Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

TouchToneDialing posted:

Made a custom first appearance Daredevil! For more pictures and another huge guide check out this this link.

I would like to see more Rafael Grampa figures. That's great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
drat, that is beautiful! I never even liked the yellow costume, but your sculpting job outshines most professionally-sculpted figures. And yes, I also thought of Rafael Grampa's art immediately.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
IT BEGINS (not mine)

I'm so loving hyped for this wave, that Rogue has been a huge want for years.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Kitty comes with the Onslaught head looks like. Does Deadpool not come with a BAF piece? I hope not. He's the best candidate to not carry one.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Ooh, new Captain Britain ML figure! :britain:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Cocks Cable posted:

Kitty comes with the Onslaught head looks like. Does Deadpool not come with a BAF piece? I hope not. He's the best candidate to not carry one.

It's possible, I'm counting 7 pieces against 8 figures. L arm, R arm, L leg, R leg, head, lower torso, upper torso.

As an aside, anybody have some extra Onslaught BAF pieces they don't want? I need them all except the ones that came with Taskmaster.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Looks like besides the baf piece there's another accessory in with Rogue that got removed from the bubble before they took the picture. Any ideas?

TouchToneDialing
Jul 21, 2006

Joe Fisto posted:

I would like to see more Rafael Grampa figures. That's great!

Yeah I love his work a lot. Iv been thinking a lot about one of the wolverines he drew too. May be a cool project

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Travis343 posted:

Looks like besides the baf piece there's another accessory in with Rogue that got removed from the bubble before they took the picture. Any ideas?

She comes with a glove-less hand.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Louisgod posted:

It's possible, I'm counting 7 pieces against 8 figures. L arm, R arm, L leg, R leg, head, lower torso, upper torso.

As an aside, anybody have some extra Onslaught BAF pieces they don't want? I need them all except the ones that came with Taskmaster.

I think I might have the Onslaught upper torso if you need that.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I have the weird cape thing that came with Captain America.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Hey I'll take both, thanks guys. Time to ditch the stupid beetle Onslaught and build the one it should've been in the first place. Travis, since you don't have PMs, you can email me at Louisgod@somethingawful.com if that's okay. :)

e:

Prior X-Men BAF packings are answered: http://marvelousnews.com/news.php?catid=252&itemid=20253

Louisgod fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jun 1, 2016

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

I want some Marvel figures for my bookcase at home. I'm looking for a Thor, and a decent Spider-Man. As far as Captain America goes, does anyone have any comments about looks, quality, whatever about the current Marvel Legends Cap(with Wolf Head!) and the Civil War Cap? I like both, but only really need one.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

10 Beers posted:

I want some Marvel figures for my bookcase at home. I'm looking for a Thor, and a decent Spider-Man. As far as Captain America goes, does anyone have any comments about looks, quality, whatever about the current Marvel Legends Cap(with Wolf Head!) and the Civil War Cap? I like both, but only really need one.

The best Spider-Man came in the Hobgoblin wave and is lovingly called "Pizza Spider-Man" because he comes with a slice of pizza. He's the best and you should get him.

Both Caps are fine, just depends on what you want out of them. The Chris Evans likeness isn't so hot on any of the Legends releases.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

therealjon_ posted:

The best Spider-Man came in the Hobgoblin wave and is lovingly called "Pizza Spider-Man" because he comes with a slice of pizza. He's the best and you should get him.

Both Caps are fine, just depends on what you want out of them. The Chris Evans likeness isn't so hot on any of the Legends releases.

Or you can go for the Marvel Select versions which are all still available and nice.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Pizza Spider-Man is the best. He's been off of shelves for a while though so you might be interested in the Marvel Select Spectacular Spider-Man which is newer and less likely to be selling at scalper rates. He does not come with pizza but he does have a Peter Parker head and a camera.

I like the Captain America wolf head figure ok. There is a very good, majestic Thor in the All-Father wave of Legends you might still be able to find in a store.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

therealjon_ posted:

They offered full cases of Spider-Gwen earlier this year.

Did these ever materialize? She's still $35 on Ebay and Amazon.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Rhyno posted:

Did these ever materialize? She's still $35 on Ebay and Amazon.

Do you or anybody still need her? A Wal-Mart near me may still have one on the pegs if so.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Djarum posted:

Or you can go for the Marvel Select versions which are all still available and nice.

I see Pizza Spidey at Walgreens all the time?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Louisgod posted:

Do you or anybody still need her? A Wal-Mart near me may still have one on the pegs if so.

No, just questioning if they ever made it into the market. If they were so readily available the prices would have dropped by now.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I never do it, but I am going to just order the case for the X-Men Wave. With maybe the exception of Havok, everyone in that wave is someone I want. And the fact it has a lot people who are going to be a pain in the rear end to get like Jean Gray and Deadpool, I am better off just buying a case and spending a extra 8 on shipping then driving around town hunting for them. Also helps it one character per case, so I am not ending up with two extra Wolverines.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
For me I'm going to have a bunch of the old Toybiz figures up for grabs (TB Kitty, TB Deadpool, TB Phoenix, TB Havok, TB Iceman, TB Rogue, TB Cable) along with the MS Juggernaut. I'm happy to find them new homes if anybody's interested, I'm sure they'll still hold their value even after the new wave is out.

Louisgod fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jun 1, 2016

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Yeah I might have to sell my old TB Shadowcat figure, as the new one blows her out of the water. Have the old Havok, but do kinda want to keep him since I do like his cheesey original black costume.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Louisgod posted:

For me I'm going to have a bunch of the old Toybiz figures up for grabs (TB Kitty, TB Deadpool, TB Phoenix, TB Havok, TB Iceman, TB Rogue, TB Cable) along with the MS Juggernaut. I'm happy to find them new homes if anybody's interested, I'm sure they'll still hold their value even after the new wave is out.

I'd like a TB Havok and Iceman when people start replacing theirs.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
You know I was just thinking that it is strange that Hasbro hasn't taken a crack at doing a classic Thor or Hulk yet. I'd love a good Walt Simonson Thor and a Buscema Hulk.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Awwww yeah X-Men Legends wave is up for preorder at Diamond.

Edit: And the Spider-man wave as well!

Rhyno fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jun 2, 2016

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
Is the X-Men wave exclusive?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Rubiks Pubes posted:

Is the X-Men wave exclusive?

Exclusive to my heart, maybe.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

10 Beers posted:

I'm selling the very decent Marvel NOW! Captain America and Amazing Spider-Man 2 Spidey, if you are interested.

This is the link to my SA-Mart thread, and I would be grateful for a sale:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748650&perpage=40

Both are in great condition, needless to say.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

That X-Men box is amazing, ordered it immediately. I'd love to know exactly who's in the Spider-Man case, since BBTS still has the placeholder names.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Rage posted:

I'd love to know exactly who's in the Spider-Man case, since BBTS still has the placeholder names.

"(NOTE: Asst contains 8 figures; Ultimate Miles(2), Ultimate Peter(2), Silk, Ashley Barton, Electro, and Hobgoblin.)"

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah I guess they probably don't want to call the toy Spider Bitch.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Rhyno posted:

"(NOTE: Asst contains 8 figures; Ultimate Miles(2), Ultimate Peter(2), Silk, Ashley Barton, Electro, and Hobgoblin.)"

This is the Venom Space Knight BAF right?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Rage posted:

This is the Venom Space Knight BAF right?

I believe so but the solicitation says nothing of it. This is also the first time where I only want the BAF and not the other figures.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
That is the Space Venom wave but Hasbro has yet to officially confirm the BAF despite the leakes pictures.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Rhyno posted:

I believe so but the solicitation says nothing of it. This is also the first time where I only want the BAF and not the other figures.

Same :(

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

Does anyone have the right arm for the Ultimate Green Goblin BAF that came with movie spidey? I finally caved and grabbed Carnage off ebay, so this will be the only part I'm missing and I just can't bring myself to buy another plain ol' spiderman to finish building this thing.

I've got a hobgoblin arm/sword part from spidey 2099 or a Red Skull head from Taskmaster if you'd like to trade, or I can just send :tenbux: via paypal or something if you've got one.

Vegastar fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Jun 2, 2016

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Louisgod posted:

That is the Space Venom wave but Hasbro has yet to officially confirm the BAF despite the leakes pictures.

http://thefwoosh.com/2016/06/marvel-legends-war-journal-punisher-tease

Space Venom all but confirmed. Looks like Electro comes with an extra head too.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
That wave isn't the strongest one, but I do want classic Electro with the star mask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Did that Walgreens exclusive Namor ever come out? I feel like there is a backlog of exclusives that we haven't seen nary a peep about. Any news on what's going on with these?

Walgreens Namor.
Walgreens Punisher.
TRU 3-Pack: Vision, Falcon-Cap, Kate Bishop
Walmart Exclusive: Movie Falcon, Movie Winter Soldier
Target Exclusive: Movie War Machine, Disco Armor Iron Man