Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

https://youtu.be/4Fbry0X7OmM

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
Memes move pretty fast for this guy.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Trebuchet King posted:

I am the happiest I've ever been

:worship:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Montalvo posted:

Trebuchet meme is better than the Simpsons meme

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

:discourse:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Trebek posted:

Memes move pretty fast for this guy.

https://youtu.be/kX8Qqu_WBIc

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

:forkbomb:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

weird I don't see the sex number, nor the weed number

idgi

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Goa Tse-tung posted:

weird I don't see the sex number, nor the weed number

idgi
:lol: If you did not know that 15208 90 kilogram stone projectiles were flung over 300 metres during the Wars of the Roses.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

im permabanned poster catapultstomper58. i first started reading pyf when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "trebuchet memes" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "90kg projectile" and "THROWING IT 300M " in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "launching" style of trebuchet humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" trebuchet memes to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

reality: a 90 kg projectile falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Watch it with those s-words!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Jerry Cotton posted:

reality: a 90 kg projectile falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs.

Have you tried going 300 meters my trebuchet!

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Goldmine page 380

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Get my 90 kg body 300 m away from this wack-rear end crystal prison!

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

mein gott :vince:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Oops wrong thread

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Fried Watermelon posted:

im permabanned poster catapultstomper58. i first started reading pyf when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "trebuchet memes" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "90kg projectile" and "THROWING IT 300M " in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "launching" style of trebuchet humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" trebuchet memes to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

:perfect:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Seize the memes of production

There, just wanted to say it before anybody else jumped on this hot take

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Master Twig posted:

This trebuche meme is probably the most forced of any forced meme I've seen in a long time.

You are like a little baby. Watch this.

St_Ides
May 19, 2008
The emptyquote button on SA Needful is way too easy to hit.

St_Ides has a new favorite as of 21:30 on Nov 21, 2016

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Tenchi Muyo gets me wet posted:

When did

Become hotter than

???

It's the PPCs :(

e:fb

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Hipster Hitler Loss, apparently.

I am mildly disappointed.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RFC2324 posted:

Hipster Hitler Loss, apparently.

I am mildly disappointed.

What kind of hipster would use Tradition 110s instead of Faber-Castell Goldfaber 1221s :lol:

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Jerry Cotton posted:

What kind of hipster would use Tradition 110s instead of Faber-Castell Goldfaber 1221s :lol:

Look at this pencil noob who doesn't even know about the Blackwing 602 :newlol:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Seize by the the means of reproduction? I'm not sure I understand your ontology, Mr. Marx.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Montalvo posted:

Trebuchet meme is better than the Simpsons meme

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!

Jerry Cotton posted:

Keepin it 100. Faber-Castell are the best.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Powered Descent posted:

Look at this pencil noob who doesn't even know about the Blackwing 602 :newlol:

Blackwings are the pencil equivalent of "kids have swag but gentlemen have class" memes: the trilby of graphite-based writing implements :smugmrgw:

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
Trebuchet memes? Trebuchet memes.

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.
The trebuchet memes are all so good

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

We're probably close to a Groverhaus trebucet...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Is it 90 or 95 kg?????

• Locked thread