Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Bragging about passing a dementia test is like bragging that you check in with your parole officer on time every week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

explosivo posted:

Yeah I was thinking about this yesterday. I mean it's loving hilarious but also holy poo poo there's people who hear that and aren't immediately like "clearly this person is at the very least unfit to be president of the united states." I know this is one in a litany of things he says that should illicit that response from someone but this is so blatantly a human adult bragging about passing a test intended to detect brain damage, and not even bragging about acing it either lol. These are the same people who are worried about a woman flying a plane.

Yeah, it is mind warpingly baffling. Just beyond what you could write in fiction, and here it is in reality.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Our numbers are great, therefore no possible fraud

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
"Keeping America Dry"

malder
Feb 7, 2005

Grimey Drawer
"I call for help" are clearly the words of a man feeling confident the judge will rule in his favour.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

nunsexmonkrock posted:

"Keeping America Dry"

It was a perfect mini-dehumidifier

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Mr. Barnesworth posted:

lol that they told trump he was in the 2nd percentile of the dementia test and he can't stop bragging about it

Dude also doesn’t understand that that 2nd percentile is amongst people taking the test (i.e, old people showing signs of dementia) and not the general public.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

There were no victims to my crimes and I did not get caught I scream as I'm caught.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Rushing to Twitter Truth Social, Social Media to argue about it in allcaps, into the winds

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Remarkably, he's not defamed Carroll since the verdict. Maybe $85mill actually made him shut up about her. The system works! (until it doesn't and he opens his mouth again)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

He's going to do it 100% the first time that someone asks him, or just unprompted

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

kw0134 posted:

Remarkably, he's not defamed Carroll since the verdict. Maybe $85mill actually made him shut up about her. The system works! (until it doesn't and he opens his mouth again)

I think him shutting up is the biggest indicator that he legit just doesn't have that money.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Look, he can recognize what a camel looks like, what more do you want?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Reminder that the only reason the banks were PAID BACK IN FULL OFTEN EARLY is because trump and crew will literally call up debt holders, tell them they're going to default, and force them to accept a fraction of the remaining balance as a full satisfaction of the debt.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

RVWinkle posted:

Look, he can recognize what a camel looks like, what more do you want?

Excuse me he only scored in the top 2nd percentile, which implies he missed at least one question.

Do we know which question he missed? Maybe he doesn’t know what that camel looks like after all.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

Reminder that the only reason the banks were PAID BACK IN FULL OFTEN EARLY is because trump and crew will literally call up debt holders, tell them they're going to default, and force them to accept a fraction of the remaining balance as a full satisfaction of the debt.

Art of The Deal baby!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

gotta be something happening soon here with how much he's posting about it

also

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

kazil posted:

lol Enogoron has to be ruling tomorrow

"I will get Trump!"

Any Attorney General that says they will prosecute criminals is obviously biased against criminals and therefore they shouldn't be allowed to prosecute criminals!

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.
He’s outright admitting to fraud in those tweets.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mr. Nice! posted:

I still don't get why banks kept on loaning him money after he did that? I know he's meant to be paying large interest rates on his loans now, but still seems like the chance of coming off better even considering that are slim. With that and finance places buying in to musks twitter buy out seems like there is a good chance a fair amount of financial institutions are run by idiots.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

dr_rat posted:

I still don't get why banks kept on loaning him money after he did that? I know he's meant to be paying large interest rates on his loans now, but still seems like the chance of coming off better even considering that are slim. With that and finance places buying in to musks twitter buy out seems like there is a good chance a fair amount of financial institutions are run by idiots.

One of the guys working at DB on his account was former SCOTUS justice Kennedy's son. Crazy that he got to tell Trump the person to replace him with when he retired.

Also, rich people life is different than anything you or I will ever know.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Reminder that banks did in fact stop loaning him money and one of the reasons the NYAG office has such a strong case is because he went to the private wealth management side of DB and lied like gently caress to them when the actual commercial banking side slammed the door in his face.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yeah if only you had a jury

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

:dudsmile:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hey *I'M* not defaming her, I'm just retweeting someone ELSE who is defaming her! WITCH HUNT!

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Shitshow posted:

Yes. But there were no victims (except me) and small print said they were poo poo numbers to begin with.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

lmao imagine anyone ever trying to use the phrase "witch hunt" in a poltiical context after Trump is gone

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Seems like Trump is down to two posts now that he posts every day or every other day, and in one of them he hilariously and continuously admits to fraud.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1751641354134778125

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1751638739585999273

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Shitshow posted:

trump is so innocent he was actually committing the opposite crime clear across town at that time, your honor! trump gets accused of stealing a dog, gently caress THAT: he was three states over beating a person with two cats! speeding, officer??? speeding?? BULLSHIT! i was outside the hospital parking in front of ambulances!

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Data Graham posted:

Hey *I'M* not defaming her, I'm just retweeting someone ELSE who is defaming her! WITCH HUNT!
I'm pretty sure it's all a cold rehash of the failed arguments he made (or tried to make because they were irrelevant) in court.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Trump posting the same 3 tweets everyday.
Also Trump, "I don't have dementia"

Lol.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

kw0134 posted:

As he keeps screaming about how much he’s worth they should be allowed to redo the punitives.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
the greatest president on history and the go to accomplishment is the time he molested a flag

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Good! Why should it? The alternative would be like

Golly, I Margaret, I just can't believe the guy who bragged about being a rapist and admitted to being a rapist and everyone has known about being a rapist for decades was found to be a rapist, now I need to reevaluate whether or not I want to work for the guy.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

No matter how decorum-poisoned or NYT brained you might be as a journalist, I cannot fathom responding to this with anything other than a look of pure horror and “it does??”

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Stoatbringer posted:

As he keeps screaming about how much he’s worth they should be allowed to redo the punitives.
The way you fight a punitive damage award is to claim poverty or that it would be excessively burdensome but all he does is make it even more improbable an appeals court will reduce the award. Since Trump will never, ever plead he's too poor for a measly $83 million, something he should be able to simply write a check for and forget about it the same way you or I pay for internet every month, it's not a big deal right?

I hope every single one of those Truths get entered into an appeals brief. If he even does so, because he absolutely has to put up the full judgment as bond or let Carroll start executing on it before it gets accepted by the court.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oh my god

Beep beep goes the bus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol: