Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
"Why won't you lazy loving millenials pick fruit for four dollars an hour and twelve hours a day"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jukebox Hero posted:

"Why won't you lazy loving millenials pick fruit for four dollars an hour and twelve hours a day"

I'm cutting Pell grants asap

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Can't wait to pay 11 dollars for a head of lettuce soon, lol.

cnut
May 3, 2016

turn off the TV posted:

Don't worry, there are plenty of unemployed Americans who will take those jobs.

The lols are coming from inside the thread! Lol.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Lime Tonics posted:

Can't wait to pay 11 dollars for a head of lettuce soon, lol.

"loving Obama! Why is he raising the lettuce prices with his filthy Kenyan magic!?!"
-people who need to be protected from their own stupid decisions

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Play posted:

I appreciate your willingness to admit your mistake. Obama is probably boning Michelle at this very moment. For Melania, the presidency was the best thing that ever happened to her. I'm positive she recoils from him in private; she has done everything she possibly can to stay a healthy distance away since he became president.

Here's a horrifying 'for your consideration'

Before trump became preisent, if melania had decided to tell the press how cruelly he treats her, he could do the usual rich white guy thing, smear her publicly as a cheating slut and counter sue her into poverty

Since he became president, she gained some bargaining power, as any media outlet would be slavering to her any of her allegations and the public loves a good presidential scandal to latch onto

I've never seen her as a helpless damsel; she has agency and undoubtedly knew exactly what she was getting when she got involved with him, she has a route to fame and it was her choice to make, but even trump's biggest supporters don't doubt he's a lovely husband. I see her staying away from him now as an ultimatum, "let me do what I want and gently caress who I want discretely in new York or I'm going to spill the beans and you have no idea what recordings I've been keeping all these years"

Hypotheticals are fun, I see why trump uses them so often!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Deep Thought:

There will be a Trump presidential library and will probably be laden in gold with a giant mural on the ceiling depicting The Apotheosis of Trump.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Egbert Souse posted:

Deep Thought:

There will be a Trump presidential library and will probably be laden in gold with a giant mural on the ceiling depicting The Apotheosis of Trump.

There will be plans for it drawn by Trumpy himself in crayon

It will be cleared with a budget of $50, which will be all that is left in the US treasury by then

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Before trump became preisent, if melania had decided to tell the press how cruelly he treats her, he could do the usual rich white guy thing, smear her publicly as a cheating slut and counter sue her into poverty

Since he became president, she gained some bargaining power, as any media outlet would be slavering to her any of her allegations and the public loves a good presidential scandal to latch onto

I've never seen her as a helpless damsel; she has agency and undoubtedly knew exactly what she was getting when she got involved with him, she has a route to fame and it was her choice to make, but even trump's biggest supporters don't doubt he's a lovely husband. I see her staying away from him now as an ultimatum, "let me do what I want and gently caress who I want discretely in new York or I'm going to spill the beans and you have no idea what recordings I've been keeping all these years"

Ivanka hotter though. Lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Alternate explanation: his weiner doesn't work anymore and he's got the presidency to tweet about now, so he doesn't even notice that she shows up for a photo op or two then goes back to being a single mom with a security detail

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Jukebox Hero posted:

"loving Obama! Why is he raising the lettuce prices with his filthy Kenyan magic!?!"
-people who need to be protected from their own stupid decisions

Save me free market!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Egbert Souse posted:

Deep Thought:

Full of nothing but books written by him and his children

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Right now IRL Melania is propping open the back door of the White House so Justin Trudeau can sneak in and bang Ivanka. She is repairing our nation's relationship with Canada and cucking her husband, all in one deft move.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

She is actually an inspiration to women everywhere and living proof that the events of pretty woman can happen to anyone

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

They also never provided the promised documentation regarding her immigration status and he probably keeps her quiet with the threat of deportation or something LOL

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Blue Train posted:

She is actually an inspiration to women Eastern European Mail-Order Brides everywhere and living proof that the events of pretty woman can happen to anyone

lol. She just wanted to gently caress some old cheese dick millionaire for financial security, and hit the jackpot.

He did this to Ivanna in their divorce in the 90s, then she countered in public that he was an abusive cokehead cheese dick to the NYT. Then he paid her a huge settlement and she retracted. :lol:

red19fire fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Mar 28, 2017

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Cthulu Carl posted:

They also never provided the promised documentation regarding her immigration status and he probably keeps her quiet with the threat of deportation or something LOL

Lmao at the thought of the deportation of the first lady

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Burt Sexual posted:

Ivanka hotter though. Lol

*nods sagely*

this man speaks the tru-tru

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
That would be some really loving great "optics" wouldn't it?

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Play posted:

I appreciate your willingness to admit your mistake. Obama is probably boning Michelle at this very moment. For Melania, the presidency was the best thing that ever happened to her. I'm positive she recoils from him in private; she has done everything she possibly can to stay a healthy distance away since he became president.

She went to mar-a-lolgo this past weekend cause Trump wasn't there

Lol

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

Party Membership is a Democracy, The Weave is Not.

A fledgling vampire? How about a dragon, or some half-kobold druids? Perhaps a spontaneous sex change? Anything that can happen, will happen the results will be beyond entertaining.

https://www.facebook.com/superdeluxevideo/videos/438470189830870/

Trump lines sung by a 90s emo band.

so good.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Alternate hypothesis: All of this is true but instead of exercising her power NOW, she's playing the obedient and dutiful wife (to the extent that her utter loathing of her husband allows anyway) without any sort of coercion, and is holding onto all of this in the knowledge that once he leaves office (when and by whatever route that may happen) divorcing him, taking whatever the pre-nup allows, writing a tell-all memoir and doing the talk show circuit might be the best way to set herself and Barron up for the future.

Ooh, I like this game

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
i think that maybe melania is just having a good time

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
What if trump was an illegal immigrant? I'm not saying he is, but I've heard a lot of people saying he might be

Really makes u think

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

read this and:

"Every non-White House staffer must be cleared in by a current White House staffer," the official said.

would make as much sense in 1812 as it does now

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/846537639167713281

trumps tweet storming again

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
a lot of really salty blue check marks in those comments

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This will help his tax and wall votes after the deficit vote.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
i dunno if this is really the dilbert man or not but it's a pretty sad take regardless

https://twitter.com/scottadamssays/status/846545425733566464

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Trump doesn't think tho

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

i dunno if this is really the dilbert man or not but it's a pretty sad take regardless

https://twitter.com/scottadamssays/status/846545425733566464

"He has a 36% approval rating on purpose"

Doesn't that just mean he's doing it backwards?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

What if trump was an illegal immigrant? I'm not saying he is, but I've heard a lot of people saying he might be

Really makes u think

It would be perfect if after all this legitimate illegal/unconstitutional BS that Trump was finally taken down by a baseless rumour like this.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
lol ofc Scott Adams is a Trump supporter.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

a lot of really salty blue check marks in those comments

Twitter is an organic conversational platform, not a broadcast platform for established media players.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

It would be perfect if after all this legitimate illegal/unconstitutional BS that Trump was finally taken down by a baseless rumour like this.

Wrong. The perfect way for trump to be taken down is if he gets impeached for getting a blowjob in the Oval Office

Edit: I debated for a while if I should include who's giving the BJ. For your pleasure, and trumps, here's a choose your own adventure:
A) ivanka
B) bannon
C) bill Clinton
D) the guy who played mini-me dressed up as a smaller version of trump

Cursed Lumberjack fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Mar 28, 2017

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
E) a female prostitute dressed as michelle obama
F) a male prostitute dresesd as barack obama

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
G) two prostitutes dressed as Barack Obama and Bo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

His male Hispanic butler

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

H) the guy who played mini-me dressed up as a smaller version of Putin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015

I think someone posted itt earlier about democrats snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in the election. I'm kinda hopeful that the structure of that post and this tweet is similar enough to imagine Trump being a forums lurker.