Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

john mccain taught that bird to fly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

iirc in the longer video of them just flies directly into the singularity

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

more like the hug zone

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Zegermans that's messed up the bird starts flying when it leaves frame on my pic

/pol/ already knows about Rick Wilson's fanart of them

Those pigeons are just adding protein to the corn meal

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

also city pigeons are p cool birds they give zero fucks about anything

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

iirc in the longer video of them just flies directly into the singularity

I tried really hard to find that one specific pigeon and I wans't able to

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I just remembered that portal to gensokyo image that teaches you how to make mustard gas

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

zegermans posted:

Those pigeons are just adding protein to the corn meal

that makes it worse :gonk:

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/889934574133948416

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Terror Sweat posted:

Every dem hugged him, Bernie also hugged him. They're all pieces of poo poo

but he's not a democrat, tho

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I just remembered that portal to gensokyo image that teaches you how to make mustard gas

stop posting these hentains pls

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Condiv posted:

even bernie? :chloe:
lol if you're surprised

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

zegermans posted:

I tried really hard to find that one specific pigeon and I wans't able to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8I1ImzoXvU&t=19s

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
gotta lol that d&d thinks there's some heavenly reward for not wishing death upon john mccain

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bernie and McCain have a long history and they've consistently gone on record to say they respect each other and check each other prostate, BUT Bernie should have stepped up and told his loving friend to think about his constituents.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Should go with the last pigeon that just walks in

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

oh I seemed to recall one just went nose first straight in but I must have merged that one with this one

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Office Pig posted:

gotta lol that d&d thinks there's some heavenly reward for not wishing death upon john mccain

they're scared of purges lmao

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
mccaine is such a maverick. he bitches at mcconnell but votes along party lines nonetheless. maverick!!!!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Again, Bernie has worked with McCain on non-poor-people-loving legislation before; it makes sense he wouldn't want him to literally die

It's ok to hate McCain without also hating everyone who doesn't hate him :shrug:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
lol at Chuck Todd making at least 6 figures to be a political expert telling people that McCain voted yes to vote no

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
*mccaine buzzes the tower like in top gun then drops a bomb on a hospital* MAAAAVERIIIIICK!!!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

loquacius posted:

Again, Bernie has worked with McCain on non-poor-people-loving legislation before; it makes sense he wouldn't want him to literally die

It's ok to hate McCain without also hating everyone who doesn't hate him :shrug:

are you aware of what thread this is

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

UHD posted:

turns out they're best buds, even wished him well when the brain cancer news came out

he's turned traitor bro :(

Ginsburg and Scalia were "best buddies"

in fact, Ginsburg and (posthomously) Scalia were given an award for political civility. on the same day that Gorsuch was sworn in, no less.

last year's winners of that civility award were...Joe Biden and John McCain!

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

but he's not a democrat, tho

That's why I said also.

Bernie is a compromise candidate

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

loquacius posted:

Sure, but if they're such good friends then Bernie can tell his friend to not be a loving murderous rear end in a top hat.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

*mccaine buzzes the tower like in top gun then drops a bomb on a hospital* MAAAAVERIIIIICK!!!

*crashes plane, is called a hero for being a bad pilot*

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

loquacius posted:

I just did the dumbest thing I've probably ever done and called my senators to politely bitch them out for not hating McCain. On the other hand I do think it's a sentiment that needs to be conveyed to the Senate D's- collegiality matters, but being buddy-buddy-business-as-usual with someone who just voted to potentially kill my future wife/bankrupt me is really not something I'm ok with.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Frijolero posted:

Sure, but if they're such good friends then Bernie can tell his friend to not be a loving murderous rear end in a top hat.

maybe he does sometimes

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

maybe the vietnamese did end up breaking him and this is him manchurian candidating it up

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

loquacius posted:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/splinter_news/status/889941011949953024

come back

fight together

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

zegermans posted:

*crashes plane, is called a hero for being a bad pilot*

McCuck has fallen in line behind Trump after being humiliated by him for the past year.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

it was actually a decent speech by perez

he's getting better at this

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

There may come a time
When you'll be tired
As tired as a dream that wants to die
And further to fly

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Main Paineframe posted:

Ginsburg and Scalia were "best buddies"

in fact, Ginsburg and (posthomously) Scalia were given an award for political civility. on the same day that Gorsuch was sworn in, no less.

last year's winners of that civility award were...Joe Biden and John McCain!

love to be civil

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

drat boy

Nice speech, aside from bringing up noted moron Ted Kennedy.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SKULL.GIF posted:

it was actually a decent speech by perez

he's getting better at this

:geno:

for now

then if the tables turn, he'll just get real comfortable and fat in that chair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Frijolero posted:

drat boy

Nice speech, aside from bringing up noted moron Ted Kennedy.

he had the decency to die of the exact same brain cancer before voting for he ACA though

• Locked thread