Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
If you take a legit bullet to the head, the body have ways of shutting down. Few people know this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

Applewhite posted:

True story: I was arguing social welfare programs with coworkers the other day and he related an anecdote about how he watched a Black woman buy her groceries with food stamps and then spent $75 of her own money to buy liquor (many such cases!).

Just about any time I’ve had a conversation with someone about this they start walking back their claims after any questioning. “I worked at Publix and watched a woman buy an expensive wedding cake on food stamps” becomes “well, it might have been a birthday sheet cake for her son” becomes “well, I didn’t actually see it myself, my manager told me about it...”

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

WalrusWhiskers
Nov 1, 2010

He's got no teeth, see?
Fun Shoe

Mentally disturbed, bad and erratic behavior... Who does that remind me of?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dr.Caligari posted:

Yeah. Blame the students, staff and community that are now the victims.

fat orange gently caress

I'm super glad he rolled back the regulations preventing the mentally ill from purchasing legal guns. I hope someone asks him that in his speech. Who am I kidding, he's not going to take questions. It's not the time

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

warez posted:

Just about any time I’ve had a conversation with someone about this they start walking back their claims after any questioning. “I worked at Publix and watched a woman buy an expensive wedding cake on food stamps” becomes “well, it might have been a birthday sheet cake for her son” becomes “well, I didn’t actually see it myself, my manager told me about it...”

Or they double down
"it's true! I saw it with my own eyes! Then she bought a lottery ticket and some cigarettes and vodka, then went outside and handed over the ebt card to a drug dealer (must have been a drug dealer because he wasn't white) and he gave her a fist size crack rock"

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Trump gonna do his press conference soon

Lets go baby

fatal oopsie-daisy fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Feb 15, 2018

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Applewhite posted:

Found a genie who told me that he would grant me any wish, but with the caveat that anything I wished for would be given double to a Black woman on welfare.

I wished for the genie to put out one of my eyes. MAGA.

one pulled-up bootstramp please

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Give them the USDA fraud line phone number and pester them to call

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn_G3kSz05M

Trump gonna do his press conference soon

Lets go baby

Here's a non :foxnews: link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dncr_GoYBuY

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Oscar Wild posted:

It appears that staff and students were aware of the problem and took steps to prevent the shooting, but hey, maybe they shouldn't have dressed that way.

Obviously they should have shot him first with their own guns.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

My fellow americans it is up to you to be vigilent in monitoring instagrams and social medias so we can find the mentally ills thank you

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

My fellow americans it is up to you to be vigilent in monitoring instagrams and social medias so we can find the mentally ills thank you

So can we like tweet profiles at the Pres or what

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

TheKingslayer posted:

Obviously they should have shot him first with their own guns.

I thought that was what the documentry, "Minority Report" was all about. Why not done?

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Aren't EBT cards functionally identical to credit cards? How the gently caress do people even know the person in line in front of them is using an EBT card?

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

fishing with the fam posted:

Aren't EBT cards functionally identical to credit cards? How the gently caress do people even know the person in line in front of them is using an EBT card?

They're black

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

CheesyDog posted:

So can we like tweet profiles at the Pres or what

Please send all profiles to mike pence for immediate thought and prayer processing thank you have a good time!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

No one should really know unless they are super nosey bitches in the checkout line.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

TheKingslayer posted:

No one should really know unless they are super nosey bitches in the checkout line.

And the commentary that follows is fantastic.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Quote-Unquote posted:

They're black

Lol

WalrusWhiskers
Nov 1, 2010

He's got no teeth, see?
Fun Shoe
Lol, Sheriff on the fox news live stream advocating to report on your neighbors if you see them do something suspicious like bringing home a bag of bullets along with eggs and milk

CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Make the Thoughts and Prayers you dumb orange bitch

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

They all have some sort of design

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

And the commentary that follows is fantastic.

My mom is on benefits due to my father basically leaving her in a lovely situation when he died. I do all her shopping and I brace myself for someone poo poo talking in the checkout. But then I remember all these Alabama rednecks don't have room to say poo poo.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

WalrusWhiskers posted:

Lol, Sheriff on the fox news live stream advocating to report on your neighbors if you see them do something suspicious like bringing home a bag of bullets along with eggs and milk

New blizzard must-haves: Bread, milk, shotgun shells

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

They all have some sort of design

Ahh gotcha.

BRB, gonna go look up the Illinois design so I can properly start shaming people in grocery stores.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

TheKingslayer posted:

My mom is on benefits due to my father basically leaving her in a lovely situation when he died. I do all her shopping and I brace myself for someone poo poo talking in the checkout. But then I remember all these Alabama rednecks don't have room to say poo poo.

gently caress Alabama and Mississippi. That order often flips, but in general, those states suck the most amount of rear end.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

gently caress Alabama and Mississippi. That order often flips, but in general, those states suck the most amount of rear end.

Thankfully I live in a more liberal part of Alabama (yes I know that's like being the tallest midget). But the people still generally suck poo poo.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/fordm/status/964166978062647298
Retweeting Britain First ftw

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

In the 90s I worked Big Aerospace at one of the big contractors, in a a program that was years behind schedule. We had produced exactly nothing in 6 years of work but drew nice white collar engineering salaries. When the more chudly of our number would say anything about welfare queens, I'd point out that we were the champion welfare queens. Our salaries were significant multiples of anything a welfare mom got, and we had produced just as much of any value as that mom did. You can imagine the reaction and the complete lack of any personal reflection of my coworkers.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
yes here comes pissbitch retard

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
"Parkland, Florida, a great and safe community"

WalrusWhiskers
Nov 1, 2010

He's got no teeth, see?
Fun Shoe
We're here for you to do whatever we can do, except you know, actually doing something

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

in pa they're loud as hell so everyone around you knows

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Lol

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
"Soon after the shooter, I spoke with Governor Scott"

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

ban all Oreos imho

wow overt opposition to race mixing in 2018...trumps america

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013