Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

It'd be cool if it's Bobby's Sugarfoots

Ooooh I hope with all my hope!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Bobby's Peggy's Sugarfoot's

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Apparently, per articles from February… The King of the Hill reboot is expected to premiere on Hulu in early 2025.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's laotian/texan barbeque

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I would eat that without knowing anything else about it, that sounds fuckin’ good.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I find that most fusion food is better than not because it's usually bringing the best bits of its respective traditions.

The boiled ox penis is now smoked, for example

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I still remember the bit in Deep Space Nine where Sisko's dad makes Cajun-Ferengi fusion cuisine. Nog loves it, and so does Jake til he learns what's in it.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
American food is fusion food

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

American food is good and is one of the few parts of the country that has gotten undeniably better over the past few decades

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I still remember the bit in Deep Space Nine where Sisko's dad makes Cajun-Ferengi fusion cuisine. Nog loves it, and so does Jake til he learns what's in it.

What are tube grubs if not land-shrimp?

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

If Bobby is 21 in the new season will the show be retro-nostalgic, since Bobby will be 21 around 2013-ish

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

SettingSun posted:

If Bobby is 21 in the new season will the show be retro-nostalgic, since Bobby will be 21 around 2013-ish

It's a cartoon you can have floaty time!

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

you broke my grill posted:

Why, after the explosion, does Hank pour his beer into a plastic cup instead of drinking it out the can. I wondered if he was scared of the can exploding but he opens it himself no problem and then pours it into a cup. Idk I guess just to show he's acting unusual because he's shook up.

I always assumed this was a parody of a shook up character taking a shot of hard liquor to steady thier nerves, expect Hank is a square so he just has a shot of his cheap beer.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

SettingSun posted:

This would be better anyway. I don't need Hank Hill commenting on Jan 6th or Tiktok.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Most Power Alex posted:

I always assumed this was a parody of a shook up character taking a shot of hard liquor to steady thier nerves, expect Hank is a square so he just has a shot of his cheap beer.

Nov 6, 2002

Most Power Alex posted:

Hank also does this when he has to give the Flying Hawaiian a passing grade. He takes an emergency can of warm Alamo out of his desk.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Ah crap, your right, and I'm on my last demerit too. Guess I'm retaking the King of the Hill Reference Understander test :(

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

This would be better anyway. I don't need Hank Hill commenting on Jan 6th or Tiktok.

lol you just know we're gonna get it

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
tiktok almost certainly but I can't imagine hank giving a poo poo about jan 6 except that they're a bunch of dumbasses who sat in chairs and broke poo poo instead of doing anything meaningful?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Dale, Bill and Boomhauer would've definitely B-plotted themselves into attending Jan 6th and needing Hank to bail them out of the incredibly stupid situation they found themselves in.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci_PnX7kegM

Anyone worried that Mike Judge can't be political and funny anymore should watch In The Know.

I'm the total woke PC lefty whatever that they’re making fun of and I think it's loving hilarious.

Nov 6, 2002

Dale would never be a Trump supporter. RFK Jr maybe.

Nov 6, 2002

Another Bill posted:

Anyone worried that Mike Judge can't be political and funny anymore should watch In The Know.

I'm the total woke PC lefty whatever that they’re making fun of and I think it's loving hilarious.

I was gonna make a snarky remark about "can't wait for Judge's take on transgender', but then I remembered KOTH already did that and it was progressive and frankly ahead of it's time.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Another Bill posted:

It wasn't as bad as I feared, and overall was fairly enjoyable.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Dale would never be a Trump supporter. RFK Jr maybe.

especially with RFK's pivot to supporting meme stocks, I can see Dale getting waaaaaaay into BBBY mythos

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Holy poo poo I've passed over In The Know for too long.

This is excellent

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Another Bill posted:

wtf is jorge masvidal doing here

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
https://youtube.com/shorts/FnkUMyOKHp0?feature=shared

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Another Bill posted:

Idk if I’m gonna watch this but I like that Zach Woods is getting work.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Idk if I’m gonna watch this but I like that Zach Woods is getting work.

It’s worth it just for his Malcolm gladwell persona. He’s fantastic as always.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
The episode with the racism roundtable doesn't quite land, but jorge masvidal saves it

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lmao

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
https://i.imgur.com/8CKtcU0.mp4

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I think after with all the VO deaths they're going to retool the show into a Gilligan's Island style thing about that time Cotton made a survival shelter out of mud and blood and dung. It'll be called King of the Hill of Mud and Blood and Dung.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

I’d probably watch KotHoMaBaD

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXf296OPbjY

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

One of the best gags

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Prof. Banks posted:

One of the best gags

I only imagine that Johnny Hardwick and Stephen Root were giggling when they got the chance to talk like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011