Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
Haha it's funny because the animal is in pain lol lmao

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

SonOfGhostDad posted:

That's not why it is funny

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

not sure why Eminem throwing things was ever funny in the first place tbh but That's Memes For You

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

SonOfGhostDad posted:

Now the rat does get kicked and that's bad BUT if you watch closely you'll see he toe punts an angry rats straight into a woman's face.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Rat RFace

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Yeah, the rat was just chilling, going about its day. :(

How would that dude like it, if the rat kicked him into some women's face!!!

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
Like the old proverb says, some days you're the rat, some days you're the woman's face.

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008

SonOfGhostDad posted:

hi, rat expert here! I can confirm this is not funny, rats only do this when they’re in extreme distress

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Not just a woman, but a little girl.

Something something furry things in her face something it's too early here to make a coherent joke.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

dr_rat posted:

Yeah, the rat was just chilling, going about its day. :(

How would that dude like it, if the rat kicked him into some women's face!!!

Not going to lie, that would be hilarious. Funnier than the initial ratface

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

This, but unironically. If you think an actual video of a real animal getting punted through the air is funny, seek therapy

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zero_Grade posted:

Real pros used an avocado pit.

Avos cado didn't even exist when ball mice were a thing.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

SonOfGhostDad posted:

This, but unironically. If you think an actual video of a real animal getting punted through the air is funny, seek therapy

“Hello therapist. I laughed at a video of a rat getting punted. It hit a little girl in the face.”

Therapist: “lol. lmao.”

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

ive been looking at these forums for like 20 years (which deserves derision) and i can say unequivocally that anyone who posts on the sa forums should not be doling out therapy advice

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Hackers film 1995 posted:

ive been looking at these forums for like 20 years (which deserves derision) and i can say unequivocally that anyone who posts on the sa forums should not be doling out therapy advice

Except maybe "Do it. Do it! Come on, what are you waiting for?! DO IT!"

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
i love rats and can also appreciate the humor of a dad accidentally punting a rat into a girl's face and likely having to apologize profusely while at least one onlooker restrains their laughter. please don't kick rats though

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I couldn't even make out what happened in the video but it's safe to say the rat was fine.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
In order to be able to punt the rat without, you must first learn how to punt the rat within

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Grendels Dad posted:

Except maybe "Do it. Do it! Come on, what are you waiting for?! DO IT!"

well that is a legit point haha. but be prepared to take out a loan to see an analyst if you live the good ol US of A

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

SonOfGhostDad posted:

I'm not laughing at the animal's pain I'm laughing at the child's pain

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I couldn't see the punt, all I could see was the rat hurtling through the air so I chose to believe it simply hit a bumper and phased to another QPU aligned universe and the girl was in the way

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Data Graham posted:

I couldn't see the punt, all I could see was the rat hurtling through the air so I chose to believe it simply hit a bumper and phased to another QPU aligned universe and the girl was in the way

The rat attempted a sequence break but missed the frame perfect input and hit the girl's face instead.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

ive analyzed some gifs in my day and I can confidently say that rat had rabies so punting it was good, actually. 5 points to griffindor

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
I'm pretty sure rats are one of those animals that can hit concrete from three floors up and scurry away

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

Robobot posted:

That ice priest looks pissed.

Hearty chuckle at "ice priest"

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I'm still laughing at first the ratsteroid and also the pearl clutching

the kicker was protecting his family from attacking vermin

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

I'm still laughing at first the ratsteroid and also the pearl clutching

the kicker was protecting his family from attacking vermin

If you analyse the gif closer you can tell that the girl is the kicker's daughter, weird way to protect

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
One should avoid kicking rats at all costs but if you have to, kick it into a kids face because it's the funniest option

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

CancerCakes posted:

If you analyse the gif closer you can tell that the girl is the kicker's daughter, weird way to protect

She's the sacrificial / ablative daughter

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

One should avoid kicking rats at all costs but if you have to, kick it into a kids face because it's the funniest option

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Lazy_Liberal posted:

I'm pretty sure rats are one of those animals that can hit concrete from three floors up and scurry away

Yeah they're indestructible. Except from cancer which your pet rat will get at the age of two.

e: they are vernicious but kind of cool. octopii will die young too which is why they haven't contributed much to our culture

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

SonOfGhostDad posted:

why do you assume I was being ironic? The video made me sad

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Internet (lol) tells me rats can survive a straight-up fall from fifty feet. I have no idea if that's a lot.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

3D Megadoodoo posted:

The Internet (lol) tells me rats can survive a straight-up fall from fifty feet. I have no idea if that's a lot.

Not the same as a kick from a single foot.

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

3D Megadoodoo posted:

It's probably more than you could survive.

The law of cubes that means Godzilla is an impossibility (thanks science) also means that an ant can lift way more of these BBQ chips that are being dropped here. gently caress off ants.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

QR Code Geass posted:

It's probably more than you could survive.

Any fall over 1½ metres is highly likely to be fatal to a human being (I guess because people usually only fall from such low heights if there's already something wrong?). I have no idea how much that is in feet.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Any fall over 1½ metres is highly likely to be fatal to a human being (I guess because people usually only fall from such low heights if there's already something wrong?). I have no idea how much that is in feet.

oh well yeah fifty feet is only 1.25 meters so it's all good there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

3D Megadoodoo posted:

My son fell 2 meters from the outside of a tube slide. Thank goodness he's not human I guess!