Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Saw some of the NRA heads speech because it's on BBC news and the real issue is a few bad apples in the FBI leadership who ruin the good name of law enforcement with regards to mass shootings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6_iTk5RPAU

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011

Jose posted:

Saw some of the NRA heads speech because it's on BBC news and the real issue is a few bad apples in the FBI leadership who ruin the good name of law enforcement with regards to mass shootings

excuse me I think you'll find the crux of the issue is that we need to get all teachers rocking up to the school gates kitted out like it's last scene from Hot Fuzz

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

nickhimself posted:

four panel loesch

loesch.jpg

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyqEFUQKczw

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

cda posted:

loesch.jpg

Lol

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

mono posted:

here's a nice lol

I like to search password dumps for famous chuds, like alt-right nazis. They always have ridiculous passwords like "pussy" or "assh0le". The dumps are outdated so they never work but it's always a great insight to the thought process of these idiots. After last night's town hall I searched for someone else:

:stare:

lol

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Getting my kid shot in the face to own the libs

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

That scene in the Simpsons when everyone in city hall is secretly brandishing guns, except students and teachers at school lol

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

West Virginia teacher's unions are playing national policy on some god tier lvl.

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/West-Virginia-schools-close-for-teacher-strike-474768863.html

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

The NRA are just a more respectable version of Infowars at this point

Work everyone up enough to buy guns out of fear, suggest policies which end up buying more guns, rinse, repeat

Would have thought the gun market was all but saturated by now?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Hey, this isn't just school folks. We better start arming all government employees, starting with mailmen! I mean, they walk around our neighborhoods all day, everyday anyways, might as well have them on patrol at the same time! I'm thinking we could turn the whole "Goin' Postal!" Negative connotation around real quick this way.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Hey Jim, grab the popcorn. Some kid brought an AR to school today and is shooting the living bejesus out of 4th period social studies. No, not Dan's wife, the wife of that Baker family. It's fine, Steve is responding already, he's like 7 minutes away. Wow, look at that kid swap mags, they don't teach am like that anymore.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

jesus, i shudder to think of some of my more retarded high school teachers packing heat

we had a security guard at my school, and he shot himself in the leg

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Random Stranger posted:

Hey, as a teacher, what fire arm is the best choice for me to have readily available in my classroom of 1st graders?

Tactical nuke.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Responding in 10 minutes, just enough time for 15-20 dead kids and the shooter to kill himself. Per-fection.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Random Stranger posted:

Hey, as a teacher, what fire arm is the best choice for me to have readily available in my classroom of 1st graders?

Double uzis for the sideways jump through the door glass into the room

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

jesus, i shudder to think of some of my more retarded high school teachers packing heat

we had a security guard at my school, and he shot himself in the leg

I had an english teacher get so pissed at us, he literally flipped his desk over and walked out of class 20 minutes early. He was a school dean.

Everyone has bad days, and now we want to add guns into this poo poo?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Oscar Wild posted:

Tactical nuke.

C'mon man, be realistic. AA12 or m79. Can't expect perfect aim.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Start a new program. Hand in your old guns when you buy a new one, get a discount on your new piece and your old weapon goes to impoverished educators.

Everyone deserves a second chance. A second amendment chance.

Hire me NRA.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/zekejmiller/status/966696562935193600

cpac2018 sounds wild

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/Nick_Offerman/s...90%7Ctwterm%5E2

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Traditional Thought Alert!

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
My dad died a couple years ago, and he had a shotgun and a pistol. Neither had ammo or were loaded, but they were unsecured. I put a group chat message out to my brothers asking if we knew where they were and are they secure. I'm still not sure where they are, but I did get an earful about how we were taught to respect guns and that I was being inappropriate. This all came from the same brother, the one who used a BB gun to shoot out 47 car windows one night with his buddies.

America is hosed.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

What the hell is up with the 6 digit phone number at the end?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Nocheez posted:

My dad died a couple years ago, and he had a shotgun and a pistol. Neither had ammo or were loaded, but they were unsecured. I put a group chat message out to my brothers asking if we knew where they were and are they secure. I'm still not sure where they are, but I did get an earful about how we were taught to respect guns and that I was being inappropriate. This all came from the same brother, the one who used a BB gun to shoot out 47 car windows one night with his buddies.

America is hosed.

I wonder if they're covering for the fact that they sold it to some nobody for some fat stacks and didn't let you in on it

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Those New Yorker pizzas had a different, sweet sauce that also caused half my family to have allergic reactions

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Now the school shooters will have a smooth transition from supermax education to supermax prison.

Or if they do get sent to general population, a real sense of freedom when they are given more room to move around and monitored less

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011

Nocheez posted:

America is hosed.

The fact your dad had two guns with no ammo, and you were taught to "respect guns", are firearms just the new bible in America where everyone has one in their house and worships it?

I'm sure if you ask to see someone's bible they'll say "I don't need one, it tells me the gays and muslims are evil and that's all I have to know. Anyway wanna see my gun altar"

Brooks Cracktackle
Oct 17, 2008

The Glumslinger posted:

I had an english teacher get so pissed at us, he literally flipped his desk over and walked out of class 20 minutes early. He was a school dean.

well yeah but that's why you give the kids guns too so the teacher won't try anything! :downs:

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
more guns in schools will definitely make them more productive learning environments, oh yeah

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
I had like an 90 year old 8th grade art teacher who told the whole class about how AIDS was sent by god to punish the gays and drug addicts .

With those traditional American values, I def think she would have made the elite 20% that have the green light to hand out justice.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Brooks Cracktackle posted:

well yeah but that's why you give the kids guns too so the teacher won't try anything! :downs:

Yeah it’s like if you give the teachers guns it will eventually turn into this casual thing where they’re like “alright turn in you’re homework” and they’re just kind of loosely waving the gun at the students to make them turn in their assignments. Or like they use the gun to point at students when they call on them. Or like if they have a bunch of papers to grade they just use it as a paper weight. Or like if the vcr cart breaks down they just shoot it. That poo poo would get out of hand probably.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Careful Drums posted:

more guns in schools will definitely make them more productive learning environments, oh yeah

*Cool aid man bursts through cinderblock school wall dual wielding belt-fed machine guns.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Nocheez posted:

America is hosed.

"Hey guys, so dad's old guns are floating around somewhere. Can we find them and make sure they're not going to be found by someones dumbass kids one day?"

That's inappropriate, in this family we respect our firearms by leaving them lying around the house like a dirty sock!

Sorry man, please don't breed. There's stupid in your genes.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Bob NewSCART posted:

Your country has brain AIDS and elected a failed tv celebrity who is also a massively retarded perverted and racist conman lmao

Are you sure about all this? I’d think id remember if that happened.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Power Khan posted:

If hiding places are visually marked, they're no hiding places.

A cupboard marked BULLET-RIDDLED CHILD STORAGE

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/966702973765214208

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."

The Glumslinger posted:

This is also why any provate citizen having a gun anywhere just for shits and giggles is a bad idea.