Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Funky Valentine posted:

"Just - just give me the *BELCH* corpse, Johnny. Prosperity for America, your dead friend back, it's everything you *BELCH* you wanted, right, Johnny?"

Now I'm just imagining Johnny talking about bug bites in Morty's voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

Baal posted:

Also not to toot my own horn, but I said back when ASB came out I didn't care for Josuke's voice in that too much because it sounded way too tough and some people defended that and now those same people said they don't like the voice as much as Yuki Ono.

Koyama was p perfect though, but Morikawa is still very excellent, but that's Morikawa in general.

I was the same way, I never had much love for Josuke's original voice. I will to this day still say Kakyoin's ASB voice was much better than his anime voice, though.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
wait so is giorno the son of jonathan or dio

edit: furthermore, does that mean they're both his dad

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

BillmasterCozb posted:

they're both his dad

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
giorno has two daddies

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
well, at least one jojo had a dad that wasn't a dick in his lifetime.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i mean, it's technically jonathan's whole scene down there, so idk why we call him DIO's kid

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

BillmasterCozb posted:

well, at least one jojo had a dad that wasn't a dick in his lifetime.

was George II really a dick

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Yeah, he got eaten by a vampire, like a loving rear end in a top hat.

Not as bad of a dad as Joseph but still

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Butt Ox posted:

The voices are poo poo

They were ok but lmao at the ora ora part

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
that ORAORAORA sounding like someone who had never actually heard how ORAORAORA has been voiced in the decades of JoJo media

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

Moltrey posted:

i mean, it's technically jonathan's whole scene down there, so idk why we call him DIO's kid

He is blond and says muda lots.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Moltrey posted:

that ORAORAORA sounding like someone who had never actually heard how ORAORAORA has been voiced in the decades of JoJo media

tbf it's kind of hard to articulate "shout like if Xena: Warrior Princess was a super buff dude"

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Moltrey posted:

aura
aura
aura
aura

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
You should not have to try to do an ORA/DORA/ARI/VOLA, it should come from your soul, from how much you love beating the poo poo of something

CJ posted:

He is blond and says muda lots.
Giorno isn't even naturally blond though? Like I forget if he dyed his hair or it just turned yellow one day when he got his Resolve. Either way, we see young Giorno a couple times and he's got a black bowl cut.

His name isn't even Giorno Giovanna, it's like Haruno or some poo poo

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Moltrey posted:

You should not have to try to do an ORA/DORA/ARI/VOLA, it should come from your soul, from how much you love beating the poo poo of something

What about a HORA? (or MUDA)

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"

Moltrey posted:

Giorno isn't even naturally blond though? Like I forget if he dyed his hair or it just turned yellow one day when he got his Resolve. Either way, we see young Giorno a couple times and he's got a black bowl cut.

His name isn't even Giorno Giovanna, it's like Haruno or some poo poo

It got like that when his Stand activated because...Stands are weird, I guess.

Moltrey posted:

giorno has two daddies

The proof of their love, born.

The Sandman posted:

Okay, so thing from Part 5 I'm trying to figure out: what's the deal with Fugo? Why did Araki have him just kinda vanish from the story halfway through?

And does the fact that Buccellati's undead ever matter?

Wow I need to stop editing these in here but, anyway. Fugo being too powerful to keep in the story is obviously not what happened. What happened was that Araki was going through Some poo poo at the time and the fact that the VA gang having to do more and more heinous poo poo in the story wasn't helping (I don't know what he was expecting from a Mafia story, but whatever). Fugo was supposed to be a mole for the Boss, but Araki couldn't go through with Giorno having to actually kill him, so he had Fugo bow out of the story.

Which is fine because we get PHF out of it.

And I think over the course of the next few fights Buccellati's body slowly starts to fall apart but I'm not completely sure about that. I guess we'll see?

BaDandy fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Sep 6, 2016

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ejaculating in a vagina does not make you a father, nor does passing a DNA test

Only being a good man can make you a dad, which is why DIO is Gio's daddy

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Butt Ox posted:

What about a HORA? (or MUDA)

How much you need to poo and how much you love being evil, respectively.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Nothing, what's the muda with you?

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Ha.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Bad Seafood posted:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
______________________/______________________________________/_____________________________________/

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Bad Seafood posted:

Nothing, what's the muda with you?

updog

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Butt Ox posted:

______________________/______________________________________/_____________________________________/

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

what's updog

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

FirstAidKite posted:

what's updog

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

NowImaybeblindbutthatsoundslikethesoundofaBostonTerriercomingrightatme.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

FirstAidKite posted:

what's updog

Look under there!
\

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

The Ayshkerbundy posted:

Look under there!
\

Under where?
_______\

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I was looking for the answer "nm, you?"

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

what is happening to this thread an enemy stand

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Hi enemy stand I'm dad

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Butt Ghost posted:

what is happening to this thread an enemy stand

nothing m uch just crossing the stret

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

FirstAidKite posted:

nothing m uch just crossing the stret

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
dat upper legs

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Kurtofan posted:

dat upper legs

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I bet johnny was only pretending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0SJmR7novA