Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

gwrtheyrn posted:

I didn't pay for it :shrug:

Yea but you also haven't fixed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

CainFortea posted:

Yea but you also haven't fixed it.

Yes, let me go give my money to lowtax :thunk:

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

gwrtheyrn posted:

Yes, let me go give my money to lowtax :thunk:

What could possibly go wrong.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I haven’t seen an avatar or text in forever because I use the app and they are off, so this reminder that they even exist is humorous. Like remembering there is a front page for SA.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
wow no respekt for lowtax in this thread??????? ungrateful

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

dialhforhero posted:

I haven’t seen an avatar or text in forever because I use the app and they are off, so this reminder that they even exist is humorous. Like remembering there is a front page for SA.

There's a what now?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Awful App for phone posting.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

gwrtheyrn posted:

There's a what now?

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/awful-sa-forums-browser/id567936609

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

It was a front page joke, nevermind.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

:thejoke:

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
my first av was Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

edit: the only entry on my rap sheet was also a probation for anime come to think of it https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=27891

Micromancer fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Jul 2, 2020

RYYSZLA
May 11, 2013
related unrelated question

It's been like 72hrs since I put in a support ticket for lost account login details, I've provided more than enough proof the acc is mine, at what point of CCP not replying should I worry?

edit so as to not doublepost: also seeing as you can't do suicide cynos anymore what's the goto ship for sneakily cynoing across multiple hostile regions? im assuming arazu or rapier?

RYYSZLA fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Jul 2, 2020

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I recovered a banned account somewhat recently and it took longer than I would have liked for them to respond.

E: yeah I put in the ticket March 3rd and got a response March 18th. I got access to the account again on the 24th.

SHISHKABOB fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Jul 2, 2020

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

CainFortea posted:

Awful App for phone posting.

Awful app is the only true and just way to post on this dead gay forum, way better than the desktop UI

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

causticBeet posted:

Awful app is the only true and just way to post on this dead gay forum, way better than the desktop UI

Physical keyboards are 1000 times better than screen keyboards.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

causticBeet posted:

Meh, the only thing the app has on the browser version is that you can bookmark subforums to the top of the screen.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Only grognards are in front of a physical keeb frequently

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
playing this game gives you serious brain worms

i literally just pronounced "Brittani" like mittani with a B, instead of Britney

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
is The Brittani nice?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

We know this game doesn't give you brain worms globby, no brain to have worms in

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Mittens would buy some .25 brynco crappy pistol...

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Baltecs are back :pcgaming:

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
is baltec still playing

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Isn't baltec1 in one of the coalitions that are against you nerds

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Christ eve gives you brainworms

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

orange juche posted:

Isn't baltec1 in one of the coalitions that are against you nerds

Dunno if he’s still playing but yeah if he is he’s prolly still with -BAT- and they joined PL.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.
To this day the fact that he wasn't kicked for bringing his mega to every fleet leaves me wondering

RYYSZLA
May 11, 2013
Judging from zkb -BAT- got mothballed into horde like CO2 in one of those "save my corp!" moves, only Baltec is the only person still active so idk if that really worked

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

orange juche posted:

Christ eve gives you brainworms

Eve Christ gives you brainworms

FTFY

RYYSZLA
May 11, 2013

SHISHKABOB posted:

I recovered a banned account somewhat recently and it took longer than I would have liked for them to respond.

E: yeah I put in the ticket March 3rd and got a response March 18th. I got access to the account again on the 24th.

Oof, that's an awful long time to be grinding SoE L4s and things.
I can't be bothered to invest in something like an incursion running ship or triglav invasion ship because as sods law states, the second I do, CCP will get back to me

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

RYYSZLA posted:

Judging from zkb -BAT- got mothballed into horde like CO2 in one of those "save my corp!" moves, only Baltec is the only person still active so idk if that really worked

Yeah, I saw him in a not-CFC fleet the other day. His fleet got dunked pretty hard when their FC froze up.

RYYSZLA
May 11, 2013

Ynglaur posted:

Yeah, I saw him in a not-CFC fleet the other day. His fleet got dunked pretty hard when their FC froze up.

if it was a panfam fleet there's a much, much higher than 0 chance the FC didn't "freeze up" he was just being backseat FC'd by like 19 people at once in command channels.

The end result is the same tho, line members hear nothing but silence as they die. Shame that.

MrOzzy
Nov 17, 2017

SHISHKABOB posted:

A few months ago I got it sorted within 2 hours.
I believe I used a chat function on the website.

It did help a lot I could give all the characters on my accounts since I restored an evemon backup

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

e: nm I've actually read the FAQ about not posting about auth here on the wiki now, sorry

Private Speech fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Jul 3, 2020

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

RYYSZLA posted:

if it was a panfam fleet there's a much, much higher than 0 chance the FC didn't "freeze up" he was just being backseat FC'd by like 19 people at once in command channels.

The end result is the same tho, line members hear nothing but silence as they die. Shame that.

That's a shame. What an unpleasant way do play a game (or do anything, really).

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Private Speech posted:

e: nm I've actually read the FAQ about not posting about auth here on the wiki now, sorry

There's a beanie baby thread?

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

orange juche posted:

There's a beanie baby thread?

Deeply sad, but Ii's a UKMT joke avatar.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
So have they not figured out ways to make large fleet battles happen without lag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Sickening posted:

So have they not figured out ways to make large fleet battles happen without lag?

hahahahha