Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

logikv9 posted:

buy that nos drink from your local 7/11 and also put it into your gas tank

nah you drink the injector cleaner and put it in your gas tank maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
thats not to say thinking about survivalism and sometimes practicing survivalism isn't good. Everyone should have some canned & dry food for an emergency especially if you have old people / kids in your care. If you are a 30-something in good health you likely would benefit from a month long fast haha, but kids need food, and old people need food.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

"its not a huma"
-arnold schwartzenenanager

Beautiful.

I wonder if he tried to explain his lovechild to his wife by claiming it was the baby from "Junior."

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

just buy a billion pounds of peanut butter and a bunch of gallons of bottled water

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Alex Jones is such a massive queen omg

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
eat the richa nd you will absorb their failson powers

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
and if you do want to store poo poo for 'end of the world' type scenarios, salt is hella cheap, easy to store, and v valuable when poo poo does go down

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

a real chump posted:

eat the richa nd you will absorb their failson powers

ur tellin me

i ate Kushner and now I've got a hundred jobs uugggghhh

edit - and im pretty sure Trudeau is plowing my wife

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Wikkheiser posted:

he was a beefcake

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

he was a beefcake

Gaston was a beefcake. Alex Jones only got that big despite juicing enough to give him toe head.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I just don't understand why he's selling male vitality supps as his #1 thing and he lets that picture get out

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fix posted:

Oh. 4200 new posts. I guess things happened today.

Really it's a shame I will never know what those things were.

Oh well.

at least we learned how many posts you didn't read

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
fell asleep on the couch from 10pm-1am crew whatup

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

I just don't understand why he's selling male vitality supps as his #1 thing and he lets that picture get out

hes insanely virile. look at that sleek burnished chest hair and mutant froglike physique

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Baloogan posted:

he was a beefcake

If that's the best he ever looked even after taking enough gear to turn his head into an orb then I seriously pity him because that is pathetic

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

ur tellin me

i ate Kushner and now I've got a hundred jobs uugggghhh

And the power to be good at precisely zero of them.:smug:

quote:

edit - and im pretty sure Trudeau is plowing my wife

You wish it was just Trudeau.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
alex jones, bulging with what appears to be male vitality

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ex post facho posted:

alex jones, bulging with what appears to be male vitality

Jiggling with virile fluxes

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
just think of alex jones like a talk show radio host in a GTA game

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"I know, I'll change my watch! That will throw them off to this picture being taken with different lighting but on the same day!"

Of course usually for these shoots you don't suck in your gut that much in BOTH pictures

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

in only a month and a half, i was able to get a tan using only infowars branded male vitality boosters and a tanning bed.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

before: *sucking in gut* aw yeah

after: *sucking in gut even more so i look like i'm about to have a full-body hernia* aw yeah

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

*constantly flexing my entire body so that it looks like i'm about to die at any moment from several heart attacks* nobody will ever know

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

he was a beefcake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPny1esdZrk

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

proof of concept posted:

If that's the best he ever looked even after taking enough gear to turn his head into an orb then I seriously pity him because that is pathetic

I have no idea how this stuff works, but how do you know he took steroids?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Baloogan posted:

thats not to say thinking about survivalism and sometimes practicing survivalism isn't good. Everyone should have some canned & dry food for an emergency especially if you have old people / kids in your care. If you are a 30-something in good health you likely would benefit from a month long fast haha, but kids need food, and old people need food.

[Millenialishly] ya like why would i ever do that you dweeb, theres an app that delivers food to me like whenever i want on my phone

*EMP nuke goes off*

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
trump

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Rinkles posted:

I have no idea how this stuff works, but how do you know he took steroids?

Compare his head in that picture with his head today

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

ex post facho posted:

hes insanely virile. look at that sleek burnished chest hair and mutant froglike physique

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

he's stomach is the SUCK ZONE

it's called cardio, n00b. do some.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

proof of concept posted:

Compare his head in that picture with his head today

Oh

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Wikkheiser posted:

he definitely wants to blow Adam Schiff

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The head thing and simply enough experience with lifters to know his type and know he juices. I mean hell he sells pretend steroids now.

I can also tell you that his leg day consisted of leg curl and leg ext and then an hour of upper body stuff done in front of a mirror

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
now is Alex Jones entitled to any sum o money coming his way when Pepsi breaks out the baby flavor?

I mean that dobber is fkn done fam if he gets any windfall cash from that as hell invert into his hernia and explode inside out from eating all you can ribs at Sonny's

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

The head thing and simply enough experience with lifters to know his type and know he juices. I mean hell he sells pretend steroids now.

I can also tell you that his leg day consisted of leg curl and leg ext and then an hour of upper body stuff done in front of a mirror

how do you screw up roids that badly

vince mcmahon got buff as hell on The Juice and he's an old man with a bodybuilder fetish

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

McMahon has access to the crazy stuff and did it longer than I bet Jones did

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

He's never been one to follow the rules!!!

Unfortunately one of the ignored rules is that you're supposed to stop eating 10k calories a day once your cycle ends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
Is there a place where I can buy a Fiat with Bitcoin?

• Locked thread