Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Mutation posted:

I hate this loving game.

I hate all these loving type of games.

They're not fun! They're just addictive. It's like they're designed to jam a stick into whatever button in my brain renders me a loving slave to habit.

This is stupid, I should close the tab! But... I'm just a couple minutes away from building another time machine so maybe I'll have it run in the background while I read a thread or something. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

fake edit: Built a time machine! Okay, just gotta wait a bit more. Oh hey, I can upgrade my mines. Hmm, I should go calculate the efficiency of that upgradOH WHAT AM I DOING?

There's a guy named Skinner who has a box he'd love to sell you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

big mean giraffe posted:

I don't see any cats or milk are you guys playing an old version?

Refresh the page and be astounded!

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

big mean giraffe posted:

I don't see any cats or milk are you guys playing an old version?

If you haven't done so in the past 12 hours, you need to refresh.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

Mutation posted:

They're not fun! They're just addictive. It's like they're designed to jam a stick into whatever button in my brain renders me a loving slave to habit.

Seriously. I was actually getting stressed out about raising my rate for a minute before I stopped and asked myself what the gently caress I was loving doing that would make me act like this big of a loving rear end in a top hat.

Still haven't closed the tab though.

Gormless Gormster
Jul 28, 2012

AVE IMPERATOR!

Or something

GreatGreen posted:

Seriously. I was actually getting stressed out about raising my rate for a minute before I stopped and asked myself what the gently caress I was loving doing that would make me act like this big of a loving rear end in a top hat.

Cookie efficiency is all there is. Maximum cookies with a single click, that is our dream. We can't abandon the last reason for our existence, we can't.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
But what does the milk do?

What does the milk do?! :stare:

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

GreatGreen posted:

Why would you close the tab!? Think of all the cookies you wouldn't be clicking!

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Mutation posted:

I hate this loving game.

This is stupid, I should close the tab! But... I'm just a couple minutes away from building another time machine so maybe I'll have it run in the background while I read a thread or something. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

fake edit: Built a time machine! Okay, just gotta wait a bit more. Oh hey, I can upgrade my mines. Hmm, I should go calculate the efficiency of that upgradOH WHAT AM I DOING?

You should calm down and have some sort of a chocolaty dough-based baked good.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Mutation posted:

Why would you close the tab!? Think of all the cookies you wouldn't be clicking!

You're bad at this game. It's not about clicking the cookie anymore. It's about getting others to click the cookie for you.

I'm almost finished writing my virus to spread to computers to help my cookie production. Enjoy CookieNet, bitches.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Personally my cookie production is increasing very slowly, but I'm not impatient. Cookies have all the time in the world. Actually that last sentence was an incredible understatement.

Bukowski
Dec 28, 2009

hammulder

Mutation posted:

I hate this loving game.

"You make me sick!"
-Grandma

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Regy Rusty posted:

Refresh the page and be astounded!

Do they only appear after a certain threshold? I'm at 10k cookie per second and I've yet to see any cats.

Gormless Gormster
Jul 28, 2012

AVE IMPERATOR!

Or something

Regy Rusty posted:

Personally my cookie production is increasing very slowly, but I'm not impatient. Cookies have all the time in the world. Actually that last sentence was an incredible understatement.

You'll be left behind in the cookie arms race, while my quantum cookie production lines will be the envy of the baking world.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

RatHat posted:

Do they only appear after a certain threshold? I'm at 10k cookie per second and I've yet to see any cats.

Oh well the cats are upgrades. Very expensive ones too so don't worry about it they'll show up eventually. I'm not sure exactly what unlocks them for purchase but you won't be able to buy them for ages.

As long as you see the milk you're on the current version.

Gormless Gormster posted:

You'll be left behind in the cookie arms race, while my quantum cookie production lines will be the envy of the baking world.

Look buddy, my universe has been converted to cookie dough on the molecular level I'm doing fine.

"It begins" - grandma

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

Can we form all the cookies together to make cookie planet?!

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

Green Puddin posted:

Can we form all the cookies together to make cookie planet?!

I don't know why you'd want to when you should be getting shipments from Cookie Planet already. Why would you make a planet out of cookies when one already exists?

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

You're not getting it.

Two cookie planets.

Gormless Gormster
Jul 28, 2012

AVE IMPERATOR!

Or something

Mercury Crusader posted:

I don't know why you'd want to when you should be getting shipments from Cookie Planet already. Why would you make a planet out of cookies when one already exists?
The new planet will be goon born and therefore superior goon cookies will be disseminated throughout the universe.

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

namechange me to Grandma's Moist Cookie

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm starting to get concerned about the environmental effects of these cookies. Sure I can accept that tardigrades, frogs, and blowfish have always had unsightly lumps, but penguins? There's something wrong here, I think we should shut this whole thing down.

Just a few more cookies first.

Edit: Oh no wait, it's all good, they just had their arthritis cured.

Regy Rusty fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Aug 28, 2013

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

I've got so many cookie-multiverses that I'm having to reboot the timeline every seven milliseconds to prevent canons from overlapping.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I was supposed to leave work hours ago

but I can't

stop

click

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
Is there a gluten-free version of this game? :ohdear:

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

Gormless Gormster posted:

The new planet will be goon born and therefore superior goon cookies will be disseminated throughout the universe.

Goon projects never pan out. Everybody will be an idea man, and we won't have anybody that wants to be a clicker. After a couple of weeks with only a website and some bad cookie drawings to show for it, the new Goon Cookie Planet will just be a running joke to all serious cookiers out there.

Gormless Gormster
Jul 28, 2012

AVE IMPERATOR!

Or something

Regy Rusty posted:

There's something wrong here, I think we should shut this whole thing down.

I've killed men for saying less.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Mercury Crusader posted:

Goon projects never pan out. Everybody will be an idea man, and we won't have anybody that wants to be a clicker. After a couple of weeks with only a website and some bad cookie drawings to show for it, the new Goon Cookie Planet will just be a running joke to all serious cookiers out there.
But I've already got some textureless 3D cookie renders. We're like halfway done.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Aug 28, 2013

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

kzin602
May 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Grandma posted:

It will all be over soon.

:ohdear:

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
Blizzard could learn a thing or five from this game.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Where does milk even come from? I refreshed and mindlessly bought the new upgrades and now my output is roughly doubled and I apparently have 110% milk.

BowieFett
Oct 21, 2008

I'm laughing at all those dumbasses spending $60 on new games when they could be playing this for free. Everybody's talking about Saint's Row 4 now, but how many cookies are in that game?

gggiiimmmppp posted:

Where does milk even come from?

It comes from cows and sometimes goats or even ladies. You don't want to drink milk from ladies because that's gross unless you're a baby.

It also comes from getting achievements.

BowieFett fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Aug 28, 2013

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

"I...Feel...G..o..o..d..."

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I'm making 10 million cookies a second and it's still not enough.

redegglamp
May 24, 2008
just refreshed the page, 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable will I ever get my cookies back :ohdear:

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

WendigoJohnson posted:

I'm making 10 million cookies a second and it's still not enough.

My goal is to get everything to 100 and unlock all upgrades. That's the end of the game, right?

Right? :ohdear:

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Oh man, this game is worth it just for the increasingly-sinister lines from grandma.

"You could have stopped this."

-Grandma

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

abraham linksys posted:

My goal is to get everything to 100 and unlock all upgrades. That's the end of the game, right?

I dunno. Something went wrong in my long-term cookie-manufacturing goals.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013

abraham linksys posted:

160 is the hard max I think

EDIT: Nevermind that, but cursors need to be brought to 160 at least

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I'm making 84 megacookies per second, thinking about cashing out and mining bitcoins instead. Anyone want to buy out my cookie operation? I take bitcoins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metamucil
May 10, 2011
Holy poo poo, has anyone gotten the golden cookie yet? :holy: Really enjoying the depth of this game.

• Locked thread