Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Showers, how they work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
depression and free will are both fallacies

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Hopper posted:

I don't buy the depression angle unless diagnosed, in therapy and/or medicated. "I am not a lazy gently caress, I don't do X because of my depression" is the new "my obnoxious crotch spawn isn't a result of my failed patent, he has assburgers/add".

Seriously. Not showering because of depression but you manage to go to work even though your co-workers make fun of you? No way.

As for secret drinker goon. You are an alcoholic. Go to AA. And think about the reason for your drinking. Is it your job? Change careers. Is it your wife? :sever:
source your mid 00s gbs quotes

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
i would father die an alcoholic than go to creepy loving cult that cannot fail you, can only be failed AA. americans (especially LA americans) are hosed with a capital gently caress

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

The Big Word posted:

source your mid 00s gbs quotes

in mid 00s gibbis, making GBS threads your pants at work and telling the forums about it was a rite of passage

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

AA has it's benefits. I don't think it should be assigned by courts or anything, but it can and does help some people. Get hung up on the "higher power" part if you want, but it really isn't an integral part to the treatment. The main benefit is a support structure of people that won't judge you who are going, or went, through the same thing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Adar posted:

in mid 00s gibbis, making GBS threads your pants at work and telling the forums about it was a rite of passage

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Goons, pleas shower, it’ll help you with the sexing.

Mithra6
Jan 24, 2006

Elvis is dead, Sinatra is dead, and me I feel also not so good.
When I was a poor goon many years ago, I lived for a short time in a place that shouldn't have been rentable. Amongst many things wrong, we had no hot water, and no shower, but we had a bathtub.

So, we took a washtub, filled it with cold water, stuck it on the stove until it was really hot, carried it to the tub and filled it with cold water, and it was nice and warm.

When there's a will, there's a way.

discarded box
Oct 15, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

If I think someone thinks you are too stupid or autistic to understand “shower and wash your clothes so you don’t stank up the office”, he probably thinks you are too weird to talk to about it.

Like my dude, you are a grown person who doesn’t bathe or clean themselves, that’s not mentally healthy behavior, the Spanish guy is behaving normally and you are the weird one.

When I subscribed to this thread I never thought we’d have so many “I just don’t bathe or wipe my rear end and people act like I’m craaaaaazy!?” but I guess doing the bare minimum for human interaction is too much for some people?

Something no one ever wants to talk about with depression is willpower. In 2018 depression is a disease and your only way out is medication and/or therapy, but actually the secret is willpower.

I’m not saying “depression isn’t real, get over yourself” I’m saying depression is very real but the only way to conquer it is to force yourself to make better habits. You HAVE to get out of bed and clean yourself if things are ever going to get better, and at the very least that requires you to acknowledge your issues and seek help and then actually show up for said help. You can’t just get sadder and smellier until one day someone kicks down your door and shoves some Seroquil or Halidol down your throat and you’ll be ok, you have to overcome your own chemical issues at some point, no one else can do it for you.

Look up Maslow’s Hierarchy and make that your bible. I have helped countless people by making it a part of your life and everyone with depression should print it out and frame it and hang it next to their bed or bathroom mirror.

yo you can't just use willpower to conquer severe depression, like if you have the willpower to just "make yourself" do poo poo you are probably not severely depressed. you can't overcome it by sheer force of will any more than you can schizophrenia

yeah if you want to get better you need to take certain steps like seeking help but even that can be incredibly difficult. having struggled with depression my entire life, at one point even attempting suicide, i can tell you for sure that willpower is not the secret

that would be the reason people don't talk about it, it's offensively wrong

discarded box fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Jan 23, 2018

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Ok so what would you call the impetus to help yourself and seek treatment and self-care?

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Bust Rodd posted:

Ok so what would you call the impetus to help yourself and seek treatment and self-care?
I think it's more that depression inherently fucks with willpower and motivation, so saying that someone just needs to get off their rear end and shower might be absolutely 100% true, and also not be possible for them because even if they can intellectually realize it's true, they're missing critical rungs in that ladder. Once you're getting treatment you can figure out ways to make yourself do things you have absolutely no motivation to do, but when you're untreated not only are you missing those elements, you might have the darkest shittiest parts of your brain trying to convince you that you don't deserve showers or whatever, even though that's objectively loving ridiculous. The steps depressiongoon is going through trying to cover up their odor seem about as time consuming as throwing clothes in the laundry and taking a shower, but it's hard to understand from the outside exactly how warped the perspective gets.

Honestly I think the first thing they need to do is quite literally call someone for help, because having someone talking you through things can really help.

I Brake For MILFs
Jan 9, 2007

:syoon:

Yea, saying "you need to just have willpower" is probably the last person that someone who suffers from depression (or addiction) wants to hear. Especially if it's coming from a significant other or family. If they drop a blanket statement like that they fundamentally do not understand how depression or other illnesses that effect your brain chemistry work.

It's like, you don't think I know it just takes willpower? I'm well aware of that. When your brain convinces you that you are incapable of even producing a shred of motivation and everything you do in your life reinforces that belief it's real loving hard to just get up and make yourself do something.

Also, things that work for you don't exactly work for someone else.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

discarded box posted:

yo you can't just use willpower to conquer severe depression, like if you have the willpower to just "make yourself" do poo poo you are probably not severely depressed. you can't overcome it by sheer force of will any more than you can schizophrenia

yeah if you want to get better you need to take certain steps like seeking help but even that can be incredibly difficult. having struggled with depression my entire life, at one point even attempting suicide, i can tell you for sure that willpower is not the secret

that would be the reason people don't talk about it, it's offensively wrong

You definitely had it worse than me.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Mithra6 posted:

When I was a poor goon many years ago, I lived for a short time in a place that shouldn't have been rentable. Amongst many things wrong, we had no hot water, and no shower, but we had a bathtub.

So, we took a washtub, filled it with cold water, stuck it on the stove until it was really hot, carried it to the tub and filled it with cold water, and it was nice and warm.

When there's a will, there's a way.

That's more or less how bathing has (and sometimes still is) been done for thousands of years before the invention of heated plumbing, so, congrats for rediscovering it.

Though I suppose it depends on how people view it. I mean, I like showering. Even when miserably depressed, showering can be the highlight of my day. (although I must admit, getting a bit rank and sweaty is tempting to hold off if only to make cleaning oneself more satisfying)

And from my own experience with depression, recovery required getting the hell out of the environment that was making be depressed, and even then it took about a year after that before I'd consider myself recovered.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

my nigga have you tried just getting over it willpower??

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
“You can’t get over your problems with willpower! You need help!”
“I lack the drive to complete even the most basic of human functions. Is it easy to seek psychiatric help?”
“Well it’s very expensive, and if you’re lucky enough to live where it’s not, it will take an incredibly long time to receive treatment, and once you start it’s a very long process.. if you see medication, it might work out, or it might take years to find the right combination, or maybe 3 years from now things are even worse because they misdiagnosed you.”
“That... that sounds like even more effort than just forcing myself out of bed and cleaning myself.”
“Well then you’re probably trapped in this Hell of your own making forever, cheers!”

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I said I wouldn't drink tonight, but here I am polishing off the remains of a 750 of Jim Bean.

I'm not sure if I have a problem yet. I've been going through some hard emotional stuff for the last few months and when my mind starts drifting towards it I've gotten into the habit of just sitting back and knocking back some Jim and Coke (Zero). I can clear half a bottle a night, and have been doing that for a few consecutive nights. It goes on an off, having a streak like that every now and then. I dunno if this ranks as binge or compulsive drinking because I'm not blacking out, not drinking every drop in the house, and not even considering alcohol until after the sun's down.

It just gets most nights where I start thinking about Stuff and then go to the bottle to try and get to another state; tonight, it was specifically me getting ready for bed and then I decided to dwell and look at photos and now I'm knocking them back to help me get to sleep. I also vape a lot of that Good Good Green Plant but it doesn't work in the same way.

I'm genuinely afraid that I might be careening into a capital-p Problem. I'm not waking up hungover (very high tolerance), very functional at my high-pressure job and in social settings, and I'm not feeling cravings or withdrawals, but I'm sure it all must happen slowly. I just started seeing a therapist for the first time in my life, and have a session with her on Thursday so maybe I'll bring this up, but we're still early on in our rapport. No one in my family is an alcoholic so I've never seen this firsthand, but if it happens to me... I don't know. Part of me isn't worried but another part is scared.

Oh, the Stuff that's been giving me trouble is basic heartbreak stuff. I still think about it every day and hope something amazing will happen, but know it won't. That's mostly going to monopolize my session, I'm sure (and the reason I sought out treatment in the first place).

I mean, even if you're not physically addicted yet, this is absolutely addictive/self-medicating behavior and the physical addiction won't be far behind

You gotta find a better outlet, def. Hopefully therapy helps.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

loquacius posted:

I mean, even if you're not physically addicted yet, this is absolutely addictive/self-medicating behavior and the physical addiction won't be far behind

You gotta find a better outlet, def. Hopefully therapy helps.

I had am addiction councilor (who was a recovering drunk herself) tell me that one of the sure signs of a problem is "its OK to drink, it's after <time>"

So if you find yield justifying you drinking because you wait till 5, or till after sunset, or whatever, you probably have a problem.

This is why day drinking is good

discarded box
Oct 15, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

“You can’t get over your problems with willpower! You need help!”
“I lack the drive to complete even the most basic of human functions. Is it easy to seek psychiatric help?”
“Well it’s very expensive, and if you’re lucky enough to live where it’s not, it will take an incredibly long time to receive treatment, and once you start it’s a very long process.. if you see medication, it might work out, or it might take years to find the right combination, or maybe 3 years from now things are even worse because they misdiagnosed you.”
“That... that sounds like even more effort than just forcing myself out of bed and cleaning myself.”
“Well then you’re probably trapped in this Hell of your own making forever, cheers!”

you seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of depression, as someone above said it fucks with your brain in ways that make this kind of logical thought process you suggest completely unrealistic. my thought patterns were nothing like this, granted my experience is completely anecdotal and subjective

i get that your heart is probably in the right place, but please don't tell anyone suffering from severe depression that all they need to do is make themselves get better. the 2 people above me summarized it pretty well

it hurts to hear someone you care about or a family member tell you to just will your way through it, it hurts because it means they have absolutely no idea what im going through

discarded box fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Jan 23, 2018

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic

discarded box posted:

you seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of depression, as someone above said it fucks with your brain in ways that make this kind of logical thought process you suggest completely unrealistic. my thought patterns were nothing like this, granted my experience is completely anecdotal and subjective

i get that your heart is probably in the right place, but please don't tell anyone suffering from severe depression that all they need to do is make themselves get better. the 2 people above me summarized it pretty well

it hurts to hear someone you care about or a family member tell you to just will your way through it, it hurts because it means they have absolutely no idea what im going through

What suggestions do you have, if "try" is such hurtful advice?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

420 SWAGLORD posted:

"seek treatment" is a pretty good one

Even that is pretty difficult; if you're bad enough that you're not bathing you pretty much have to have someone else who cares about you enough to take responsibility for finding you a psychiatrist and driving you to your appointments, but it's pretty much the only way

discarded box
Oct 15, 2008

420 SWAGLORD posted:

there is a difference between telling someone the secret to curing depression is willpower and telling someone to seek treatment or ask someone close to help them seek treatment

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic

loquacius posted:

"seek treatment" is a pretty good one

Even that is pretty difficult; if you're bad enough that you're not bathing you pretty much have to have someone else who cares about you enough to take responsibility for finding you a psychiatrist and driving you to your appointments, but it's pretty much the only way

Seek treatment is also good and more specific advice, but you have to try at least a little bit to do that too. I really don't understand why people are getting offended at the suggestion they attempt to improve their situation by whatever means are available to them. Even the truest believer in therapy/meds as a cureall has to call, make an appointment, keep it, pick up a prescription, and put pills in their face regularly. Those steps are covered by "dude come on try" just as much as taking a shower or leaving the house. It's not like 'bootstraps', it's more like 'only you can prevent forest fires'

discarded box
Oct 15, 2008

420 SWAGLORD posted:

Seek treatment is also good and more specific advice, but you have to try at least a little bit to do that too. I really don't understand why people are getting offended at the suggestion they attempt to improve their situation by whatever means are available to them. Even the truest believer in therapy/meds as a cureall has to call, make an appointment, keep it, pick up a prescription, and put pills in their face regularly. Those steps are covered by "dude come on try" just as much as taking a shower or leaving the house. It's not like 'bootstraps', it's more like 'only you can prevent forest fires'

when i was depressed to the point of planning my suicide i was not making spreadsheets and only executing actions involving less than or equal to x effort. it doesnt work like that

the issue is that its just way, way more complex than most people seem to realize. you are correct in the sense that yes, some form of willpower is necessary to seek treatment, but that same willpower cant be plugged into a formula to figure out all of the things you can "make yourself" do

discarded box fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Jan 23, 2018

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic

discarded box posted:

there is a difference between telling someone the secret to curing depression is willpower and telling someone to seek treatment or ask someone close to help them seek treatment

This is if course true, but I think you may have a fundamental misunderstanding of what that guy posted. He's trying to be encouraging. No one here is saying "depression is bullshit and you just need willpower". They are saying "depression sucks, and you need to have willpower". Whether it lets you turn on the shower knob or keeps you taking pills on schedule or helps you be honest about hard stuff with a therapist, it is an absolutely necessary part of recovery and you will never find a therapist who will tell you otherwise.

discarded box posted:

when i was depressed to the point of planning my suicide i was not making spreadsheets and only executing actions involving less than or equal to x effort. it doesnt work like that

Ok, so what *did* you do? Or were you entirely passive as an external process repaired your life?

discarded box
Oct 15, 2008

420 SWAGLORD posted:

This is if course true, but I think you may have a fundamental misunderstanding of what that guy posted. He's trying to be encouraging. No one here is saying "depression is bullshit and you just need willpower". They are saying "depression sucks, and you need to have willpower". Whether it lets you turn on the shower knob or keeps you taking pills on schedule or helps you be honest about hard stuff with a therapist, it is an absolutely necessary part of recovery and you will never find a therapist who will tell you otherwise.

Ok, so what *did* you do? Or were you entirely passive as an external process repaired your life?

i dont know if you missed it but i did in fact understand that he was trying to be encouraging, thats why i said i thought his heart was in the right place. i edited my post above this one so check that, and i really dont want to derail the thread any further with this poo poo so if you are genuinely interested in my messed up life feel free to send me a PM!

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic

discarded box posted:

i dont know if you missed it but i did in fact understand that he was trying to be encouraging, thats why i said i thought his heart was in the right place. i edited my post above this one so check that, and i really dont want to derail the thread any further with this poo poo so if you are genuinely interested in my messed up life feel free to send me a PM!

I am more interested in your willpower-free depression cure friend, I don't have pm's and feel something like that would be massively helpful to the fesser/general SA readership anyhow

e: didn't see your edit, sorry if I'm being a jerk. The idea willpower is useless/irrelevant to fighting depression keeps a lot of people trapped in bad mental health situations so I was real motivated to argue the point. Glad you're doing better, you obviously don't have to share publicly if you don't want to

420 SWAGLORD fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Jan 23, 2018

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
wish we had some new feshs

discarded box
Oct 15, 2008

420 SWAGLORD posted:

I am more interested in your willpower-free depression cure friend, I don't have pm's and feel something like that would be massively helpful to the fesser/general SA readership anyhow

discarded box posted:

the issue is that its just way, way more complex than most people seem to realize. you are correct in the sense that yes, some form of willpower is necessary to seek treatment, but that same willpower cant be plugged into a formula to figure out all of the things you can "make yourself" do

sorry I will stop responding like I said I don't want to further derail the thread. you absolutely do need some form of willpower to fight it, but its a very complex and warped form of willpower and that just doesn't feel like the right word

e: i do have some advice for any depressed goons out there, especially any suicidal ones. i attempted suicide once and by pure dumb luck someone found me before i died, i resented them greatly at the time because i believed with all my heart that there was nothing in this world for me but misery and pain. the idea that someday i could feel any different was laughable, i scoffed when people told me "it gets better." that is the depression speaking, the chemical imbalance in your mind. my advice? it really does get better, but seeking treatment is essential. it wont fix itself. dont kill yourself, because depression fucks with your perception of reality so greatly those awful things you are feeling and thinking are temporary and can be addressed, even though you are thinking to yourself that its impossible. you just have to give it a chance

you may be thinking, just as i did, that you are alone and your depression is so bad there is no possible way it can be turned around. you are not alone, i lived in your world for many years. the way i felt and perceived the world is almost indescribable, it was like my entire reality was colored with an undertone of what id call almost primal sadness or dread. it runs so deep, like it is the very core of your psyche. it felt like everything was "wrong" and it had been so long since i felt any kind of hope it became some kind of abstract concept, a foreign idea felt only by others. there is no overnight fix for this kind of depression, it will take time. probably a lot of time. you will hit bumps, but cling to the idea that this you is not the "real" you and while you are in this state you are your own worst enemy. you can change, you can feel better. dont give up

if any of you want someone to talk to, feel free to send me a PM

discarded box fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Jan 23, 2018

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

wish we had some new feshs

I only had one earlier but now I have some more so here's a second for the day

quote:

I'm very lucky and have nothing to complain about, and am happy 99% of the time.

My job sucks and is basically a waste of my potential but I haven't found a more worthwhile position due to a combination of motivation and lack of flash to put on my resume.

I basically need to suck it up, find a new job, and find a way to contribute to society either through my job or through a job that gives me time or resources to contribute to the community outside of work.

I really lucked out and live an above average life but I feel guilty for not helping other people and not doing anything about the amount of suck that's happening in the world right now.

I realize this makes me sound like an idiot and the solution is pretty simple but I just keep my mouth shut and head down and keep myself closed off from the world because I know how absurd it all sounds.

Depression/anxiety: still a hell of a thing

Skipped one that appeared to be suicidal ideation, which we are not allowed to entertain by GBS policy. Please call the phone number in the OP, they can help.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
We're in the middle of like 3 pages of discussion about depression and suicide

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Anne Whateley posted:

ikr I was hoping he'd get one to change the subject lmao

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Anne Whateley posted:

The suicide part is kind of the kicker though, and it's gotten the thread closed/gassed in the past

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

loquacius posted:

The suicide part is kind of the kicker though, and it's gotten the thread closed/gassed in the past
Yeah and tbh if you want to die please just call a hotline. There are a lot of well-intentioned things people can say that won't help because they don't understand where the impulse is coming from, and this really isn't the format to go 'yeah sounds legit do you wanna talk about it?' because I'm p sure none of us are professionals even if quite a few of us have depression it seems.

EDIT: Not to suggest that the proper response to suicidal ideation is 'sounds legit' but like that's another reason why this isn't the place to have that discussion.

PetraCore fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Jan 23, 2018

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
Lots of depressed alcoholic goons. Yikes!

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Drinker guy, you'll know when you have a problem. It's not some mysterious invisible boundary you cross. Wonderful things you may encounter:

- Tasting your melted liver.. It's like blood air taste that comes up from below.

- Probably getting arrested or in fights etc.

- Might get laid, might get arrested as a result?

And many other crazy poo poo.

A reasonable amount of drink is fine, think 2 glasses of wine a day as a baseline assuming you're a male. Try to forgive yourself for needing to relax, and find a good doctor and just tell them whats going on. Drinking to excess is not illegal, you aren't going to get in trouble, and you can pay doctors to help you not hurt yourself.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

HEY

DONT BE DEPRESSED

well my job here’s done

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

420 SWAGLORD posted:

e: didn't see your edit, sorry if I'm being a jerk. The idea willpower is useless/irrelevant to fighting depression keeps a lot of people trapped in bad mental health situations so I was real motivated to argue the point. Glad you're doing better, you obviously don't have to share publicly if you don't want to

I don't think anyone would say willpower is irrelevant to fighting depression; however, the thing about saying "Something no one ever wants to talk about with depression is willpower. In 2018 depression is a disease and your only way out is medication and/or therapy, but actually the secret is willpower" is - and I don't think it's intentional, for the record - that the unspoken implication is "you would be better if you had more willpower, boy it's a shame that you don't have any."

Like, when I was first coming to grips with the idea that my doctor had told me "yeah, you have a problem with depression" and trying to explain that to my friends and family - and this was back in the late '90s, and people weren't exactly as aware of the problem as they are today - I heard it again and again. "You just have to suck it up and deal." "You've got to power through this." "Just dig deep and overcome this poo poo." Meanwhile I was having thoughts of self-harm almost every day and hitting genuine suicidal ideation at least once a month; it was taking every ounce of my energy to bother to eat, and every time someone said something about willpower to me my initial response was to think something along the lines of "motherfucker I am not dead that should be all the proof you need that I've got some willpower. I struggle with this poo poo every day and I haven't opened my wrists yet, what the gently caress more do you want from me you gently caress?"

And then I would say none of that out loud and go to bed in the early afternoon because I was eating, like, a Pop-Tart a day and that was it. It was not a fun time in my life. I got better, mostly.

My point is, no one with depression issues needs to hear "hey man, just use some willpower," because we are. It's just not working as well for us as it is for other people. That doesn't mean it's not important, even critical, to dealing with those issues; that doesn't mean it's not important. It just means that the implication - an implication that probably isn't intentional but which comes across anyway - is that we don't already know about willpower, like it's some arcane secret that we just never considered, when honestly it's something depressed people are using as best they can every day.

(oh, and for the record - I don't think you're a bad person for talking about it or any poo poo like that, you're asking good and reasonable questions, we're cool, man)

E: also sorry for yet another post on a topic some people are clearly not digging, but it's kind of important to me, is all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

soy posted:

Drinker guy, you'll know when you have a problem. It's not some mysterious invisible boundary you cross. Wonderful things you may encounter:

- Tasting your melted liver.. It's like blood air taste that comes up from below.

Tell me more about this please.