Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Sandwolf posted:

##vote Zoya

let’s just do this before things start getting sour

your wish is my command ##vote zoya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Zoya posted:

i don't care anymore, i'll vote whoever sandwolf votes for, congratulations you're the kingmaker and/or the winner if you're actually the killer

:redhammer:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Zoya, Alf, Town Aligned Jailor, was killed D7

Hal, Bugs Bunny, Town Aligned Bodyguard was killed N7

"Come on, pal" Sandwolf croaked, "Don't you want to be cool like us?"
he beckons Keane over where he sits with the emaciated corpses of IA, FOS, humalong, and moritz.

Keane, Papa Smurf, Town Aligned Rolecop, has been engamed

Sandwolf, Self Aligned Death masonizer, has won

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Lmao

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

rofl

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

CCKeane posted:

Personally, I am going to blame TMor if town loses. I'm going to pin it all on TMor.

I can't believe Tmor did this to us.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

CCKeane posted:

I can't believe Tmor did this to us.

How's the masonry, Keane?

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Good D1's Zoya, Keats.

Good game, Sand.

Sorry Shwinn and Beet. Some of the worst gameplay I've had recently. Went out on a high note I think, though, which was fun.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Also lol at town self-voting two days in a row during endgame.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

quote:

You are Smoke, Self Aligned Death-Masonizer. Each night you'll choose one target to peer presure into doing drugs with you. They will die but will be added to a seperate masonry with you and anyone else you've killed. They are removed from the game and do not change their alignment. You win when you are the last man standing.

I first tried this in Dragon Mafia and the sk died right away, so I'm glad it got a good second run.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

wologar posted:

How's the masonry, Keane?

TBH pretty disappointing, we had a really good run of executing non town and I don't think I would have really been able to peg sandwolf, Zoya's claims seemed much more suspicious and the verification of Hal's ability kind of convinced me.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

quote:

You are Michael, self aligned blackout survivor. Everyone is fighting over you, but you're just trying to stay alive. You win when the game is over regardless of who else wins, you just have to be alive. Should someone try to kill you though, you'll do your best to make it rough on them: If you're killed during the day by majority vote, all non-scum actions will be blocked that night, and there will be a second night phase immediately after. If you're killed at night, the next night phase will be skipped.

This was good. I love survivors but I'm so bored with all the base roles so I wanted to do something different. This was a modified beloved princess designed to gently caress over whoever killed him, went pretty well.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

CubicalSucrose posted:

The powerful sands made town suicidal.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

What were the night actions?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Opopanax posted:

This was good. I love survivors but I'm so bored with all the base roles so I wanted to do something different. This was a modified beloved princess designed to gently caress over whoever killed him, went pretty well.

I like the concept a lot as a twist, although I do think in a smaller game it might be better weakened a bit.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

CubicalSucrose posted:

i just really despise that gamestate where we have no way to determine who it is so everyone just has to start daggering eachother over it

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Well played Sandwolf

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Zoya posted:

i just really despise that gamestate where we have no way to determine who it is so everyone just has to start daggering eachother over it

Yeah, I think the final was going to be very hard to determine. Sand played well, I'm not sure we could have figured it out and landed on him.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’d like to dedicate this victory to Marijuana!

Nothing can do what you do!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
you guys should have just policy kill anyone that sus'd me day 1 smh

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

so did sand just repeatedly hit the same targets as scum, or repeatedly hit my jail targets, or repeatedly withhold his kills? what was the deal there i nearly tore my hair out trying to find the world's most elusive loving SK (i was right though!!!!!!)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

For real though my masons unironically made this game. We spent long hours trying to discern who scum is

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Zoya posted:

so did sand just repeatedly hit the same targets as scum, or repeatedly hit my jail targets, or repeatedly withhold his kills? what was the deal there i nearly tore my hair out trying to find the world's most elusive loving SK (i was right though!!!!!!)

The scum were rear end, I was responsible for nearly every kill, except Maerlyn and Keats

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Sandwolf posted:

The scum were rear end, I was responsible for nearly every kill, except Maerlyn and Keats

lmao

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sandwolf posted:

N1 I picked Hum, found out nothing, but he did think Moritz and Shwin were scummy, we used this masonry as a confirmed town masonry (with a dead guy)
N2 I picked IA because I did not think scum would tell me anything, continuation of "let's find scum" - they thought one of Keane/Zoya was scum
N3 I was not allowed to pick
N4 I picked Moritz because I basically had to, they thought wolo was scummy, but after opening messages, they largely disappeared. there is one noteworthy thing here (other than Moritz going "I doubt scum team are both scum-aligned masons"), but I'll put it in a different message
N5 FoS, obviously, they were suspicious of Zoya too
N6 I got beet but lol he has been thumbing his nose to me all day

This was a list of my night kills, lmao, except beet, who I merely had to pretend was in masonry with me.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

btw i'm sorry for picking the most ironically setup-correct choice of D1 gambit to gently caress you over cube (i'm not actually sorry it's really funny)

like what are the odds i set up a situation where anyone in a masonry is suspicious..... and THE ENTIRE SCUMTEAM'S ACTUAL ROLE is MASON??

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

When I realized after beet died I was next to be rolecopped I had to get out ahead of it as quickly as possible with my offhand claim about FoS night action (which was legitimately relayed to me in death masonry) so I’m v thankful that statement helped me through

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Wow that feels great first 3P win in awhile, thank you everyone whether you acted knowingly or unknowingly

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Sandwolf posted:

When I realized after beet died I was next to be rolecopped I had to get out ahead of it as quickly as possible with my offhand claim about FoS night action (which was legitimately relayed to me in death masonry) so I’m v thankful that statement helped me through

ah ha!!

case closed keane, hal, wolo, we can safely blame FoS for our loss! we're blameless!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think town would have fallen for my scum mason trick if they didn't absolutely whiff it at every opportunity

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Zoya posted:

btw i'm sorry for picking the most ironically setup-correct choice of D1 gambit to gently caress you over cube (i'm not actually sorry it's really funny)

like what are the odds i set up a situation where anyone in a masonry is suspicious..... and THE ENTIRE SCUMTEAM'S ACTUAL ROLE is MASON??

Time zones were tricky for us to coordinate. I think leaning into the masonry upfront might've been a good ploy? But then the setup spec is "1 scum, 1 town, 1 3P" and that wouldn't have been great either.

No town doc is a funny setup.

Scum had optional 1-shots, we jugg'd Keats N1. Then I lost access to scumchat and so not sure what else was used when. I think we had a poison and a group-untargetable and maybe a ninja.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I didn’t realize Sand was a serial killer until near the end of day 2. I’m not very smart.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

CubicalSucrose posted:

Time zones were tricky for us to coordinate. I think leaning into the masonry upfront might've been a good ploy? But then the setup spec is "1 scum, 1 town, 1 3P" and that wouldn't have been great either.

No town doc is a funny setup.

Scum had optional 1-shots, we jugg'd Keats N1. Then I lost access to scumchat and so not sure what else was used when. I think we had a poison and a group-untargetable and maybe a ninja.

Yeah, plus miller and no alignment cop.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

I didn’t realize Sand was a serial killer until near the end of day 2. I’m not very smart.

I am not scum.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CCKeane posted:

Yeah, plus miller and no alignment cop.

Miller-rolecop is best

Also jailer >doc

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Opopanax posted:

Miller-rolecop is best

Also jailer >doc

Do you have a list of the night actions and abilities?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CCKeane posted:

Do you have a list of the night actions and abilities?

I can go through and compile it but I don't have a full list anywhere. It was a lot of dumb luck really, just the scum, sk, Zoya and the bodyguards all dancing around each other

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
I was surprised enough to see necromancer third party that i just laughed and gave sand my info. It's a good idea, I've considered using it before.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

fool of sound posted:

I was surprised enough to see necromancer third party that i just laughed and gave sand my info. It's a good idea, I've considered using it before.

Also the role I fakeclaimed has been used before and it’s kinda fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Opopanax posted:

I can go through and compile it but I don't have a full list anywhere. It was a lot of dumb luck really, just the scum, sk, Zoya and the bodyguards all dancing around each other

you could just give us all access to the various discord channels to sate peoples curiosities