Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

UltraVariant posted:

Just traded one of these. That's about $170.

The other side is pretty much solid blue, that increases it's value, doesn't it? I can't wait to get my bike parts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Unbound posted:

The other side is pretty much solid blue, that increases it's value, doesn't it? I can't wait to get my bike parts.
Yeah, I meant to correct myself sooner about that.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Has anyone else lost a shitload of FPS in CSGO recently?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Elysiume posted:

Has anyone else lost a shitload of FPS in CSGO recently?
Yeah. I'm dropping frames like crazy. From 80 to 20 in a fraction of a second at some points.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Unbound posted:

Add my name to that list of goons who recently opened a knife.

Field Tested

literally what the gently caress its the thread of knives

also lmao:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HphwQNhByOk

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
All this knife unboxing makes me want to unbox cases except I know that for every knife that someone else unboxes it drops my chances of opening a knife ever so nah.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i tought i was cool with a ~280$ knife and then the loving infinity money knife comes through and now other knifes are popping up and i just want 1 more so it can be a ct knife but no no no :negative:

Shions of Qud

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
On one hand I want to yell at you idiots for opening cases but on the other hand I know you're encouraging valve to continue csgo development

Ephedra
Jan 5, 2010

Fight

->Jump<-

Item
Recorded live by Jackiechad: Me cheating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2pbxvYONPA

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT
Jun 30, 2008

nftyw posted:

All this knife unboxing makes me want to unbox cases except I know that for every knife that someone else unboxes it drops my chances of opening a knife ever so nah.

That's not how probabilities work..

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah but if probabilities worked the way I wanted them to then we'd all have knives, and everyone knows that life doesn't necessarily give you what you want or even what is statistically reasonable, ie. Pokemon Stadium AI cheating

e: I am a little salty about probabilities since I recently failed a 85% success chance three times in a row.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

nftyw posted:

e: I am a little salty about probabilities since I recently failed a 85% success chance three times in a row.

This is the Counter-Strike thread, not the X-COM or Fire Emblem thread (what other games are notorious for horrible predictions?)

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Scholtz posted:

This is the Counter-Strike thread, not the X-COM or Fire Emblem thread (what other games are notorious for horrible predictions?)

final fantasy xiv's crafting

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT posted:

That's not how probabilities work..

I actually thought based on that post that Valve put a soft limit on the number of knives out there.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
This tourney is having some issues already.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
It wouldn't be a CS tournament if it wasn't delayed by at least 45 minutes.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
Been some solid Deag League lately. Gonna post that 3v1 clutch later.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Well that was a pistol round

sants
May 17, 2003

free beavis
if you want to make money today just bet on every underdog. best of 1 games with these teams are as close to 50/50 as you gonna get.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

I love seeing titan playing well for a change. That's 5-0 for them today, what a huge result against that kind of opposition.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Fnatic too good

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
This is why I bet against nip.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

did csgl gently caress up did titan win or lose?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Flushas upgraded undetectable mouse driver LAN hacks working great wpwp

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

sants posted:

if you want to make money today just bet on every underdog. best of 1 games with these teams are as close to 50/50 as you gonna get.

I've been trying to place bets all day but csgolounge keeps telling me it's busy. How does dota2lounge survive TI4 yet csgolounge stops working whenever there is an actual event?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Katana Gomai posted:

I've been trying to place bets all day but csgolounge keeps telling me it's busy. How does dota2lounge survive TI4 yet csgolounge stops working whenever there is an actual event?

download lounge destroyer chrome extension.

how are we feeling on fnatic vs envy? i like the fnatic odds right now

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Thom and the Heads posted:

all case hardened everything :whatup:

Case hardened AK is best AK and I won't hear otherwise :colbert:

nftyw posted:

Yeah but if probabilities worked the way I wanted them to then we'd all have knives, and everyone knows that life doesn't necessarily give you what you want or even what is statistically reasonable, ie. Pokemon Stadium AI cheating

I lost my shirt in that Fnatic v Titan match :argh: (where "my shirt" is a couple lovely guns I didn't want anyways, I ain't stupid)

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Zaphod42 posted:

I lost my shirt in that Fnatic v Titan match :argh: (where "my shirt" is a couple lovely guns I didn't want anyways, I ain't stupid)

Hey man if you don't bet big you can't win big like that weeds guy who won two thousand dollars off lounge a few weeks back

Of course I'm too dumb and cowardly to place risky bets so I'll forever be relegated to using low tier skins :haw:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Photex posted:

download lounge destroyer chrome extension.

Thank you, let's hope this works.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

triple scout buy eco round. what the gently caress.

RIP Fnatic.

Photex fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Feb 7, 2015

bpower
Feb 19, 2011
drat, what a start. Perfect T pistol followed by a triple scout eco.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Uhhhh Envy v Fnatic, guy drops a Negev in spawn and nobody picks it up. Later somebody buys a UMP and drops it.

:tinfoil:

Rosh
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's Wrong,
Something's Right
Really sloppy T-side on d2 from NV so far.

Diddie
Sep 1, 2001

What the heck is going on in here???

Zaphod42 posted:

Uhhhh Envy v Fnatic, guy drops a Negev in spawn and nobody picks it up. Later somebody buys a UMP and drops it.

:tinfoil:

The Negev was a misbuy and JW bought the UMP second round then picked up a rifle at the end of the round and gave it to his teammate.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

nV has some ugly-rear end jerseys. I think I'll have to find a new favorite team.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Smol posted:

nV has some ugly-rear end jerseys. I think I'll have to find a new favorite team.

Their jerseys own, you're nuts. All esports jerseys are ugly/lame as gently caress.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

teagone posted:

All esports are lame as gently caress.

Oh snap Fnatic JW on that pistol round

Zaphod42 fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Feb 7, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

The lag on this broken rear end stream, haha.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

the fnatic come back :ohdear: JW keeps missing so many shots though..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

fnatic hero rounds

jw jw :mrapig:

• Locked thread