Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Durf posted:

e: also no fire escapes so in a real emergency you're expected to hide in a 'shame closet' until help arrives

We didn't build proper fire egress, so in the event of a fire, please sit in one of these little boxes to make corpse retrieval and identification easier for us in the aftermath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
I like the part where Jenny says “it’s real lovely that I paid so much and got sat behind a pillar for the dinner show” and some Disney Adult informed her “actually I got sat there before and it was a good thing being sat behind a pillar because it encouraged me to get up and walk somewhere else without a pillar.”

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

We didn't build proper fire egress, so in the event of a fire, please sit in one of these little boxes to make corpse retrieval and identification easier for us in the aftermath.

lol

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Much to mull over with the complete opus now before us. I guess I come away from it feeling jenny's fundamental caution compared to a lot of peer tubers.

For good or for ill, it's simply a vast review that hammers the "price was batshit for what the product was" point hundreds of times. I dunno, maybe that is what the people need right now

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

no one actually needs any amount of jenny in their life

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

no one actually needs any amount of jenny in their life

A WOMAN!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

ProperCauldron posted:

A WOMAN!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!

that's actually not a good way to react to women. it's very weird and unhealthy. there's something wrong with you

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i know some women ama

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Hackers film 1995 posted:

i know some women ama

can you talk about them relentlessly in a thread about an unrelated youtube channe? it's a healthy feminist thing to do

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

can you talk about them relentlessly in a thread about an unrelated youtube channe? it's a healthy feminist thing to do

i know jenny personally and she really feels disrespected that she doesnt even have her own thread on a website where it is so easy to make threads that there are threads that already exist with names like “bump this thread every time you take a huge poo poo”

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Someone who hates tim rogers made a tim rogers thread out of spite and it's still going strong today. If I were a hater of any given tuber I would simply do that

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

im not sure if anyone really HATES jenny, but it is thread tradition to get mad at anything that isnt directly about rich evans. like when suddenly people want to talk about anime for 150 posts or star wars for 3000 posts

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

i know some women ama

.... do you speak with them??

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

you should start doing this in real life. just go to a library or pottery class or something and just get up in front of the room and tell everyone their about your patreon gf. if they tell you to shut up, or ask you to leave, they clearly have issues with women

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

redshirt posted:

.... do you speak with them??

yes. we spend lots of time talking about anime and star wars so by the time i read up on the rlm thread (where women are forbidden), im pretty burned out on those topics

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I hate star wars derails but I think they're more on-topic for this thread really

this being the jenny nicholson thread. I'm not sure why people insist on bringing up an unrelated channel full of problematic drunks

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
jenny posters have breached containment and leaked into the trump thread

Stink Billyums fucked around with this message at 16:48 on May 19, 2024

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

When the thread spends pages discussing anime, I'm sure you're first in line to mention how it's unrelated

Just admit you're mad that the harlot isn't suffering

"relentlessly" lol toughen up bitch boy

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

oh poo poo i meant to post this earlier. i got this add on that zuckerberg website. they are really leaning into the sex part of this movie which i heard was mild. it made me lol

they were too cowardly to make the code: 3some

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

ProperCauldron posted:

When the thread spends pages discussing anime, I'm sure you're first in line to mention how it's unrelated

first time in the rlm thread?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

yes. we spend lots of time talking about anime and star wars so by the time i read up on the rlm thread (where women are forbidden), im pretty burned out on those topics

I, too, enjoy Star Wars.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

oh poo poo i meant to post this earlier. i got this add on that zuckerberg website. they are really leaning into the sex part of this movie which i heard was mild. it made me lol

they were too cowardly to make the code: 3some

It's a pretty horny film but yeah the aborted threesome doesn't really factor into the plot all that much. Basically both the dudes are in love with Zendaya, but really they're in love with each other and tennis

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

ProperCauldron posted:

Just admit you're mad that the harlot isn't suffering

She spent 6k on the Star Wars hotel. She’s suffered enough

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Shudder posted Joe Bob's last interview with Roger Corman. It was probably taped last year so I'm not sure if it's his final recorded interview, but it's probably close to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI6ZAkvKZE4

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

I just found footage of roger corman battling satan on his way to heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKcwgKOgiYM

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

I just found footage of roger corman battling satan on his way to heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKcwgKOgiYM

So very Corman to spare every expense when battling the ultimate evil for his very own eternal soul

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

every noiselund is a banger and this noiselund is a banger too

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Stink Billyums posted:

jenny posters have breached containment and leaked into the trump thread

lol get em

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
huh i just found out that TNG and DS9 overlapped. i figured ds9 came a few years after. very interesting.................

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sunk Dunk posted:

huh i just found out that TNG and DS9 overlapped. i figured ds9 came a few years after. very interesting.................

And Voyager!

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Sunk Dunk posted:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Folks probably don't remember, but the opening credits of DS9 were controversial in the day. So unlike traditional Star Trek opening credits!

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
Creepy S1 Bashir hitting on Data was pretty great. Too bad the plot just turned into Data having some dreams.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

yeah this stood out big time

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

jeeves posted:

Creepy S1 Bashir hitting on Data was pretty great. Too bad the plot just turned into Data having some dreams.

Was Bashir never not creepy?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

all the time

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i remember bashir being awkward more than anything. garak was the creepy one (at times)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

there was that time he flowered the algernon

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

i remember bashir being awkward more than anything. garak was the creepy one (at times)

Bashir actively tried hooking up with a patient he was treating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

redshirt posted:

Bashir actively tried hooking up with a patient he was treating.

They eventually shut the storyline down, but he spent way too long refusing to accept Dax wasn't into him