Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I love jojo to such an extent that I'm experimenting with seeing if I can still love jojo while in-character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

no they will not posted:

I love jojo to such an extent that I'm experimenting with seeing if I can still love jojo while in-character

God speed

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Moltrey posted:

Imagine the egg on Dio's face if he actually did get Jonathan with the mask.

There should've been a lot of moments where Dio realized "This might have been a bad idea"

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Baal posted:

Or when the vampire stuck his claws into his throat

dio wasn't a vampire then, though

Moltrey posted:

Imagine the egg on Dio's face if he actually did get Jonathan with the mask.

isn't there a doujin that's basically this

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-towa-ni-shinu-made-doujinshi-r12979

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Raserys posted:

dio wasn't a vampire then, though

He is basically one even before he becomes one

Raserys posted:

isn't there a doujin that's basically this

I think one of the things Jorge Joestar does is have Jonathan get vampirized

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

If you mean, by a gun, he'd stop it with his hair.

Well, not his hair

Can't look at this right now, is this the one where Jonathan is such a gentleman that he refuses to drink blood and so he is constantly starved and attempting to fight off madness of vampirism while Dio lives in fear at every waking moment for the day that Jonathan potentially returns

Meanwhile, Zeppeli shows up in town looking for the mask and finds and tries to kill Jonathan because he believes Jonathan is evil regardless and Speedwagon believes Jonathan to be a complete gentleman in spite of the cold aura or whatever of his vampirism

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

maybe dio isn't the god-figure we were all lead to believe he was

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

FirstAidKite posted:

Speedwagon believes Jonathan to be a complete gentleman in spite of the cold aura or whatever of his vampirism
this doujin seems very accurate

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

Well, not his hair

Can't look at this right now, is this the one where Jonathan is such a gentleman that he refuses to drink blood and so he is constantly starved and attempting to fight off madness of vampirism while Dio lives in fear at every waking moment for the day that Jonathan potentially returns

Meanwhile, Zeppeli shows up in town looking for the mask and finds and tries to kill Jonathan because he believes Jonathan is evil regardless and Speedwagon believes Jonathan to be a complete gentleman in spite of the cold aura or whatever of his vampirism

I always wanted to see sequels where the Zeppellis and their friends have to defeat Kars, Enya, and Diavolo without any Joestars to help.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Silver2195 posted:

I always wanted to see sequels where the Zeppellis and their friends have to defeat Kars, Enya, and Diavolo without any Joestars to help.

Actually, with the help of a mysterious young gang inductee, Jorno Johnson

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

FirstAidKite posted:

Well, not his hair

It's that, exactly

Sadly they went the in-character route, so Jonathan never walks up the side of a wall going HINJAKU HINJAKU

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

no they will not posted:

I was going to agree with you until I realized I'd stepped into a Classic g0m Bit

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"

Baal posted:

There should've been a lot of moments where Dio realized "This might have been a bad idea"

See: Like, 80% of Phantom Blood.

I remember reading this. Really, really nice.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.
me as i read part six

me when somebody asks what manga i've read lately

i'm so glad this is fully colored, it really adds to the experience and helps wash out the bad taste part 5 left behind

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

this series is actually bad

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

bad rear end like arnie movies from the 80's or al bundy

swerve'd

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.
i like how mirashon is just tamami but better

sorry baal

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I reread the phantom blood doujin and it is still really good, even if I wish the ending was tweaked at least a little bit. Like, idk what it is but the ending just feels off.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Emalde posted:

i like how mirashon is just tamami but better

sorry baal

She doesn't turn short

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Baal posted:

She doesn't turn short

I dunno, I think she turned up pretty short by the end of her gamble

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Mirashon is cool cause Jolyne's plan is to beat the gently caress out of her with a baseball

Stone Free is also up there with Crazy Diamond for best protagonist Stand, just for all the times it allows us to see how smart as gently caress Jolyne is by using it

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Aug 24, 2016

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Stone Free is not as cool as Crazy D because no one is

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
hes unbreakable

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Stone Free is demonstrably breakable

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Stone Free doesn't come close to Crazy D design wise, except for maybe those sunglasses, but turning yourself into string is very very good.

Tusk is also a very good protag Stand, every form

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

2 and 3 aren't anything special. Smith & Wesson is the only one in Crazy D tier, but it's still a power gap.

e: this is a good question!!!

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Aug 24, 2016

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Josuke Higashikata posted:

2 and 3 aren't anything special. Smith & Wesson is the only one in Crazy D tier, but it's still a power gap.

http://starfox64.baldninja.com/wav/fox-huhwhat.wav

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

you know, south and west

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

you know, south and west

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Y'know! Sex and Weeping! Sight and Wistfulness! Supple and Worn? Stew and Wine?

I wish Kissmanga would load Stone Ocean properly. I keep ending up with a bunch of unloaded pictures.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Oh

It was the 2 & 3 part that would throwing me off, I didn't understand what it had to do with the last part

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I pulled up all these confused jojo character pics for nothing

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

You will post these confused jojos for the enjoyment of others and get a glowy feeling in your stomach for a good deed well done and then you will remember KIRA RETURNS ON FRIDAY

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Pretend I made an edit of the "it's finally friday" thing but with the angry beavers and them being like "it's finally here daggerino" "yea norbie, finally" "fridayuh"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
it's almost thursday

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
God I forgot about Soft and Wet cause we haven't seen the anchor boy in like a million years. That and Killer Queen are the only Stands I want figures of.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Moltrey posted:

God I forgot about Soft and Wet cause we haven't seen the anchor boy in like a million years. That and Killer Queen are the only Stands I want figures of.

i got dem boys and i will take any excuse to post my babies

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Moltrey posted:

Soft and Wet

wait, who

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Soft & Wet kept it's name in ASB against all odds, so I will call it Soft & Wet

i got dem boys and i will take any excuse to post my babies

white and purple soft and wet is just....mwah, delicious.

yellow and green soft and wet with orange sailor gappy is garbage