Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I'm nauseated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
nothing would make me happier than ttrump marching these liberal pundits to reeducation camps in alaska or something lmao

it would be the first time in their lives they would ever go through any kind of struggle

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

NO BRAIN UNBROKEN

NO DEM UNPRIMARIED

gently caress THEM ALL

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

zegermans posted:

NO BRAIN UNBROKEN

NO DEM UNPRIMARIED

gently caress THEM ALL

they broke zergermans :ohdear:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
the only thing possibly more hilarious than trump's eulogy of mccain will be the chain of democrats praising him as a maverick

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

UHD posted:

they broke zergermans :ohdear:

reminds me of me back in 2016. ah memories.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Dems won't be defeated until Fulchrum is defeated

He's the last boss before the good end scene

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

AAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAihcejwoirjv4rotijv4nf52i4j5f3j5pgk34j5g34nt;23opfk#$D!@#HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHxor3kcvrptlv[p'e5t,vm34rc2LOL

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Why the gently caress isn't CSPAM the parent forum

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/889778138804363264

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

zegermans posted:

NO BRAIN UNBROKEN

NO DEM UNPRIMARIED

gently caress THEM ALL

Moves like a fist through traffic
Anger and no one can heal it
Shoves a little bump into the momentum
It's just a little lump
But you feel it

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
john mccain: hello taxpayers, i am taking away your health care. also here's the bill for my inoperable brain cancer

liberals: oh my GOD what a HERO

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

docbeard posted:

It's just a little lump
But you feel it

like the terminal cancer behind McCain's eye

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Nonsense posted:

delete d&d and ban all who post there

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Na i'm loving serious. It's really bad.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Nonsense posted:

Na i'm loving serious. It's really bad.

much like the dems

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

Nonsense posted:

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Hoping that someone dies horribly of cancer while begging for healthcare for all is pretty hosed up hth

D&D is mad good lmao

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

gently caress

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

TGLT posted:

Hi, as some one who's family and friends are very directly affected by decisions such as these, fantasizing about how bad you want McCain's death to be is literally the same as some one fantasizing about the day some burglar busts into their home and they can murder them real manly and masculine like. It's actually a little aggravating to watch people pretend that this kind of mental J/O sesh is in fact real good and cool and great, especially since you fuckers haven't even bought a patented J/O crystal so your super cool torture energy isn't going to get stored anywhere. Can't hamon on an empty J/O crystal my bud.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

HI I HAVE FAMILY AND IM AN EXPERT..

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

pls don't destroy the SA servers by quoting takes this hot I need this forum to get me through slow days

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Always a stranger when strange isn’t fashionable
And fashion is rich people waving at the door

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

these impoverished boomers

some of them are

of course, the ones who can hold onto their jobs are largely white collar fucklords who can keep working until they literally go blind because they enjoy their high-paying job where all they do is sit at a desk looking at papers or computer screens all day and ordering people around, so why bother retiring?

the bitcoin of weed posted:

dude apparently also shot a Tyson foods lobbyist that was there for some reason, but that one didn't take either

he was a GOP staffer back in the early 00s. even though he jumped ship to become a major lobbyist for private industry in 2008, he maintained a close relationship with Congressional Republicans, including retaining his spot on the GOP Congressional baseball team

apparently the media has too much ~decorum~ to call it out though

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

https://twitter.com/Impeach_D_Trump/status/889931553584926726

MR JOHN MCCAIN.. WELCOME TO THE RESISTANCE

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
How's it possible for a DnD goon to go through 2016 and still feel like DECORUM should be the first thing on the list

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Cory just heard that McCain was about to be giving a ton of money to pharmaceutical companies and wanted to give thanks

Fallen Hamprince has issued a correction as of 20:54 on Jul 25, 2017

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Booker's last chance to win my support was if he had brutally knifed McCain during that embrace.

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Cory just hear that McCain was about to be giving a ton of money to pharmaceutical companies and wanted to give thanks

Nice attempt to slander the honorable Sen. Booker, but I think you'll find he actually paused accepting pharma donations. Typical uninformed berniebro attempting to smear a poc...

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

https://i.imgur.com/Wlpxd81.mp4

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Matt Zerella posted:

AAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAihcejwoirjv4rotijv4nf52i4j5f3j5pgk34j5g34nt;23opfk#$D!@#HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHxor3kcvrptlv[p'e5t,vm34rc2LOL

Every dem hugged him, Bernie also hugged him. They're all pieces of poo poo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

white sauce posted:

How's it possible for a DnD goon to go through 2016 and still feel like DECORUM should be the first thing on the list

hypernormalization

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

me irl

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!
I've hesitated saying anything so far because I'm pretty angry myself and understand people are pissed and need to vent, but try to dial back the weirdly-specific McCain murder fantasies guys.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Terror Sweat posted:

Every dem hugged him, Bernie also hugged him. They're all pieces of poo poo

even bernie? :chloe:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

same

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

post these on /pol/

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
holy gently caress lololol

https://www.facebook.com/corybooker/posts/10152864019792228

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Zegermans that's messed up the bird starts flying when it leaves frame on my pic

Darkman Fanpage posted:

post these on /pol/

/pol/ already knows about Rick Wilson's fanart of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Condiv posted:

even bernie? :chloe:

turns out they're best buds, even wished him well when the brain cancer news came out

he's turned traitor bro :(

• Locked thread