Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm a fan of the go for it lifestyle but why not make it a two score game there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

I'm sorry but Alex Grinch has to have some blackmail on Lincoln Riley at this point.

it was really funny when they came back from halftime and one of the commentators was like "if you're Alex Grinch you must be very pleased with your team tonight"

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

I'm a fan of the go for it lifestyle but why not make it a two score game there?

Alex Grinch coaches their defense

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
C’mon Sparky, you can do it

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Well that was a playcall

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
It feels like ASU's coach just rolls a d100 for his play every possession.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
:fork:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Dream dying here for Arizona State.

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
i think caleb holds the ball too long but then he improvises something like that and i just have to surrender to the brilliance

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
This has probably been going on all day but I just saw the Big Noon Saturday commercial claiming USC/Colorado was the biggest game of the year and did a real eyebrow raise.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Grittybeard posted:

This has probably been going on all day but I just saw the Big Noon Saturday commercial claiming USC/Colorado was the biggest game of the year and did a real eyebrow raise.

nobody in the promo dept on the east coast is awake to pull it or re-cut it

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
no loving way

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
GODDAMN

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Skattebo. Skattecan. Skattetouchdown.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
That was dope.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I have no clue how this slow fullback is so incredibly vexing to USC. Bad DC or not, like, you should be able to out-athelite him by default.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
skattebo

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Professional driver on closed course. Do not attempt... to drive across a bridge

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/status/1705821671347650865

I mean...this should not happen.

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Welp that's a clear catch in replay.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Goodnight devils

And gdt posters

9 more p12 after darks. Forever.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Perfect game where most of the people who vote in polls are asleep by now and people who watched it and don't just look at the score realize USC is not just fine.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
It's going to be interesting to see how and if that dynamic changes with the big 10 and 12's wide geographic distribution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Stayed up doing homework with PAC12 on in the background. Love to see it.