Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

uber_stoat posted:

nothing is wrong with my dog. his breed just sounds like that. *noise that resembles a choir of human screaming played backwards*

i see you have a husky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Karate Bastard posted:

Physics don't work like that, geology doesn't work like that, decomposition doesn't work like that, but people sure as gently caress work like that, and totally would if they did. gently caress you cartoon people.

- me in front of the horror section at the local library every day before they shoo me out with brooms

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Will always love this

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Data Graham posted:

Will always love this

:hai:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Data Graham posted:

Will always love this

but I thought the ddrrrr ddrrrrrr noises are from gyo which is about zombie fish robots powered by decomposition farts

not the enigma of amigara fault

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Porque no los dos
- Junji Ito

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
i like the beef jerky cave people

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Lazy_Liberal posted:

i like the beef jerky cave people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnDlKn3XJNo

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Imma draw a manga about astronauts yeeting themselves into the sun over millennia from jacking off in the wrong direction becoming the limpest cum powered reaction rocket in the universe like oh no, what will we ever do, this person cranked their hog wrongways and is now lost in a glacial descent into a star, if only they ate beans then they could fart their way back, alas nothing can be done drrr drr drr omg gasp *dies from idiocy*

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Karate Bastard posted:

Imma draw a manga about astronauts yeeting themselves into the sun over millennia from jacking off in the wrong direction becoming the limpest cum powered reaction rocket in the universe like oh no, what will we ever do, this person cranked their hog wrongways and is now lost in a glacial descent into a star, if only they ate beans then they could fart their way back, alas nothing can be done drrr drr drr omg gasp *dies from idiocy*

This is just long enough to fit on the spine of a manga as a title, congratulations on your first book deal. Now go find an artist to draw this gorgeously and never sleep again, fucker!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Karate Bastard posted:

In this situation the smartest thing to do as you slowly drift towards death is to jack it over and over to accelerate yourself

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Grendels Dad posted:

This is just long enough to fit on the spine of a manga as a title, congratulations on your first book deal. Now go find an artist to draw this gorgeously and never sleep again, fucker!

I said I'd draw it jeeze

\ | /
- o -
/ | \

oUo
   :

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Karate Bastard posted:

I said I'd draw it jeeze

\ | /
- o -
/ | \

oUo
   :

I have shown this to the Miyazaki guy and he got really quiet and started to search for a rope to hang himself with, I'm sure it will sell well!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

When the noodle guys come out all wiggly just put em through backwards and they'll come out normal, I don't see what the problem is.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Karate Bastard posted:

That's a nice Light Novel title, a bit short though.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Mmm, this broth looks delicious! I'll just strain out the bits, and it'll be ready to... uhhh... errrrr....

https://i.imgur.com/xRvx8NC.mp4

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
the sink gets some yummy broth

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."
Maybe they just wanted a bunch of boiled bones? I don't kink shame.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Whatwhatwhatwhatwhat? What?

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Ommin posted:

Maybe they just wanted a bunch of boiled bones? I don't kink shame.

And don't sink shame either

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Maybe they just really like the metal that pot is made from? Don't zinc shame.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Don't stink shame them stank rear end broth gibs

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

credburn posted:

Whatwhatwhatwhatwhat? What?

You silly twisted boy...

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You silly twisted boy...

How long have you been waiting for someone to set you up with THAT?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Samovar posted:

How long have you been waiting for someone to set you up with THAT?

I don't wish to know that!

Happens more often than you might expect.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Mmm, this broth looks delicious! I'll just strain out the bits, and it'll be ready to... uhhh... errrrr....

https://i.imgur.com/xRvx8NC.mp4

i did the same loving thing the other day with some chicken broth. i just had two teeth pulled and wanted some nice warm soup so i made some chicken soup and poured the whole loving 8 quarts down my sink when i went to strain the bones out.

i had one like half coffee cup of soup as a taster while making it. RIP

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

(from the comic anthology Ice Cream Man)

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Ice Cream Man is pretty drat good
"I can smoke it all by myself" lol

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/vwfxe6J.mp4

sound helps

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

JBV-109 'Imma Draw A Manga~!' Astronauts Yeet Themselves Into The Sun Over Millennia [Jacked Off In Wrong Direction] Become Limpest Cum Powered Reaction Rocket In The Universe. 'Oh No, What Will We Ever Do_ A Certain Person Cranked Their Hog Wrongways And Is Now Lost In A Glacial Descent Into A Star~! ♥ If Only They Ate Beans They Could Fart Their Way Back~!' Alas, Nothing Can Be Done Drrr Drr Drr Volume 2_1080P.mkv

video checks out

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Karate Bastard posted:

The Aristonauts!

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Karate Bastard posted:

I said I'd draw it jeeze

\ | /
- o -
/ | \

oUo
   :

CUM, COWARD

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Jesus sucking dick, which is his own business, is far less terrifying than the actual message of Jesus is looking for you

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Me like the hobbits hiding under the roadside while the Nazgul sniffs me out

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Phlegmish posted:

Jesus sucking dick, which is his own business, is far less terrifying than the actual message of Jesus is looking for you

Not if that's the reason he's looking for me.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Punishment's on the other side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Translator probably should have removed this particular biblical reference.