Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

colachute posted:

I would rather thr case get dropped than for cops to just say there’s nothing we can do about it because it’ll get thrown out. Make some effort instead of falling in line with the poo poo people loving hate. You’re perpetuating the problem people have with the system and only making people hate cops more. Put the burden on a lovely DA.

I cant exactly fly to New York and arrest the guy based on a newspaper article.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Chichevache posted:

I cant exactly fly to New York and arrest the guy based on a newspaper article.

You wouldn’t even if you found him behind the wheel yourself.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

colachute posted:

You wouldn’t even if you found him behind the wheel yourself.

Please stop lying, cole. You lie too much.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Marshawn is not a cop

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Chichevache posted:

Please stop lying, cole. You lie too much.

I should be a cop then, pig.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://i.imgur.com/dh0qooT.gifv

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

At least most of us baby killers had the presence of mind to get the gently caress out of the wholly awful systems of injustice we were members of.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqTjKhYh4fs

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Yo, don't post here.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i could kill some baby back ribs right now

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

police quest was a cool game

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Viva Miriya posted:

Yo, don't post here.

I saw 60+ new posts and figured something had gone down. Just kidding, it's a bunch of people coming out of nowhere to scream ACAB into the void.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Chichevache posted:

People gently caress up sometimes. Have you ever done a pat search? Ever done one on a person who is resisting that you really dont want to touch anyway?

So not wanting to pat down someone who's handcuffed is reason enough to shoot them in the back of the head, and then lie about it?
Is that what you're trying to say right now?

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Seriously, who the gently caress are these idiots?

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

So not wanting to pat down someone who's handcuffed is reason enough to shoot them in the back of the head, and then lie about it?

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Diarrhea Elemental posted:

Seriously, who the gently caress are these idiots?

dont sign your posts

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG posted:

dont sign your posts

:allears:

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

He didn't reply to my response so obviously he thinks all goons are computer touchers who never go near other people, unlike him, the brave policeman

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Diarrhea Elemental posted:

I saw 60+ new posts and figured something had gone down. Just kidding, it's a bunch of people coming out of nowhere to scream ACAB into the void.

Yo don't post here.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

please knock Mom! posted:

He didn't reply to my response so obviously he thinks all goons are computer touchers who never go near other people, unlike him, the brave policeman

The Good Copsman

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
ACAB.

But gently caress off back to Games and stop making GBS threads up my subforum.

Viva Miriya posted:

Yo don't post here.

Not helping, man.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Chichevache posted:

What are your thoughts on rapper Big L?

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Chichevache posted:

:ironicat:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
New thread title is A+.

Viva Miriya posted:

What are your thoughts on rapper Big L?

I had to google him, if that answers your question. I'll put him on my spotify later.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

please point on the doll where the bad man touched your lunchable

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Chichevache posted:

New thread title is A+.

I had to google him, if that answers your question. I'll put him on my spotify later.

That does. I'm just shitposting w that one

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I like the cop thread because talking to cops in real life is a completely loaded process with a huge amount of presumption and defensive posturing on both sides of the conversation.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoPcocgW_dw

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

We shouldn’t impeach Donald Trump since it will all die in the senate anyway. I assume the cops in this thread agree based on their reluctance to arrest a possible DUI that probably won’t result in a conviction.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Chichevache posted:

You're posting on a forum that has a holocaust joke on every page but you expect us to solemnly sit here while people tell us to kill ourselves? You're ridiculous. We aren't mocking the people who die or are abused, so feel free to climb down from your cross. Anyone who works in a field that involves seeing stressful poo poo is going to develop a dark sense of humor or go mad. Look at the subforum you're in and change your expectations.

God forbid we hurt your feelings just because your profession is full of monsters operating with the full support and cooperation of the 'good ones'.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i just want to pray to my mud and rock god and be left alone by the government

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

colachute posted:

We shouldn’t impeach Donald Trump since it will all die in the senate anyway. I assume the cops in this thread agree based on their reluctance to arrest a possible DUI that probably won’t result in a conviction.

I think he should have been arrested, Cole I believe Smiling Jack agrees.

Liquid Communism posted:

God forbid we hurt your feelings just because your profession is full of monsters operating with the full support and cooperation of the 'good ones'.

You tacitly supported and enabled "ironic" transphobia and racism by not doing anything to stop FYAD while hiding behind your blue star, officer. Dont pretend your power didnt corrupt you. You're not a "good one".

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Chichevache posted:

I think he should have been arrested, Cole I believe Smiling Jack agrees.

You tacitly supported and enabled "ironic" transphobia and racism by not doing anything to stop FYAD while hiding behind your blue star, officer. Dont pretend your power didnt corrupt you. You're not a "good one".

I mean, to be fair, you may be correct, cops seem to know a lot about transphobia and racism

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I wish that dui cop died

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Chichevache posted:

I guess we should have given them paid time off followed by moderatorship of another forum once the furor died down instead so we could say we really did something about the matter.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

The gently caress happened in this thread the last few days

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Dum Cumpster posted:

I don't understand what's so unreasonable about saying 0 is the number we should working towards for unarmed police shootings, even if disarming the public would be required.

Well, nobody made that argument. A Bad Poster actually framed it as an all or nothing proposition, the number is zero or it doesn't matter. So working towards zero is just as bad as trying to get a high score, until you actually get to zero. Which is not a possible thing, ever, ergo I maintain that it's an unreasonable expectation. An absolutely worthwhile goal to work towards, but unreasonable as an enforced standard.

Edit: Changed demand to expectation

Godholio fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Dec 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Godholio posted:

Well, nobody made that argument. A Bad Poster actually framed it as an all or nothing proposition, the number is zero or it doesn't matter. So working towards zero is just as bad as trying to get a high score, until you actually get to zero. Which is not a possible thing, ever, ergo I maintain that it's an unreasonable demand. An absolutely worthwhile goal to work towards, but unreasonable as an enforced standard.

There isn’t any justification that would make me agree that 0 isn’t a reasonable demand.