Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Pead posted:

How do they go back to passing health care and say "well, last time didn't work out at all, lets just do the exact same thing again"?

Insanity

no seriously, go look it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Chokes McGee posted:

Let me stop you right there.

There was footage broadcast, several times, of him admitting to rape. He made fun of a disabled reporter at a rally. He inferred, in the grossest way possible, that the reason Megan was going after him was that she was on her period and it was turning her into a shrewish head hunting harpy. And in top of all that, he was literally saying to anyone who would listen "I'm going to take your health care and deport anyone who isn't white."

This was a "decent human being" litmus test and they failed. I have sympathy for children and the Like caught in the crossfire of decisions. I do not have one single shred of empathy for Trump voters themselves. The only remorse they've shown is "WELL I DIDN'T THINK HE'D MEAN ME!!" The world would be an infinitely better place if they all disappeared tomorrow and, in an ironic twist, Trump is going to make that happen a lot sooner than later.

sir this is a we-

Chokes McGee posted:

and a side of curly fries

right away sir. ketchup?

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/gdebenedetti/status/849979971753963521

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump schedule for today. at the moment he is hosting a ceremony for some veterans taking part in a four-day bike ride for the wounded warrior project, and the wh press office hilariously described this as "THE PRESIDENT participates in the Wounded Warrior Project Soldier Ride"

8:55 AM "Participates" in Wounded Warrior Project Soldier Ride – East Room
10:00 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
12:00 PM Depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews en route to Mar-a-Lago – South Lawn
2:35 PM Arrive in West Palm Beach, Florida – Palm Beach International Airport
6:30 PM President and First Lady have dinner with President Xi Jinping and Madame Peng Liyuan of China – Mar-a-Lago

no televised spicey time today; he'll be gaggling aboard air force one during the trip to mar-a-lago

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/NYPDTransit/status/849963610084454400
https://twitter.com/emmagf/status/849958190821322752

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Andrew WK really phoning it in these days

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Ramadu posted:

man. what do you think those people tell him?

like, can they actually be honest and say he has the most incompetent people ever assembled in the white house?

The best answer is "your picks were great, they all failed to live up to that point if you ask me."

Remember it is always someone else's fault when you're a narcissist.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mormonpartyboat posted:

so how do i sign up to be a russian propagandist

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/849980103752863745

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Cold on a Cob posted:

sir this is a we-

right away sir. ketchup?

And another thing. I can't believe that, after everything he's said, he

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Ramadu posted:

man. what do you think those people tell him?

like, can they actually be honest and say he has the most incompetent people ever assembled in the white house?

Since all of his friends are in the administration, they probably answer in whatever way helps their faction. "You have a really strong team but you might reconsider the role your family plays." "Your team is top-notch but Reince is more of a republican than one of us." It's just so hilarisad that limp-dicked ol' POTUS is running around asking people "Do...do you like my team? Are they good?"

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

deathbysnusnu posted:

Narcissistic personality disorder as defined by the textbook:

•Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
•Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
•Exaggerating your achievements and talents
•Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
•Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
•Requiring constant admiration
•Having a sense of entitlement
•Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
•Taking advantage of others to get what you want
•Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
•Being envious of others and believing others envy you
•Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

BINGO!

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/849980464802791425

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

So Nunes was probably in the Seychelles, unmasked talking to the Russian ambassador 58 times or something else suspicious right? There's no way Paul Ryan was like "hey man you're actively interfering with your own committee", this has to be something juicy.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Shageletic posted:

This is straight up impressive.

I kept looking at it last night. Out of all the power ranger gifs with folks flying all over everywhere in a coordinated fashion with helmets on this is the shot that makes me go "wow, bet that took some timing and work!"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lolllll

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

Feels good man

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

this...matters?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
haven't seen a business run this smoothly since enron

Serf
May 5, 2011

I did a thing posted:

this...matters?

remains to be seen

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Hey there's that pesky ethics office they tried to get rid of

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Hahahahaha Nunes dirty as gently caress

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
lol

https://twitter.com/jfkucinich/status/849980427255386112

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Tainen posted:

Nunes out

nuñes, my man!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
fakes nunes

im sure someone already came up with that

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

I hope President Xi is looking forward to 48 hours of golf at mar a lago this weekend

gregday
May 23, 2003

I continue to insist as I

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

SocketWrench posted:

gently caress. That. Bitch. If the guy was smart he'd divorce her. I've no doubt shortly after this happened she went all "But I didn't vote for this!" because all that Wall, send'em back to Mexico, no foreigners talk was just for lols.

*in a very scooter-bound voice* "The left took Trump literally, but not seriously. We took Trump seriously, but not literally!"

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

" I am 100% completely totally innocent and all charges against me are the work of secret liberal cabals, nevertheless I will step down for... reasons"
- definitely an innocent man

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
lol Gowdy is replacing him

Serf
May 5, 2011

we're in a race to see which arm of our government is more incompetent lol

gregday
May 23, 2003

So Trey Gowdy is taking over?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

2017 owns so hard

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

V. Nice.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Tainen posted:

lol Gowdy is replacing him

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HOPE IS A LIE!

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

holy poo poo, lol @ the second part of that tweet

"I'm not owned! I'm not owned!" he pleads to the ethics committee

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Good morning has the fan been poo poo-hit yet or-

nice

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

lmao so did he step down because of the ethics committee investigation or did he actually volunteer for one to clear the air

Either way, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

deathbysnusnu posted:

" I am 100% completely totally innocent and all charges against me are the work of secret liberal cabals, nevertheless I will step down for... reasons"
- definitely an innocent man

Lol baloogan says this every day when he gets out of the nest

• Locked thread