Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Serf posted:

watching useless msnbc fucks like maddow sputter for the next 8 years is gonna be real fuckin depressing

this is the best opposition we can muster?

yes

welcum 2 america lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

VRA is gutted, there's literally no more legitimate protections for the right to vote for minorities in this country now than there were in 1950, and the right knows it

What do you think the new Jim Crow laws will be called? My guess is Super Freedom Voting Security and Choice Act

the roberts court is so loving shameful

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

smug n stuff posted:

like u could put KJU right there in that pose and no one would notice anything was wrong.
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/822631230944460801

jesus christ why is nobody screaming about the fist

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the roberts court is so loving shameful

Next one will be worse

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

There's...

There's going to be Weekly Addresses? :stonklol:

Have weekly addresses not been a thing forever?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weekly_Radio_Address_of_the_President_of_the_United_States

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

McGlockenshire posted:

jesus christ why is nobody screaming about the fist

the people who normally do this were his supporters

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

Next one will be worse

roberts is like 60 that dude isn't goin anywhere

Serf
May 5, 2011

haha yeah great trump can only muster up 10% of obama's support for his inauguration

that's really gonna slow him down on the whole "put an anti-civil rights lawyer in charge of civil rights" thing

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

wait they're radio addresses

will howard stern host?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

roberts is like 60 that dude isn't goin anywhere

We're getting 1 more Neo Scalia for sure, and probably 2 unless RBG can hang in there

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Serf posted:

watching useless msnbc fucks like maddow sputter for the next 8 years is gonna be real fuckin depressing

this is the best opposition we can muster?

Trevor Noah...lol god drat were hosed

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

reminder that bolton was considered before him but trump really didn't like his moustache so he was rejected on those grounds

:negative:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

During a sound check prior to the radio address in August 1984, Reagan made the following gaffe as a way to test the microphone: "My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

should've done it ronnie

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

on this week's presidential address, secretary of health and human services tom price rides the sybian. bababooey bababooey!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
npr keeps playing interiews with trump supporters and they are all basically "i think he honestly wants to help and believe what he says" and lol i dont know how you look at a freak like trump and think that

like just the really bad hair and poorly applied spray tan make him look like a 1% version of a time share salesman

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
Trump is entering a ball.

Also Bill Maher's show tonight will be streamed on YT, and will have Olbermann

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?RealTime

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Tomorrow during the women's march there will be more people than at the inauguration today. Looking forward to Trump's rage tweeting over it.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Fallen Hamprince posted:

wait they're radio addresses

will howard stern host?

if everything the trump camp has put together for "enteratinment", including this inaugeration "ball" and everything prior to this it doesn't matter because it will be weak boring low energy garbage

trump is too dumb to strategically plan anything of value

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Where's Bill Mitchell ready for Trump's Ball

Serf
May 5, 2011

trump is gonna succeed where roosevelt failed and pack the courts

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

OK so like, the Trump situation is really complicated for me. I think it would be good in the long run, if we weren't all going to loving DIE IN A FEW HUNDRED YEARS IF WE DONT ADDRESS CLIMATE CHANGE AND THESE YEARS RIGHT NOW ARE CRITICAL

Like I think all of his obviously-hosed-up-poo poo will probably work short term and cause long term pendulum swings against him, but climate change...that's the thing that could loving doom humanity.... and this poo poo really fucks with me because I want to have kids and you know be a normal person, but with stakes so grave, it's hard to do so without feeling like a selfish piece of poo poo.

gently caress

gently caress

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

We're getting 1 more Neo Scalia for sure, and probably 2 unless RBG can hang in there

RBG will be like weekend at bernies by 2020

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
For a preview of the next 8+ years just put "Walking on Sunshine" on non-stop loop for the next 24 hours. The sun's never going to set on the good times!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Epic High Five posted:

She only needs to stick around for three more years and then the democracts can say that they won't be considering nominees in case this is Trump's last year in office.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Consummate Professional posted:

I've been fake newsed

actually the curtains aren't the same now that I look closer at the trump signing image, but since trump didn't actually throw out the MLK bust like some people assumed at first, I assume he hasn't personally picked the curtains either

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Winkie01 posted:

RBG will be like weekend at bernies by 2020

can we just make this into a movie anyways?

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Trash Trick posted:

OK so like, the Trump situation is really complicated for me. I think it would be good in the long run, if we weren't all going to loving DIE IN A FEW HUNDRED YEARS IF WE DONT ADDRESS CLIMATE CHANGE AND THESE YEARS RIGHT NOW ARE CRITICAL

Like I think all of his obviously-hosed-up-poo poo will probably work short term and cause long term pendulum swings against him, but climate change...that's the thing that could loving doom humanity.... and this poo poo really fucks with me because I want to have kids and you know be a normal person, but with stakes so grave, it's hard to do so without feeling like a selfish piece of poo poo.

gently caress

gently caress

Nothing matters, hope this helps.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

She only needs to stick around for three more years and then the democracts can say that they won't be considering nominees in case this is Trump's last year in office.

and when he wins, what then?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump on Monday: "we're expanding the SCOTUS to 17 judges, all picked by The Heritage Foundation, none older than 35"

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Tomorrow during the women's march there will be more people than at the inauguration today. Looking forward to Trump's rage tweeting over it.

he's in the security bubble now so they probably won't even let him know about it

lmao our prez won't even be trusted with basic facts such as the number of people in a place

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Lol if you think these spineless fuckers would do this.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut posted:

lol

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Fidel Castronaut posted:

LOL if you don't think Republicans will rewrite the rules of the Senate to make it an up and down vote that can't be filibustered.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Serf posted:

and when he wins, what then?

If we still have the Senate in this theory? Keep refusing to hold hearings anyway because that's the precedent

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

But ya they'd absolutely try to burn the house down on their way out if they lost any chamber like in North Carolina

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I'm sure our kids will figure out climate change, or something. Maybe. Probably not, but then why have kids?

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

dunno if this was posted but i'm posting it anyways

http://theslot.jezebel.com/10-gifs-that-will-make-you-feel-better-about-inaugurati-1791451682

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
Posting to say lol good thing America is self destructing so China can take its place as de facto world leader

Serf
May 5, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

If we still have the Senate in this theory? Keep refusing to hold hearings anyway because that's the precedent

by "we" do you mean the the democrats or america?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
oh my god this dance

• Locked thread