Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Just change the last digit of the png file

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Condiv posted:

when i suggested this as a policy i had at least 15 centrists telling me it was an idiotic idea and that old people would starve to death cause their grocer was given the day off to vote

i guess what i'm saying is, i'm looking forward to old people dying en masse in south fulton

god, I worked in a grocery store and it was so weird seeing the same old people come in almost every morning for a few things. get a life or die trying, jfc

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Just change the last digit of the png file

It's not perfect though, you can see sad sad boy but not the Halloween version, and also it looks like I have like 4 of the same Bradytar in a row because it doesn't show the four anti-Brady-tars which someone who was really mad about air pressure wasted $40 in one day trying to force onto me

That time someone bought me an anime avatar because they were mad that I made fun of Trump being a child rapist is definitely in there though

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

aw, only my first av is in there

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

got any sevens posted:

god, I worked in a grocery store and it was so weird seeing the same old people come in almost every morning for a few things. get a life or die trying, jfc

Old people can't really buy in bulk or buy too much at once cause it weighs too much

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

unless private businesses are forced to be closed as well this has no meaning

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I gave myself this av too and it is also ironic (I'm not really a ferret)

An epsilon gimmick that lasted a very very long time

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

gamma 4 lyfe

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

call to action posted:

it is pretty awesome how the "he's not a dem" poo poo backfired like that
Well maybe if the Dems were not entirely garbage then being a dem would be a good thing, which it currently is not.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I cant believe France is full of American centrists

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

logikv9 posted:

I cant believe France is full of American centrists

I'm actually pretty sure American centrists are the biggest fans Macron has left atm

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Condiv posted:

when i suggested this as a policy i had at least 15 centrists telling me it was an idiotic idea and that old people would starve to death cause their grocer was given the day off to vote

i guess what i'm saying is, i'm looking forward to old people dying en masse in south fulton
Lol, many places live without stores being open on every Sunday

People will starve if they are not open on another day that doesn't even happen more than once a year.

Look at all the starving people on Christmas and you'll see the devastation.
You gotta be a monster to want another holiday to starve even more people with such a thing.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm more than surprised that you know 15 centrists generally

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
this gives me an idea for an American panel show, 12 Out Of 15 Centrists

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
And my spinoff, 12 out of 15 centrists does American Ninja Warrior

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

loquacius posted:

heath_ledger_joker.webm
Lol, someday I'll find out who but I assume they fled C-Spam or got banned.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/890224012105830406

e: :thunk:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

logikv9 posted:

I know three people IRL who got actually unironically angry when they heard I was a Bernie-liker way back in winter of 2015/2016, and my Facebook feed is full of people who probably would have had the same reaction if I had spoken to them at all within the last 5 years

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

logikv9 posted:

And my spinoff, 12 out of 15 centrists does American Ninja Warrior

i wanna see dat slowmotion footage of centrist ankles snapping like uncooked spaghetti

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
12 out of 15 does countdown.

the same game of letters, numbers, and conundrums, but with the doomsday clock

:(

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

12 out of 15 does countdown.

the same game of letters, numbers, and conundrums, but with the doomsday clock

:(

it's just one round.

everybody loses.

:mcbain:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

this reads like an anti-women's-suffrage cartoon from 1905

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

logikv9 posted:

it was in c-spam, during the election

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Foo Fighters Fight Back

jeezus

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
the FBI is investigating a PA Dem for paying a primary challenger $90k to drop out of the race in 2012

lmbo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Probably Magic posted:

Foo Fighters Fight Back

jeezus

rolling stone is for liberal boomer guitardads

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Rolling Stone hates single payer? Matt Taibbi's mouthpiece?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i think its talking about the twitterverse but who knows

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i think its talking about the twitterverse but who knows

oh that makes sense

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Main Paineframe posted:

the FBI is investigating a PA Dem for paying a primary challenger $90k to drop out of the race in 2012

lmbo

didn't perez do something like this? what was the deal with him paying off the "campaign debt" of his non-ellison opponents who endorsed him?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
so did dems roll out anything more to the better deal or were the tax credits it

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I like the foo fighters

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Condiv posted:

didn't perez do something like this? what was the deal with him paying off the "campaign debt" of his non-ellison opponents who endorsed him?

he's just so generous

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Raskolnikov38 posted:

so did dems roll out anything more to the better deal or were the tax credits it

cut wasteful spending

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Condiv posted:

Perez only gave an opponent $22k to drop out and endorse, lanyards see anything under six figures as "de minimis."

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Vox Nihili posted:

I like the foo fighters

Same.

But the idea of them being subversive is Rolling Stone in a nutshell.

That and thinking Lorde is punk rock.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

they had a big site ready but the server crashed and they lost all their work because they didnt have any backups in other data centers

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Going after monopolies and $15 minimum wage

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Shear Modulus posted:

they had a big site ready but the server crashed and they lost all their work because they didnt have any backups in other data centers

Unironically would have been better than what actually happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

zegermans posted:

Going after monopolies and $15 minimum wage

neither of those have been confirmed

• Locked thread