Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Funky See Funky Do posted:

It would be worth the same amount of money if you bought it after it had been released and confirmed to be good/bad/broken but now you've just gambled with that money for no good reason. I don't understand you or people like you. Even if the money is nothing to you it's still, just, why?

It hurts my brain trying to understand why people do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

It would be worth the same amount of money if you bought it after it had been released and confirmed to be good/bad/broken but now you've just gambled with that money for no good reason. I don't understand you or people like you. Even if the money is nothing to you it's still, just, why?

Well you can just return it if you don't like it if its on origin access, this way you get to play it immedjiately

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand

Because ME:A looks like a good game

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

Ainsley McTree posted:

You're looking at it wrong, he's actually deflecting her punch by spitting really hard

biotic powers 600 years later are gettin real hosed up

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

I hope they don't fix any of these lovely animations, and there are hundreds more.

Half of Bethesda's appeal is lovely animations so it might work for Bioware too.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Looks like tomorrow at 11 AM, CT Gameinformer is going to live stream the first two hours of the game here

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

BrianWilly posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P40_kd-mS8

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

I would like to have Truck PeeBee as a squaddie. She's got the personality of a pile of gravel and forehead like a front-end loader but by god she's a good shot.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

The gameplay.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

DON"T loving DOX ME!!

cool i guess. i just use amazon because its cheaper.

BrianWilly posted:

i hope it is an i am hyped. i know the gameplay will at least be fun unlike dragon age so there is plus, and maybe the story or at least side quests and characters look cool. plus alien titties. so i can make my ryder and mix of star-lord and kirk.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I ordered the ME: Andromeda special loot crate because I have more dollars than cents

https://www.lootcrate.com/crate/mass-effect-andromeda-crate/

I hope it comes with a limited edition angara dildo

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Moola posted:

poor impulse control

It's kinda like that experiment where kids were left alone with a donut for five minutes, and told if they do not eat it they will get two donuts! Most could not last the 5 minutes

I guess it's more like... you have been told someone is making you a donut, but it might be an awful tasting donut, you can either give them the money before you even see it, or wait until they bring it out from the kitchen and pay for it after inspecting it

Also you can gently caress the donut

There was a hole.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Hedrigall posted:

What does one of those even look like, how do you know they have a dick and not just both sexes having cloacas kind of like fish etc

E2: what if it is life sized, and it just turns out that the angara have really tiny dicks?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I dunno, but there's an essay or two in speculating on it! I'll get started

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Hedrigall posted:

I dunno, but there's an essay or two in speculating on it! I'll get started

There could be entire encyclopedias written on speculative alien dong.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Could said encyclopedia then also be inserted rectally?

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Hedrigall posted:

Could said encyclopedia then also be inserted rectally?

Put it on a thumb drive, put the drive in a dildo.

Stranger Danger Ranger
Jul 21, 2007
There are lizards coming out of my tv.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

quote:

Markus Sjöland‏ @mrpantsonhead
Can you romance more than one person/alien at the same time or locked to just one.

Ian S. Frazier‏ @tibermoon
Short answer: Yes. Long answer: It's complicated. :)

quote:

Ian S. Frazier‏ @tibermoon
In case you missed it: Early Access starts Mar 16 WORLDWIDE. It's not different by region, apart from timezone. :)

Because there had been some confusion about worldwide trial release and people were losing their minds*.

quote:

Fernando Melo‏ @discobabaloo
On the 13th day of #MEAndromeda MP-mas, the MP dev team gave to you: a look at the consumables screen. Boosters & in-game emergency supplies

Looks much like you'd expect, only that's some kind of Turian?

*in places not called this thread, which is losing its mind over other things.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
This is gonna be the first ME game I play on PC (for the most part).

Is KBM generally ok or am I hookin up my xbox controller

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

The PC version of ME3 was MKB only without mods, so it should be fine. You can use your controller if you want. I generally like controller for when I want to recline and mouse when I need to sit up and pay attention.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

trash person posted:

This is gonna be the first ME game I play on PC (for the most part).

Is KBM generally ok or am I hookin up my xbox controller

2 and 3 were just fine with mouse and keyboard. I'm sure a lot of goons are about to tell you how much better it is than controller as well.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Norns posted:

2 and 3 were just fine with mouse and keyboard. I'm sure a lot of goons are about to tell you how much better it is than controller as well.

It's a shooter so of course it's better with a keyboard and mouse.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
So far multiplayer sounds very very similar to Mass Effect 3, like those are the exact same consumables and stuff. If it ain't broke don't fix it I guess.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot
Which input method is best for fisting a cloaca?

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Number Ten Cocks posted:

Power Glove.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Doctor Spaceman posted:

It's a shooter so of course it's better with a keyboard and mouse.

I used to find mouse controls in pc versions of games infuriating but then I found out it was stuff like mouse acceleration and mouse smoothing settings trying to "help" and just loving me up. Most PC games I've played in the last few years seem to have a pretty good bead on what those settings are supposed to be so I'm happier overall using a mouse and keyboard now.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Number Ten Cocks posted:

An actual fist imo

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Ainsley McTree posted:

Would be kind of messed up if it didn't!
None of your progress from the ME3 MP beta carried over, but since this is the actual game I guess it makes more sense.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Hedrigall posted:

I ordered the ME: Andromeda special loot crate because I have more dollars than cents

Same.

But, then I canceled the order the next day after actually thinking about it a little.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Hedrigall posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl5UH6EZXIM

never not relevant

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

The foolproof way of preordering ME:A is to get drunk, order it, and then - AND THIS IS CRITICAL - stay drunk until the game comes out.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Arglebargle III posted:

stay drunk until .

This is a good philosophy for everything in life.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Deakul posted:

Same.

But, then I canceled the order the next day after actually thinking about it a little.

Lol just lol if you have to think about not wasting money on ridiculous video game merchandise for manbabbies

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

Got mine for 30% off at GMG, so I'm only gambling about 40 bucks and I can live with that, it would take at least 2 months for it to hit that price after release, even if its awful. I used to be in the never preorder crowd but now I tend to preorder more and more as I get older, I disregard most critics and stick to games I know I will enjoy.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
why are people so mad about the new blue girl

i tried to google it but every discussion that comes up is just idiots spamming gibberish about "SJWs"

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
About PeeBee? She's got eyebrows. You know what that means.

Hedrigall posted:

Lol just lol if you have to think about not wasting money on ridiculous video game merchandise for manbabbies

Think of all the fuzzy slinkies you could be gluing googly eyes onto and using as fleshlights instead of wasting your money on videogame merchandise.

Just loving pathetic.

Where are your priorities, man?

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

RottenK posted:

why are people so mad about the new blue girl

i tried to google it but every discussion that comes up is just idiots spamming gibberish about "SJWs"

She uggo

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Drifter posted:

About PeeBee? She's got eyebrows. You know what that means.

Think of all the fuzzy slinkies you could be gluing googly eyes onto and using as fleshlights instead of wasting your money on videogame merchandise.

Just loving pathetic.

Where are your priorities, man?

Please do not gently caress googly eyed fuzzy slinkies they are not aliens, tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fresh Shesh Besh
May 15, 2013

Nodelphi posted:

Got mine for 30% off at GMG, so I'm only gambling about 40 bucks and I can live with that, it would take at least 2 months for it to hit that price after release, even if its awful. I used to be in the never preorder crowd but now I tend to preorder more and more as I get older, I disregard most critics and stick to games I know I will enjoy.

Do they still do coupons or something? I can only get it for 20% from GMG.