Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

wow, you're calling my nonfunctional cybertruck a piece of poo poo that doesn't work and yet the challenger blew up before it left the atmosphere, interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

my truck simply makes torque on the rear wheels and it works better, concerning

If your truck is making torque and moving forward or backward under its own power, you are doing better than the Cybertruk.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

poo poo, that makes sense. you should work for Tesla

No, I'm just in tune with my body's movements and ride my bicycle everywhere

Already over qualified

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Buce posted:

wow, you're calling my nonfunctional cybertruck a piece of poo poo that doesn't work and yet the challenger blew up before it left the atmosphere, interesting

At least the Challenger killed an elementary school teacher

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jestery posted:

No, I'm just in tune with my body's movements and ride my bicycle everywhere

Already over qualified

Technically solar powered. I can dig it

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

At least the Challenger killed an elementary school teacher

:chloe:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

my mom said Sally Ride was a really nice lady when she got to know her bagging her groceries

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

We love our cyberhammer! Last week our doors had a lil stroke of bad luck a firmware update crash and we had no way to get out of the vehicle. Thankfully Elon had an escape option in mind! And, a note about vendors... three weeks for window replacements? We only broke two windows! And to the wannabe clever gently caress who said we only needed to break one window... like, dude, you'd probably pay half your paycheck to experience what we did, and now my wife knows how to get out if this ever happens on a solo trip. I'm never letting her drive it but its good to know she'll be prepared if I die before her

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

hell ya

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
I'm in my 50s and the trvkk is probably the worst production vehicle I've seen in my lifetime. There was the Yugo of course, but it was cheap as dirt and was never advertised as anything other than a cheap basic car. And there was the Pinto, but all cars from that era were rolling death traps and the Pinto wasn't really statistically any worse than other cars at the time.

But the Cybertruck is a whole new level of poo poo.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

George Lucas doesn't deserve to be in that group. He's done nothing but make Star Wars and money.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

George Lucas doesn't deserve to be in that group. He's done nothing but make Star Wars and money.

Elon has made nothing but money and Kanye is a sex criminal

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

redshirt posted:

Nah, Georgie boy kinda sucks

https://variety.com/2015/film/news/star-wars-george-lucas-disney-white-slavers-1201669959/

quote:

In an interview with Charlie Rose, George Lucas spoke about everything from his and Disney’s branching vision to the deal itself. Lucas, who has always been protective of his series and even refers to them as his “kids,” hasn’t been looking back well on the deal with Disney (via Collider).

“I sold them to the white slavers that takes these things, and…,” Lucas said before laughing and deciding it better not to finish.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

holtemon posted:

I still can't wrap my head around these dudes putting like 5k miles on these stupid trucks in a week where the hell are they going

Tesla odometers inflate miles driven

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Meh.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

this is the guy who made Red Tails. The first black movie ever

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

euphronius posted:

Wasn't it suspiciously converting them at like .6 miles? Which is coincidentally 1 kilometer?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

this is what power + AWD actually looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXgWWNJVdYA&t=437s

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

euphronius posted:

You won't care.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

You won't care.

because the autopilot will drive you into a ditch?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Other than the things it’s amazing

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

WhyteRyce posted:

Other than the things it’s amazing

I had a dream like that once

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

redshirt posted:

I think the jury's still out on George Lucas. Billionaires are auto-terrible but he's probably on the less-evil side of that group, and he still has opportunities to improve

After years of disputing with his rich neighbors over a planned expansion to his film studio, he proposed building affordable housing there instead out of spite. But he's been floating this proposal for years, it's unclear whether he's just a big coward stringing everyone along or if he's just waiting on an expensive team of lawyers and engineers to finalize plans before making a real announcement. He has been working with a local community foundation to explore this option, but who knows if that's serious. This is a great opportunity for him to leave public life on a high note so we'll see if he blows it or not

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

QuarkJets posted:

I think the jury's still out on George Lucas. Billionaires are auto-terrible but he's probably on the less-evil side of that group, and he still has opportunities to improve

After years of disputing with his rich neighbors over a planned expansion to his film studio, he proposed building affordable housing there instead out of spite. But he's been floating this proposal for years, it's unclear whether he's just a big coward stringing everyone along or if he's just waiting on an expensive team of lawyers and engineers to finalize plans before making a real announcement. He has been working with a local community foundation to explore this option, but who knows if that's serious. This is a great opportunity for him to leave public life on a high note so we'll see if he blows it or not

He did create Jar-Jar Binks

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I love my Ford/Mazda hybrid E85-capable truck with a real bed and M5OD transmission

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Always great when you specify ownership in cumulative weeks

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Honestly, looks kinda cool that way

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I thought the side of the truck was supposed to be a single structural piece.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Honestly, looks kinda cool that way

You could do the same with a fiero.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

WhyteRyce posted:

Always great when you specify ownership in cumulative weeks

I like that he had to specify 2 weeks(cumulative)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Fieros are loving badass and Cybertrucks are not

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

This person I think got blocked by musk by spamming his name with the following complaint

and now for the looooool

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

What did he expect? That’s the monocoque design Elmo was bragging about.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

WhyteRyce posted:

This person I think got blocked by musk by spamming his name with the following complaint

and now for the looooool

will someone please get this woman a plush pink wrap for her broken cybertruck

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
so some street has a metal plat that just fell off and its in the street somewhere?

also , lol at "made in the USA", like wonder what other musk poo poo is involved in that phase.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lol

also adding the hammer to the stellar Musk product line

- skunky beer with rusted caps
- tequila bottle that falls over and explodes in sunlight
- propane torch rebranded as flamethrower
- Cyberspoon

https://twitter.com/SawyerMerritt/status/1699257380054179856

https://twitter.com/SawyerMerritt/status/1699266994258739686

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
i missed out, why is there a cyber hammer

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

R.L. Stine posted:

So you can smash yourself in the crotch with it when you run out of money to give to Elon.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

R.L. Stine posted:

for pretending to fix your cybertruck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Do not <thing item is designed for> with cyber<thing> seems to be a trend.