Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adoomsdaygap
Apr 20, 2013

Bootleg Trunks posted:

dnd goons lurking here: let me just congratulate you and your party on their most recent success :)

Real talk: gently caress every one of you liberal dipshits. You absolutely deserve this, but we don't . The world is dying, WHY WON'T YOU LEARN FROM YOUR MULTIPLE DECADES OF MISTAKES!? gently caress Liberals.

Adoomsdaygap has issued a correction as of 10:04 on Feb 14, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/saikatc/status/1360664415884832768?s=20

yes, "risk"

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

don't worry

it's all going according to plan

Adoomsdaygap
Apr 20, 2013
Also, not gonna lie, it would be hilarious if Parkor Malloy would join us like Peter Daou or that poor Warrenite guy who got brigaded for changing his support to Bernie.

Clibanarius
Sep 22, 2020

by Athanatos

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

man rip wasbappin. i miss him already

*tsk* The poor wretch... Bapped too hard.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Oneiros posted:

don't worry

it's all going according to plan

cutting medicare was the goal, the relief bill is an unfortunate side effect

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Yinlock posted:

cutting medicare was the goal, the relief bill is an unfortunate side effect

look on the bright side, they might be able to negotiate the relief down some more!

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Thoguh posted:

Twitter is full of takes like this getting thousands of likes.

https://twitter.com/ron_fournier/status/1360716874208706560?s=19

You know who else used the phrase "bed wetters" a lot? David Plouffe to describe people who were worried Hillary would lose in 2016.

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006
so just asking, where is my check? still dont see it in my account so surely there must be some kind of mistake?

uh where's my loving money?

Exodus1984
Feb 18, 2005

Eastern Europe Episode IV: A New Hope. I love President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. I understand and appreciate the precarious position the Ukrainians are navigating. I wish I could set up a 401(UA) fund from my paycheck to directly contribute my earnings to Ukraine's success.

Wait, you're telling me that the guy who spent his entire political career trying to "reform" Social Security is using a crisis to take a hatchet to Medicare and farm aid? Who would have thought this could happen?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I didn't have time for the Parker Molloy thing last night but it is noteworthy that on the night of their party's most catastrophic failure since the last time they tried this same thing, so many party loyalists are focusing so much of their attention on the most prominent person that actually seems upset about it

I think they're projecting a while bunch of their own anger onto her tbh

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

a common refrain was that molloy shouldn’t discourage people from voting because of her platform so my guess is these people think literally the best direct action they can take rn is twitter harassing a trans woman until she shuts up

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

misadventurous posted:

a common refrain was that molloy shouldn’t discourage people from voting because of her platform so my guess is these people think literally the best direct action they can take rn is twitter harassing a trans woman until she shuts up

Weird how the Bernie bro thing continues to be 100% projection.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

How many americans died of covid while they were doing the whole impeachment process, like 90k?

Have the democrats done anything since taking control of all branches of government? We aren't even getting the if(passesMeansTest then maybe($2000-$600)) until March?

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Yinlock posted:

that's what i mean, this sham trial looks to republicans like dems were ready to impeach the greatest president ever but, in the face of his integrity and love for jobs and our troops, backed down out of fear

Yes, absolutely.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Clibanarius posted:

What is Patrice O'neal doing there

most definitely not burning down a warehouse

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
good morning, Valentine's morning

has Biden sent out the checks yet?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

loquacius posted:

I didn't have time for the Parker Molloy thing last night but it is noteworthy that on the night of their party's most catastrophic failure since the last time they tried this same thing, so many party loyalists are focusing so much of their attention on the most prominent person that actually seems upset about it

I think they're projecting a while bunch of their own anger onto her tbh

she got dore'd

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1360637792104181768

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

lol what an idiot

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
'man... you guys know what'd be waaay better than getting everything we want? talking like a pretentious freshman rear end in a top hat, then getting stuffed in a locker.'

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/LateNightNelly/status/1360854995130753028

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

:science: Excuse me, Mr Republican, as you can see from my character sheet, my Speech and Logic skills are superior to yours, so you have to do as I say.

:mad: No.

:pseudo: Oh, okay.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/ericmacknight/status/1360771653223870466

"uh, excuse me, person with a well-known extremely valid reason to not trust politicians, if you say that politicians have self-interest, people will trust politicians less, so you should stop doing it"

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Surely, if we simply explain to the Republicans what a strawman is, we can become a true bipartisan force for good!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/WalkerBragman/status/1360795163929546756

one of any large number of "pretends to be surprised" memes

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
'so this sniveling commie twerp tells me I'm 'no true scotsman.' and I said 'yer goddamn right, I'm an american!'

*thunderous applause as president logicstomper88 is elected to a fourth term*

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Free Taintrunner

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Lib and let die posted:

Free Taintrunner

he posted a slur and defended parker molloy in one 24 hour period. seems like a good time for a break

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Would that we are all as tolerant and gregarious as Taintrunner defending Parker Molloy

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

https://twitter.com/USATODAY/status/1360715132943405059?s=19

loving owns

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I honestly don't even click through to his rap sheet, I just assume it's twoday doing a d&d mod's bidding.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Free taintrunner

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Lib and let die posted:

I honestly don't even click through to his rap sheet, I just assume it's twoday doing a d&d mod's bidding.
extremely normal thing to do

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/allahliker/status/1360751596548853770?s=19

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

frankenfreak posted:

extremely normal thing to do

I know, d&d freak mods should worry about the d&d freak posters, not us cspammers.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Lib and let die posted:

Surely, if we simply explain to the Republicans what a strawman is, we can become a true bipartisan force for good!

For better or worse we have a two party system in this country. There's no reason why the Republican Party couldn't be run by a diverse mix of compassionate intelligent people that actually want to solve the problems of its citizens instead of being a white male cesspool of corporatism and racism.

I know that seems like a laughable idea today but given enough time anything is possible. The GOP was literally born as an anti slavery party and very quickly turned into the "beat the confederacy" party. 150 years is a long time for parties to change.

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/jimmykimmel/status/1360692028368064514?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

sleep with the vicious posted:

For better or worse we have a two party system in this country. There's no reason why the Republican Party couldn't be run by a diverse mix of compassionate intelligent people that actually want to solve the problems of its citizens instead of being a white male cesspool of corporatism and racism.

I know that seems like a laughable idea today but given enough time anything is possible. The GOP was literally born as an anti slavery party and very quickly turned into the "beat the confederacy" party. 150 years is a long time for parties to change.

Ok, but what the gently caress good does what it used to be do for us today?

I'm sure in the year 3 A.D. when pelosi formed the congressional progressive caucus, they were considered left-wing, but that does fuckall for us today.

e: dammit, my sensor was off, i didn't think we were supposed to be running an active pathfinder campaign in the thread.

Lib and let die has issued a correction as of 16:42 on Feb 14, 2021