Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Hoodwinker posted:

You should not max your FSA. You should only put as much into your FSA as you are 100% sure you will spend, otherwise you will be forced to manufacture spending to not lose out on any unspent amount. FSA money that goes unspent is returned to your employer. You get none of it.

$500 rolls over from year to year. Does this alter your answer at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

boop the snoot posted:

$500 rolls over from year to year. Does this alter your answer at all?
If $500 rolls over from 2018 to 2019 and you add nothing more and spend nothing more, does $500 roll over from 2019 to 2020?

Additionally, how long can you be certain you'll remain at this company? I would still only provide up the amount you can guarantee you'll spend. There is a real risk the money becomes unavailable to you and only a marginal gain in going above and beyond the cost. If you're young and healthy, I would especially say don't add additional money in.

Edit: let me frame it this way - if you put $500 in and spend $500, you've saved probably 24% at most, or ~$125 in taxes. If you put $500 and leave the company after spending $250, you have saved $60 but lost $250, for a total net loss of $190. There are possible outcomes involving FSAs that involve you not coming out ahead by contributing beyond your apparent needs.

Hoodwinker fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Sep 5, 2018

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Hoodwinker posted:

If $500 rolls over from 2018 to 2019 and you add nothing more and spend nothing more, does $500 roll over from 2019 to 2020?

Additionally, how long can you be certain you'll remain at this company? I would still only provide up the amount you can guarantee you'll spend. There is a real risk the money becomes unavailable to you and only a marginal gain in going above and beyond the cost. If you're young and healthy, I would especially say don't add additional money in.

Edit: let me frame it this way - if you put $500 in and spend $500, you've saved probably 24% at most, or ~$125 in taxes. If you put $500 and leave the company after spending $250, you have saved $60 but lost $250, for a total net loss of $190. There are possible outcomes involving FSAs that involve you not coming out ahead by contributing beyond your apparent needs.

Fair enough. I need to do more research on the purpose of HSAs and FSAs (which seem to be beyond what I’ll be needing at this point in my life). It’s not something I’ve ever been presented with so I never bothered to figure out what they are for.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

boop the snoot posted:

Fair enough. I need to do more research on the purpose of HSAs and FSAs (which seem to be beyond what I’ll be needing at this point in my life). It’s not something I’ve ever been presented with so I never bothered to figure out what they are for.

Both are pre tax “savings” that can be used towards health expenses.

FSAs can’t normally be rolled over year by year.

HSAs can.

Not sure on FSAs, but HSAs should allow the money to be invested in a mutual fund until used. Someone please correct me if this is wrong.

nelson
Apr 12, 2009
College Slice
HSAs do allow money to be invested in mutual funds, but the fees are generally high.

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

nelson posted:

HSAs do allow money to be invested in mutual funds, but the fees are generally high.

Ehh, it depends on the HSA. I have some funds invested with Optum and it's not usurious.

DJCobol
May 16, 2003

CALL OF DUTY! :rock:
Grimey Drawer

nelson posted:

Not necessarily. I have all of my HSA funds invested in Vanguard funds and the fees are no more than my Roth or rollover IRAs. The only fee I've ever encountered is by transferring too much from the main HSA to the investment account, going below the HSA account minimum.

DNK
Sep 18, 2004

I get to use the Fidelity 0.00ER total market funds in my HSA. Better than my 401k.

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

DJCobol posted:

Not necessarily. I have all of my HSA funds invested in Vanguard funds and the fees are no more than my Roth or rollover IRAs. The only fee I've ever encountered is by transferring too much from the main HSA to the investment account, going below the HSA account minimum.

I have access to vanguard funds with low ER but my HSA custodian (Health Equity) charges 0.4% per year for all funds invested, and requires me to hold $2000 in cash paying 0.1% per year.

You guys with great plans, please tell us who is your HSA with?

Guinness
Sep 15, 2004

Devonaut posted:

I have access to vanguard funds with low ER but my HSA custodian (Health Equity) charges 0.4% per year for all funds invested, and requires me to hold $2000 in cash paying 0.1% per year.

I'm in the same boat with HealthEquity. It's not amazing but it's okay and one of the best publicly-available HSA plans I've seen. I think you'll find most HSAs have a minimum cash balance requirement.

I've got like $30k invested in Vanguard institutional stuff with HealthEquity. It just stings a little bit that I see the quarterly investment fee of ~$9 charged to my account instead of invisibly rolled into the funds.

howdoesishotweb
Nov 21, 2002

Devonaut posted:

0.4% is $40 on a $10,000 investment. Not exactly breaking the bank.

Holding a cash equivalent account isn’t the worst idea either, just keep less bonds in your 401k/IRA/brokerage.

grenada
Apr 20, 2013
Relax.

boop the snoot posted:

I just started my first non-military adult job and today we got our benefits info.

I have health insurance through Tricare, so I don’t need my employer’s plan. Which means I’m not eligible for an HSA.

I will be getting dental and vision through my employer.

Should I max my FSA?

I maxed mine this year, and I'm barely going to spend it down to the $500 carryover even with the birth of a child this year. Unless you can confidently predict your health costs (ie. child's braces), then I'd recommend doing a test year with like $1,000. From there, it is pretty easy to get down to the $500 limit with a few co-pays and a new pair of prescription glasses.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Do we have a thread about start-ups or goons ITT that have been involved with start-ups? My wife is in the process of launching a start-up and crowdfunding their first run of product and she's completely miserable; I'm helping where I can but she's the type who doesn't like to delegate (especially right now while her vision of the brand isn't firmly established) so I'm looking for entrepreneurial advice so I can least help her think through some of these issues.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

laxbro posted:

I maxed mine this year, and I'm barely going to spend it down to the $500 carryover even with the birth of a child this year. Unless you can confidently predict your health costs (ie. child's braces), then I'd recommend doing a test year with like $1,000. From there, it is pretty easy to get down to the $500 limit with a few co-pays and a new pair of prescription glasses.

I hate how the HSA requires a prescription for OTC medication. Can't even get some aspirin with out it.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer
I have a Citi Dividends card that I think is part of a program that doesn't exist anymore. It's my longest-open line of credit, and I would like to convert it to a Citi Doublecash card; will this cause that line to show as closed on my credit report? It's been 18 years, so it would be a pretty big hit to my average length of open credit.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

Thanatosian posted:

I have a Citi Dividends card that I think is part of a program that doesn't exist anymore. It's my longest-open line of credit, and I would like to convert it to a Citi Doublecash card; will this cause that line to show as closed on my credit report? It's been 18 years, so it would be a pretty big hit to my average length of open credit.

Who cares? Your ALOC is a somewhat trivial contributor to your overall credit score and this thread used to remind people in the title not to care about their credit score so long as you paid bills on time and used credit responsibly.

savesthedayrocks
Mar 18, 2004
Additionally I doubt you can just convert. Usually you would have to apply for the new account which is independent of your other account.

Hawkeye
Jun 2, 2003
I'm looking for a bit of a sanity check here.

Original student loan amount: ~29,000
Interest rate: 5.75
Currently left amount: ~15,000
Approx Interest/month: 80
Min payment: 250
Amount actually paying per month: 900
Amount of money in Checking/Savings/efund: ~71,000

For whatever reason I've been hesitant to pull the trigger and pay off the loan, but this year we paid off my wife's student loans and started to be able to pay mine off more aggressively. While we have a full budget listed out that we stick to monthly, if I lost my job today we could cut our monthly necessary expenses to about 3K a month, meaning even with the loan paid off we would have about a year and a half of a safety cushion.

So, it makes sense to pay it off right?

We're saving for a house/condo which is why we've been trying to bulk up the savings accounts, but the Boston area is tough for first-time home buyers.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

I'd pay it off. Are you earning more than 5.75% interest in that $71k? If you aren't then pay it off and reap the benefits of saving an extra $900 a month.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

I would also pay it off. You will still have a nice substantial EF after payoff, and 5.75 isn’t exactly a low interest loan. Inflation might catch up to that interest rate at some point in the lifetime of the loan (I hope not) but it’s unlikely you’ll be able to beat the returns of paying it off.

Hawkeye
Jun 2, 2003
Thanks for the sanity check. Submitted full payment!

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Hawkeye posted:

Thanks for the sanity check. Submitted full payment!

Congratulations on paying off your student loan!!!

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

C-Euro posted:

Do we have a thread about start-ups or goons ITT that have been involved with start-ups? My wife is in the process of launching a start-up and crowdfunding their first run of product and she's completely miserable; I'm helping where I can but she's the type who doesn't like to delegate (especially right now while her vision of the brand isn't firmly established) so I'm looking for entrepreneurial advice so I can least help her think through some of these issues.

There used to be a few IIRC but they seemed to have lapsed - try finding them in archives.

Fcdts26
Mar 18, 2009
Today my wife's parents let her know that she should expect a call from an Edward Jones Advisor regarding some money that her grandfather is gifting to her. They said her grandfather and the Edward Jones advisor are going to call and that she can either start an account with Edward Jones or get a check but she will need to provide them with her SSN. Were going to ask for a check since we don't want anything to do with EJ but why would they need her SSN for that? I'm assuming the amount is going to be under 15K ( amount has not been disclosed ) for tax purposes, I just hate giving out our SSN.

Duxwig
Oct 21, 2005

Two years ago I addressed some health issues. I ended up paying for the equipment I needed, or a smaller percentage. Fast forward to 2018 and I start getting calls that my outstanding balance of $139.44 is going to collections - what the gently caress outstanding balance are they talking about as I had statements that were all zero'ed out. Apparently insurance "denied" a double charge for the same piece of equipment(only one of it)...and some reason this was never included in the original billing statements (adding in now after 2 years is more WTF also). I called and the provider acted all stumped and of course just pressured me to pay it.
I'm now using my employer's health care advocate to address the situation. Without even all the information they were able to inform the provider they double billed me AND over charged me since everything was to be covered by my insurance plan but $35. Advocate says they'll be changing the bill to say what I actually owe($35). As this happens, I'm looking at past statements and see I actually paid the $35 as a separate charge AND for the equipment that was to be covered. In the end the company will end up either cutting me a check or giving me a credit on future equipment.

In the mean time while the health care advocate deals with all this drivel....I get a collections notice today. I'll flip a house if this bone head mistake of theirs fucks up my credit.
Will this issue resolve itself w/ the credit agencies once it's cleared out? If not, who do I have to war with next to clear the delinquent periods? I'm owed money back so I REALLY don't want to "suck it up" and just pay another $35 that I already paid two years ago.

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

Fcdts26 posted:

Today my wife's parents let her know that she should expect a call from an Edward Jones Advisor regarding some money that her grandfather is gifting to her. They said her grandfather and the Edward Jones advisor are going to call and that she can either start an account with Edward Jones or get a check but she will need to provide them with her SSN. Were going to ask for a check since we don't want anything to do with EJ but why would they need her SSN for that? I'm assuming the amount is going to be under 15K ( amount has not been disclosed ) for tax purposes, I just hate giving out our SSN.

I’m sure you don’t want them to give that money to the wrong person. Imagine having a common name.

It sucks, but SS# is the best unique identifier we have.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Duxwig posted:

Two years ago I addressed some health issues. I ended up paying for the equipment I needed, or a smaller percentage. Fast forward to 2018 and I start getting calls that my outstanding balance of $139.44 is going to collections - what the gently caress outstanding balance are they talking about as I had statements that were all zero'ed out. Apparently insurance "denied" a double charge for the same piece of equipment(only one of it)...and some reason this was never included in the original billing statements (adding in now after 2 years is more WTF also). I called and the provider acted all stumped and of course just pressured me to pay it.
I'm now using my employer's health care advocate to address the situation. Without even all the information they were able to inform the provider they double billed me AND over charged me since everything was to be covered by my insurance plan but $35. Advocate says they'll be changing the bill to say what I actually owe($35). As this happens, I'm looking at past statements and see I actually paid the $35 as a separate charge AND for the equipment that was to be covered. In the end the company will end up either cutting me a check or giving me a credit on future equipment.

In the mean time while the health care advocate deals with all this drivel....I get a collections notice today. I'll flip a house if this bone head mistake of theirs fucks up my credit.
Will this issue resolve itself w/ the credit agencies once it's cleared out? If not, who do I have to war with next to clear the delinquent periods? I'm owed money back so I REALLY don't want to "suck it up" and just pay another $35 that I already paid two years ago.

Hard to say on the $35 owed whether they’ll properly fix it. To me, if it came down to it, I would pay $35 to get it fixed, but not $139, but everyone has their threshold.

Annual credit report.com and file a dispute on all 3 reports. My wife had a health billing issue, she went to an in network provider, insurance billed her as out of network, so they charged us like, $900 instead of $200. I fought with the provider and insurance for a year or so, and they never were able to fix it so I refused to pay it. When it hit her credit, I filed a dispute and the credit agencies actually removed it.

So mileage will vary, but it’s not that bad filing a dispute and worth it to try.

eddiewalker posted:

I’m sure you don’t want them to give that money to the wrong person. Imagine having a common name.

It sucks, but SS# is the best unique identifier we have.

Yeah, but it isn’t smart now a days to give out your SSN to someone calling you. If that advisor is local to the poster I would advise just meeting in person.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Duckman2008 posted:

Yeah, but it isn’t smart now a days to give out your SSN to someone calling you. If that advisor is local to the poster I would advise just meeting in person.

It's okay, equifax will probably give it to them at some point anyway.

(I say this in jest)

Duxwig
Oct 21, 2005

Duckman2008 posted:

Hard to say on the $35 owed whether they’ll properly fix it. To me, if it came down to it, I would pay $35 to get it fixed, but not $139, but everyone has their threshold.

Annual credit report.com and file a dispute on all 3 reports. My wife had a health billing issue, she went to an in network provider, insurance billed her as out of network, so they charged us like, $900 instead of $200. I fought with the provider and insurance for a year or so, and they never were able to fix it so I refused to pay it. When it hit her credit, I filed a dispute and the credit agencies actually removed it.

So mileage will vary, but it’s not that bad filing a dispute and worth it to try.

As of right now, the balance listed by the provider is $139 - but "should" be lowered to $35.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Overpaid my q3 estimated quarterly tax by double.

Oops.

Given that I shut down the side business at the end of q3, do I just wait and get the tax back on my return?

Peteyfoot
Nov 24, 2007
Now that freezing my credit is free, is there any reason not to do it? My credit has been steadily around 800 for years, and I'm not planning on making any big purchases anytime soon.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
Best Buy apparently just converted my store only card into a Visa rewards card without any type of approval from me - is that going to do anything to my credit? I'm in the middle of getting a mortgage and they were abundantly clear that "opening a new card is a huge no no"

asur
Dec 28, 2012

Medullah posted:

Best Buy apparently just converted my store only card into a Visa rewards card without any type of approval from me - is that going to do anything to my credit? I'm in the middle of getting a mortgage and they were abundantly clear that "opening a new card is a huge no no"

If they converted it to an actual credit card as oppose d to a store card it should. I wouldn't worry about it. The bank will ask and you can tell them what happened. I opened a couple cards during a mortgage and the bank just asked what they were and it was fine. I'd keep a copy of the conversion letter just in case.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

terre packet posted:

Now that freezing my credit is free, is there any reason not to do it? My credit has been steadily around 800 for years, and I'm not planning on making any big purchases anytime soon.

Yes, freezing credit is a really good idea. The only downside is it can take up to 24 hours to unfreeze (although it’s not that long usually), but it really prevents you from getting burned if someone steals your social.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Does anyone ITT want to talk about their experience with going back to school while working? My wife met someone who works in a field that interests me, who did a 1-2 year certification program for that field at a local university and is now working in said field. However, this type of cert isn't required for this field and I already have both a Bachelor's and Master's degree which are good enough qualifications on paper. It sounds like the main benefit of this program would be the hands-on experience it provides, and it even has an internship with a local company baked into the actual courseload. I already have a 9-5 job (which is fine but nothing I'm super-attached to) so I'd be working all day and then doing three hours of coursework one night a week. Paying $15-20k and doing college courses one night a week for two years is a terrible value proposition for getting networking opportunities in a field that looks interesting to me, right?

VV Thanks, I'll check it out.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Sep 23, 2018

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Come on down to the non-traditional student thread, my friend!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3414017

Quite a few of us over there, though it’s gotten quieter lately.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Is there a thread for joining a super small business? I know someone who wants to expand his business, which is currently very low tech. He wants me to set up a website and generally handle that poo poo that involves a computer. It would be just him and me doing electronic stuff (maybe his accountant) since it’s construction, so it would be a very easy to handle environment. He also actually respects my computer knowledge, so hopefully I wouldn’t have to fight with him too much to get what I need to help the business do as well as possible and come into the 21st century.

Anyway, that’s tangential. I just want to know if there’s a thread where I can ask about stuff like what I need to see in a business plan / projections / that sort of thing. Since it would be a pretty big expansion his previous years wouldn’t be a good representation of financials after the shift.

E: I know this might sound like a terrible idea given the questions I have to ask, but it would be steady work from home with flexible hours, which is important to me given my current personal situation, and it would at least keep me afloat while I work on freelancing websites and maybe CRMs.

22 Eargesplitten fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Sep 24, 2018

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Is there a thread for joining a super small business? I know someone who wants to expand his business, which is currently very low tech. He wants me to set up a website and generally handle that poo poo that involves a computer. It would be just him and me doing electronic stuff (maybe his accountant) since it’s construction, so it would be a very easy to handle environment. He also actually respects my computer knowledge, so hopefully I wouldn’t have to fight with him too much to get what I need to help the business do as well as possible and come into the 21st century.

Anyway, that’s tangential. I just want to know if there’s a thread where I can ask about stuff like what I need to see in a business plan / projections / that sort of thing. Since it would be a pretty big expansion his previous years wouldn’t be a good representation of financials after the shift.

E: I know this might sound like a terrible idea given the questions I have to ask, but it would be steady work from home with flexible hours, which is important to me given my current personal situation, and it would at least keep me afloat while I work on freelancing websites and maybe CRMs.

If I can give you any advice for dealing with small business clients:

1) Get paid as much upfront as you can. Have them pre-pay blocks of hours, since otherwise you will not get paid. Don't work on good faith, get paid first.

2) Separate out the tasks into "setup" and "support". Have them officially sign off on items, and make the transition from setup to support very obvious, or you will be shackled to never ending setup tasks that merge into support and you'll be getting paid for neither.
EDIT: Also, when you are waiting for them to approve a project, like a website, and they think they can be cheeky and not actually sign it off, give them deadlines:
"I've finished the website, so the setup project is done. You have until X/X to approve the project meets your needs and submit final payment for the setup, which will official transition into ongoing support. After X/X any changes/feedback/modifications will fall under Profession Services / Ongoing support at a rate of X/hour as we discussed."

3) Document everything, and clearly define the hours you will support them, and then hourly rates for each, and get it all in writing.

Super-NintendoUser fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Sep 24, 2018

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

He wants to pay me in a percentage plus some salary rate. Not sure how to handle that. Maybe lower percent than initially offered but higher salary, numbers depending on what he offers and how convinced I am by his plan, forecast, and the market that he'll actually hit those numbers. I'm in CO right near Boulder which is exploding at a stupid rate for construction, so I know he has the potential to make good money. I just need to be convinced he will.

I do like the salary idea if I can get a decent amount since I sincerely doubt I'd have enough work to be working anywhere near full time on his stuff and then I would have a stable baseline per month while not having to sacrifice pay from him for pay on temporary freelancing gigs.

Thank you for the suggestions, that sort of thing definitely seems important. I'd also be consulting with a lawyer on a contract and forming an LLC for the whole thing so no unhappy customers could sue me for my personal money. I don't expect to give them reasons to be unhappy, but I've been in IT long enough to know there are lovely users even before you take managers and directors that cover my rear end out of the equation. Probably have some sort of clause in the contract with him that if what I need to handle starts booming we'll have to renegotiate the contract. Because if he somehow goes from me, him, and possibly one or two other people's computers, a website, and a CRM to a dozen users, CRM, AD, O365, ERP system and a website he would have to pay me boat money to deal with that poo poo.

22 Eargesplitten fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Sep 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

22 Eargesplitten posted:

He wants to pay me in a percentage plus some salary rate. Not sure how to handle that. Maybe lower percent than initially offered but higher salary, numbers depending on what he offers and how convinced I am by his plan, forecast, and the market that he'll actually hit those numbers. I'm in CO right near Boulder which is exploding at a stupid rate for construction, so I know he has the potential to make good money. I just need to be convinced he will.

I do like the salary idea if I can get a decent amount since I sincerely doubt I'd have enough work to be working anywhere near full time on his stuff and then I would have a stable baseline per month while not having to sacrifice pay from him for pay on temporary freelancing gigs.

Thank you for the suggestions, that sort of thing definitely seems important. I'd also be consulting with a lawyer on a contract and forming an LLC for the whole thing so no unhappy customers could sue me for my personal money. I don't expect to give them reasons to be unhappy, but I've been in IT long enough to know there are lovely users even before you take managers and directors that cover my rear end out of the equation. Probably have some sort of clause in the contract with him that if what I need to handle starts booming we'll have to renegotiate the contract. Because if he somehow goes from me, him, and possibly one or two other people's computers, a website, and a CRM to a dozen users, CRM, AD, O365, ERP system and a website he would have to pay me boat money to deal with that poo poo.

Paid a percentage of what? If you aren't an actually employee, what is the salary negotiated around? You're going to end up driving to his house and helping setup his Roku for peanuts.

If you want a steady income, have him agree to a support contract offering X hours of support a month/week for $X dollars, then set a rate for if he exceeds it. Then set another rate if he exceeds more than X hours past that. Cover your bases, I've seen so many friends get screwed by agreeing to an open ended deal to help a friend's small business and setup a quick web site, but then they spend hours and hours of time because there's no actual boundaries, no one is ever happy and you never get paid.

EDIT: If I can give one more suggestion, focus on projects that have a clear end. "I'll configure your email service for X users, MX records" and "I'll setup a website for you with these parameters".

Setup specific checkpoints when the setup will end. Make support a completely different item, and preferably don't do it all. Single person MSPs are too small to get bogged down in figuring out why a website you setup isn't working three months later. It'll take too much time from your other, more lucrative projects. Support is a blackhole unless you get paid upfront for blocks of hours. Which in that case is pretty good, since you have a subscription that keeps paying you, but even so, line up as many projects that you know will pay you and eventually be done.

Super-NintendoUser fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Sep 24, 2018