Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

3D Megadoodoo posted:

The Internet (lol) tells me rats can survive a straight-up fall from fifty feet. I have no idea if that's a lot.

Most small animals don't weigh enough to fall fast enough for just a fall to kill them. You could probably throw a rat off an office building and it might have a bad day but it'll probably live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Guyver posted:

Most small animals don't weigh enough to fall fast enough for just a fall to kill them. You could probably throw a rat off an office building and it might have a bad day but it'll probably live.

BRB gonna visit the boss.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Guyver posted:

You could probably throw a rat off an office building and it might have a bad day but it'll probably live.

Please don't. This was what people used to do and it's how evolution gave us pigeons.

Gorilla Radio
May 10, 2007
On behalf of the Serbs, we're very sorry for the Hillary Clinton sniper incident. Next time, we'll aim better.

Lobok posted:

Please don't. This was what people used to do and it's how evolution gave us pigeons.

Pangloss says this is why tall buildings were created!

Gorilla Radio has a new favorite as of 17:47 on May 13, 2024

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Wasn't the raccoon attacking the guy's dog? I would have kicked that fucker into orbit.

The raccoon not the dog just to be clear

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
gotta kick em both and then yourself

blitzfire
Nov 15, 2004
Don't bite it baby, just nibble

Field Mousepad posted:

Wasn't the raccoon attacking the guy's dog? I would have kicked that fucker into orbit.

The raccoon not the dog just to be clear

Yeah iirc Kevin heard a huge ruckus, went outside seeing his dog getting attacked by a raccoon. He grabbed the trash panda off the dog and threw it down the stairs

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That's unusually rude even for a cybertruck.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
What's unusual is that the paint didn't brick the truck.

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024
Maybe instead a brick should paint the truck

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Entirely possible the owner put the graffiti on themselves.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Baron von Eevl posted:

What's unusual is that the paint didn't brick the truck.

you just gotta put it in paint mode

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

pic very much related

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Interestingly, pissing on the cybertryck without first putting it into piss mode voids its warranty, and also causes it to aggressively catch fire

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Cook Pass Babtridge? I get the “cock rear end” part, but what is/was babtridge?

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations has a new favorite as of 18:25 on May 13, 2024

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Lazy_Liberal posted:

gotta kick em both and then yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHZvUeAdzeI

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Android Apocalypse posted:

Entirely possible the owner put the graffiti on themselves.

Entirely on a flat surface away from windows for easier cleaning. Better spray paint usage than usual “Blacks Rule” though.

Bar Crow has a new favorite as of 18:56 on May 13, 2024

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Robobot posted:

Cook Pass Babtridge? I get the “cock rear end” part, but what is/was babtridge?

Cock Piss Partridge.

From one of the Alan Partridge TV comedy shows.

https://youtu.be/XpgA3Mttx1M?si=HaEroCTpScaOG0nk

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Guyver posted:

Indeed.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Bar Crow posted:

Entirely on a flat surface away from windows for easier cleaning. Better spray paint usage than usual “Blacks Rule” though.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bar Crow posted:

This motherfucker's face always cracks me up. Like you have to TRY to look that much like a hateful old racist

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Freemason Rush Week posted:

pic very much related

Lol, it's like a 35k car. They're about 5k more than a Honda civic.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Cocaine Bear posted:

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

It’s not a Supra, it’s a GR86, which has a base price of $30k. Moreover, it’s an older one so it probably went for less than that.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Yes but people who go broke buying a car like that were already poor and broke so they aren’t wrong if going by Boolean logic.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Private number plates aren't cheap either (at least here in the UK)

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Data Graham posted:

This motherfucker's face always cracks me up. Like you have to TRY to look that much like a hateful old racist

Yes, but, it's the kind of thing they might have done, so this is kind of actually the same as them doing it. They are hiding their crimes by having not done the crimes and this patriot is bravely revealing what they could have done had they deceitfully not chosen to refrain from doing it. Furthermore

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

root beer posted:

It’s not a Supra, it’s a GR86, which has a base price of $30k. Moreover, it’s an older one so it probably went for less than that.
It's also a joke/reference:

It's a running gag with 86s and BRZs

stringless has a new favorite as of 23:17 on May 13, 2024

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Cocaine Bear posted:

I always wonder how much those stupid fart mufflers that people put on lovely cars cost.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

BiggerBoat posted:

I always wonder how much those stupid fart mufflers that people put on lovely cars cost.

Can't be that much. Then again my immediate thought went to those exhaust whistles that were a thing over 10 years ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy4ZK4qBUrI

Images you can hear.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Can't be that much. Then again my immediate thought went to those exhaust whistles that were a thing over 10 years ago:

Images you can hear.

That’s only in tha mornin’!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Bar Crow posted:

They should start using it now tho

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

BiggerBoat posted:

Never got it. BRZ/FRS/86 are great little city sports cars but you're not kidding/fooling anyone. Thing has 200hp and weighs about as much as a leaf blower. They're great to drive but tricking them out is always hilarious.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Images you can hear.

I’m the Bill Romanowski jersey

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

I often wonder how Bubb Rubb is doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

MrYenko posted:

I often wonder how Bubb Rubb is doing.

Getting drunk and shouting “wooo WOOOOO” I hope