshit but jesus christ

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

bebop esq posted:

i love this song

I was just poking around on the Ticketmaster website and saw that for just $869.50 I could get a second-row ticket for the Mary J. Blige show here in September lol (I like her but uh not that much)

I came really close to paying $220 for fourth-row seats to see Cher a few years ago but I successfully talked myself out of it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I'm okay with some wacky poo poo to generate content but 'tasteful' nudes of your own sister is a bit much even if it's a bit.

i don't mind his content. kinda ambivalent about it. plus he gets ppl angry so that's hella net positive in my book

Apr 7, 2003

Plinkey posted:

My hair's past my shoulders at this point

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

how dare you !

I’d take SHM back before Alec. At least he doesn’t post about this thread on twitter all the loving time.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/0pzVQNU.mp4

Apr 7, 2003

Lpzie posted:

i don't mind his content. kinda ambivalent about it. plus he gets ppl angry so that's hella net positive in my book

Getting a married woman to jerk you off in the walk-in is funny. Posting nudes of your sister, not so much.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Plinkey posted:

lol

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

say the camera just isn't working

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

VideoKid posted:

how dare you !

I’d take SHM back before Alec. At least he doesn’t post about this thread on twitter all the loving time.

Hmmmmm. Sticking up for a pedo apologist. VideoKid for mod!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I havent had a married woman yet jesus christ let me get there first

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

bebop esq posted:

how far did alec get on who wants to be a millionaire?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dgK4gwG8ZE

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Getting a married woman to jerk you off in the walk-in is funny. Posting nudes of your sister, not so much.

wrong... as always. when will u learn

Apr 7, 2003

Oglethorpe posted:

say the camera just isn't working

I don't want a work laptop, I have a nice setup here with a few big monitors attached to my desktop for remoting in + a laptop for doing poo poo I don't want work to see (like posting all day).

Apr 7, 2003

Buddykins posted:

I havent had a married woman yet

fail

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I have one former sex partner who is now deceased (due to an infection from a rare really hosed up bacterial thing) and that has thrown me more than anything

Apr 7, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

I have one former sex partner who is now deceased (due to an infection from a rare really hosed up bacterial thing) and that has thrown me more than anything

Good news, with covid increased mortality + the government not giving a gently caress about controlling it, having sex partners who later died will be completely normal soon

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

weird seminude self paintings are way funnier than any ai generated content

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

A. I love being on camera bc I love my coworkers and want to see them too
B. Make them spend money on you get baller headphones too

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hitting f5 over and over to update the conversation. u know, in the future, text msgs come in automatically, instantly, no need to push a button to check for them.

Apr 7, 2003

Virgil Vox posted:

Assuming Alec was 100% honest about the paintings and where they came from, he basically pulled the blanket halfway back on a bed that was full of some really loving weird family poo poo

it may have been a bit, and I hope it was, but still

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Good news, with covid increased mortality + the government not giving a gently caress about controlling it, having sex partners who later died will be completely normal soon

is the narrative that gay people are spreading monkeypox still the dominate thinking? I've been out of the covid thread since like march

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Virgil Vox posted:

This is a good point that applies to vlogs too!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7rm9t5S4uE

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Hmmmmm. Sticking up for a pedo apologist. VideoKid for mod!

if they unbanned him SHM would just meltdown about something else within like a weeke

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the bit explainer and ht ebit understander rolled up into the body of 1 human

Apr 7, 2003

AxGrap posted:

A. I love being on camera bc I love my coworkers and want to see them too

We had a discussion about this in a retention meeting and I outright said that while I enjoyed working with my coworkers and thought they were all great people, I was as close to them as I ever wanted to be, no offense. lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hey tayne were you tempted to make fun of me for using an ebike for running everyday errands around the city

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Virgil Vox posted:

is the narrative that gay people are spreading monkeypox still the dominate thinking? I've been out of the covid thread since like march

yep, even while kids are catching it

good poo poo, the gay plague gambit never goes out of style. I hate everything