Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

just thought i'd.. you know, lol a bit here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

that's a lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

lol

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

XMNN posted:

why would you look at all the funny videos and photoshops and think people aren't lolling

This.

Getting upset is for the bad thread.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

lol at the pic
lol at donny spending another loving weekend at a golf resort

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Lube Enthusiast posted:

lol at donny spending another loving weekend at a golf resort

nah, he is just working in his southern white house castle. No golfing to see here, move along

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
And he sucks at it on top of that, so it's not like he even looks competent in front of anyone

I bet he actually hates golf but he's an eight year old's concept of a businessman so he's gotta golf anyway

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

That's a lol

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках
Lol Trump announced his son in law was getting a nepotism-powered new post, and first thing this moring the Senate announces they need to talk to him about Russia.

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?

XMNN posted:

why would you look at all the funny videos and photoshops and think people aren't lolling

This.

Also, you can agree with trump, and still lol at him when he does funny stuff. This thread is for everybody :)

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

KrolleBolle posted:

Also, you can agree with trump, and still lol at him when he does funny stuff.

So do you agree with the "all mexicans are rapists" or "poors and minorities can go die"

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?

Jukebox Hero posted:

So do you agree with the "all mexicans are rapists" or "poors and minorities can go die"

Nope!

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

KrolleBolle posted:

This.

Also, you can agree with trump, and still lol at him when he does funny stuff. This thread is for everybody :)

Hello yes this is dog

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee...r%3D3121%23pti4

why has huckabee become a twitter comedian

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
the thought of anyone in the world agreeing with trump on, like anything, is almost as funny as the fact that he's president

lmbo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Gobblecoque posted:

the thought of anyone in the world agreeing with trump on, like anything, is almost as funny as the fact that he's president

lmbo

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...biding-husband/

quote:

We were for Mr. Trump, We were very happy he became the president. Whatever he says, he is right. But, like he said, the good people have a chance to become citizens of the United States

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Gonna Scrooge McDuck in my LOL Bin for a bit.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

SBJ posted:

:qq: lol :qq: im just :qq: lmao :qq: at trump :qq:

- this thread

small lol

YUUUUGE lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
lol
\
:qq:

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!

Gobblecoque posted:

lmbo

I do agree on one thing: trucks are awesome and cool.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

“I wish I didn’t vote at all,” Helen Beristain told the Tribune. “I did it for the economy. We needed a change.”

Now someone who is a citizen can purchase the business for a large discount which will help their personal economy greatly. A change...in ownership

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
We are here at a 4-star GBS thread where we've secretly replaced the fine Liberal tears they usually serve with Russian hooker piss. Let's see if anyone can tell the difference!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
this thread exited the "laughing so we dont cry" phase like a week into the trump presidency and we been mainlining pure strain lols ever since :shrug:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The only tears have come from trump people these days which just make the lols stronger.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

tao of lmao posted:

The only tears have come from trump people these days which just make the lols stronger.

Youre right, i guess the hilarious days of people threatening to kill themselves over an election result in a country with a two term limit has made way for the hilarious days of trump being the leader of the world

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

SBJ posted:

Youre right, i guess the hilarious days of people threatening to kill themselves over an election result in a country with a two term limit has made way for the hilarious days of trump being the leader of the world

Nah Merkel's the leader of the Free world now, didn't you hear?

Lol.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol the president of the united states is a retard pissboi.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

SBJ posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

SBJ posted:

lol merkel's the leader of the free world

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
trump managed to embarrass and discredit the united states world standing in such a record breaking time that the leader of the free world is nevertheless a woman despite him defeating hillary clinton in an election 5 months ago

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

thathonkey posted:

trump managed to embarrass and discredit the united states world standing in such a record breaking time that the leader of the free world is nevertheless a woman despite him defeating hillary clinton in an election 5 months ago

lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/846361031190499328

Lol even Huckabee is turning against Trump.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

SBJ posted:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

lmfao durrrrrrrRRRR DURRRR HURRRRR I'm president.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

i must be biased but you can clearly see the makeup line and the black soulless eye

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Merkel is the last remaining globalist with any power.

Also serious question. Would the pisstape being real make trump more or less qualified to be president?

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
No but you still bringing up poo poo from the election does

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Jukebox Hero posted:

No but you still bringing up poo poo from the election does

Oh im sorry i forget its a sore spot with you of all people as a member of the D&D suicide squad.

Whats this? I think im.... lolling...in this thread. Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Imagine how loving stupid you have to be to still think Trump is a good idea.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

my new dog posted:

i must be biased but you can clearly see the makeup line and the black soulless eye

You can see the zipper behind his third chin, what a tacky costume