Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I知 happy to claim, I知 the frozen peas.

The masonry with zoya was actually created by someone else

My first three masonry targets (Maugrim, SporkChan, RWC) were all not compatible with peas, but last night was TMor who I successfully masoned (and hasn稚 spoke to me yet) so he can confirm I did that and thus I知 not the killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Good try though RWC!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
i can confirm the masonry

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Okay so Hal was not killing last night, mycelia was not killing last night, MQ is cleared by me.

That leaves Plastic, Spork, and TMor. None of whom are particularly trustworthy. All of whom have claimed towny things.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Well I don't know guys, do you want to give me another chance to find scum? It would help my self-esteem a lot, and also if I was alive to give the results the next day. But I will admit that I've really sucked at it so far.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Okay so Hal was not killing last night, mycelia was not killing last night, MQ is cleared by me.

That leaves Plastic, Spork, and TMor. None of whom are particularly trustworthy. All of whom have claimed towny things.

I have served up two scum on a platter lmao.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I have served up two scum on a platter lmao.

Hmmm... Exactly what do you mean by that? That you voted for them?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Hmmm... Exactly what do you mean by that? That you voted for them?

Because if that's your criterion then I have served up three.

Rhymes With Clue fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Dec 1, 2023

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Because if that's you're criterion then I have served up three.

YOUR

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Somebody is a big fat turkey liar I suspect.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Somebody is a big fat turkey liar I suspect.

Yeah. You.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

All right, here are all my thoughts before I go off to walk dogs for a couple of hours.

I do not believe that everybody passed up the big turkey. Also the selfish JOAT is the only explanation I can think of for the N1 actions. TPC may have jailed Keats, and Maug lightninged Hal, but ... okay, I might have to reread for this one, or someone smarter could do that.

mycelia claimed doctor and I believe that claim because of our interaction when I listed all the roles except doc. I think probably only the actual doc would have read my post that closely. Also mycelia's claimed targets are all pretty townsided.

Tracker? That would be Spork--and if Spork was tracking he couldn't have been the killer. BUT he didn't claim to have seen mycelia target ANarc until mycelia had already said that. And he didn't claim to have seen me target ANarc until I had already claimed that. Convenient?

Plastic seems pretty sure there are only 4 scum. If there are 5 we're in trouble, otherwise I think we can stand to lose another towny, i.e., me.

On preview:

No, I am the gunsmith, I don't think that's a role included in the big fat turkey.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
My thoughts were that the Selfish JOAT had to be in the game because of the D1 results as well.

Keats was probably jailed. His action failed. My track on him failed. Cube's imperfect rolecop on him failed.

But Zoya has claimed her action on Cube also failed. Zoya was the loudifier, so shouldn't have been affected by the JOAT.

...I'm just now realizing that I had Zoya has the imperfect rolecop instead of the loudifier. So the only way Zoya's action would fail is if Zoya was roleblocked, or Cube was jailed.

So Zoya was probably roleblocked. By EGalz, who had that power from the Baby JOAT.

Okay, nevermind. Maybe the Selfish JOAT isn't in the game.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

mycelia, you're the doctor, correct?

Has your action been successful every night?

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I'm guessing you had to have been jailed on N2 if your action failed, Spork.

So I don't really think we're gonna get anywhere else with night action mafia at this point.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Also let's just put this out here.

Eliminated
---
Voodoo - Gravy Masonizer
EGalz - Baby JOAT
Keats - Watcher
Maerlyn - Votebomb
Maugrim - Lightning Rod
TPC - Jailer
CubicalSucrose - imperfect rolecop
Humalong - Sloppy Messenger
Zoya - Loudifier
saladscooper - PGO Poisoner
spacing in vienna - Empowerer
AnonymousNarcotics - Flexible JOAT

Alive
---
Hal Incandenza - Peas masonizer
MockingQuantum - Vigilante
mycelia - Doctor
PlasticAutomaton - Pie Masonizer
Rhymes With Clue - Gunsmith
SporkChan - Tracker
Tired Moritz - Exeproof

Unaccounted For
---
Selfish JOAT
Popular
Cut the Day in Half

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

SporkChan posted:

mycelia, you're the doctor, correct?

Has your action been successful every night?

Correct. I was pretty surprised by that, actually, I figured a) someone got the selfish JOAT and b) they would have docced by now.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I'm guessing you had to have been jailed on N2 if your action failed, Spork.

So I don't really think we're gonna get anywhere else with night action mafia at this point.

Agreed. For a second I thought I had a smoking gun that someone was lying, because I was certain the Selfish JOAT was in the game.

But it seems not.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

I知 happy to claim, I知 the frozen peas.

The masonry with zoya was actually created by someone else

My first three masonry targets (Maugrim, SporkChan, RWC) were all not compatible with peas, but last night was TMor who I successfully masoned (and hasn稚 spoke to me yet) so he can confirm I did that and thus I知 not the killer

Actually, one last one.

Plastic, did you create the masonry between Hal and Zoya? None of the flipped roles could mason other people, so I'm not sure how else that could have happened?

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Also let's just put this out here.

Eliminated
---
Voodoo - Gravy Masonizer
EGalz - Baby JOAT
Keats - Watcher
Maerlyn - Votebomb
Maugrim - Lightning Rod
TPC - Jailer
CubicalSucrose - imperfect rolecop
Humalong - Sloppy Messenger
Zoya - Loudifier
saladscooper - PGO Poisoner
spacing in vienna - Empowerer
AnonymousNarcotics - Flexible JOAT

Alive
---
Hal Incandenza - Peas masonizer
MockingQuantum - Vigilante
mycelia - Doctor
PlasticAutomaton - Pie Masonizer
Rhymes With Clue - Gunsmith
SporkChan - Tracker
Tired Moritz - Exeproof

Unaccounted For
---
Selfish JOAT
Popular
Cut the Day in Half

Thank you for this. I'm going to ##unvote now, since RWC claimed and all.

I do think it's worth keeping an eye on Spork, but they're not my first pick. Tmor...mgh. Gut says "frustrated town". Plastic is being helpful...too helpful?! Need to think it over.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Too helpful. :shepface:

Actually I do have one last bit of night action mafia to add.

Hal masoned TMor. Tmor has confirmed.
I added SiV to the Hal/Plastic/Formerly Zoya masonry. Hal can confirm that there was mod confirmation SiV was added to the masonry right before she ran to the bathroom.
Mycellia docced ANarc but couldn't save them from the poison. Spork is confirming this.

All three of us have independent confirmation from another player that they did not do the kill.

Spork is claiming to have tracked Mycellia to Anarc.
SiV is claiming a Gunsmith result of "can't kill" on MQ
MQ and Tmor have claimed no action.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I added SiV to the Hal/Plastic/Formerly Zoya masonry. Hal can confirm that there was mod confirmation SiV was added to the masonry right before she ran to the bathroom.
Mycellia docced ANarc but couldn't save them from the poison. Spork is confirming this.

All three of us have independent confirmation from another player that they did not do the kill.

Oh so you can add people to the masonry. Okay.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

SporkChan posted:

Oh so you can add people to the masonry. Okay.

So Hal being masoned to Zoya was your doing? And you can confirm that?

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

SporkChan posted:

So Hal being masoned to Zoya was your doing? And you can confirm that?

I have multiple mason related powers and that is one of them yes.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

PlasticAutomaton posted:

SiV RWC is claiming a Gunsmith result of "can't kill" on MQ

ftfy

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Sorry, I just like to keep myself from assuming things. You're not high on my list at all :shobon:

You said you also cleared MQ earlier, yeah? So we're down to RWC, Tmor and Spork for the NK. And Tmor was exe-proof, so... Wouldn't that make Tmor a good option for today? If they're scum we knock off the exe-proof, if they're town we didn't kill town. I know it'd be better to definitely kill scum, but if Tmor's scum we'd need to do that anyway. What do you all think?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

mycelia posted:

Sorry, I just like to keep myself from assuming things. You're not high on my list at all :shobon:

You said you also cleared MQ earlier, yeah? So we're down to RWC, Tmor and Spork for the NK. And Tmor was exe-proof, so... Wouldn't that make Tmor a good option for today? If they're scum we knock off the exe-proof, if they're town we didn't kill town. I know it'd be better to definitely kill scum, but if Tmor's scum we'd need to do that anyway. What do you all think?

Actually this is a great idea IMO. Does that mean they kill the next player down, no matter how few votes? Or does that mean no one dies?

If the former, I'm okay with it being me. I hate it when a game ends with my death, kill me today and this one won't. Not very likely I'll get another result anyhow.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I mean if you want to drag this game longer, sure

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
But I rather not keep the possible juggernaut when we have a living doc and a tracker

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Actually, from my POV it's TMoritz or Spork, so maybe Spork could be second in line.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I keep forgetting that jugg part. Because it's not on my role card, because I'm not scum!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Hal also said that they could kill me tonight so I don't see why we don't just go RWC and have Hal explode me if RWC flipped town

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

I also forgot the jugg, whoops. Right. Ignore that, then.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Tired Moritz posted:

Hal also said that they could kill me tonight so I don't see why we don't just go RWC and have Hal explode me if RWC flipped town

Oh, poo poo. Is that the secret mason effect? That works for me.

##vote rwc

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

Waaaait a minute, what? When did Hal say this? How does he kill you with frozen peas (okay it does sound possible, but extremely unlikely).

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
In the masonry? He should probably come in and confirmed things. Sorry, Hal if you told me in confidence :x

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

lol, perhaps lmao even

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

That is true, that is the secret masonry effect. Which is why I have been trying to mason people I found scummy.

Well except Maurgrim, I wanted him dead for beating my Boggle score.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Piggybacking on this some, because it's good work.

Hal, Plastic, and Mycellia all took an action, all 'observed' by another player.

My track can't be independently verified, and I stated it after Mycelia had claimed their target.
RWC has a gunsmith result on MQ of NOT A KILLER
TMor has claimed to have no actions
MQ was the vig and claimed to have no more actions

Hal, Plastic, and Mycellia are cleared.
MQ is cleared. (Only way I can see for MQ to be scum is if RWC is also scum.)

Scum must be in the other three players; TMor, Spork, or RWC.

From my perspective voting out RWC and letting Hal kill TMor is the best option.

From your perspectives if both flip town then I must be the scum, but I'd be alone.

Can anyone see any downsides that I don't?