Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tom Powers
May 26, 2007
You big dummy!
They're deleting new boats soon and adding them on the goldsink vendor.

This will coincide with the release of the new sea treasure system. You need to register to the Treasure Hunter's guild or something to receive messages about treasures being spotted based on sextant coordinates. Everyone will receive the message, so anyone seeking treasure will be in danger of being pirated.

You need to be GM to fish up treasure from the location, and 120 fishing will give about 2x chance over GM to get something good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Tom Powers posted:

They're deleting new boats soon and adding them on the goldsink vendor.

This will coincide with the release of the new sea treasure system. You need to register to the Treasure Hunter's guild or something to receive messages about treasures being spotted based on sextant coordinates. Everyone will receive the message, so anyone seeking treasure will be in danger of being pirated.

You need to be GM to fish up treasure from the location, and 120 fishing will give about 2x chance over GM to get something good.

I want to go on a sea adventure with someone when this happens. I don't want any of the loot but I want to come along for the thrill of the open water. Ill ebolt people if they show up.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Pepsi-Tan posted:

Which one?

Melindas resource chest, one day I will make a crafter.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Full Metal Jackass posted:

I want to go on a sea adventure with someone when this happens. I don't want any of the loot but I want to come along for the thrill of the open water. Ill ebolt people if they show up.

They'll show up and attack only you because you're red lol

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

life is killing me posted:

They'll show up and attack only you because you're red lol

This has been my everyday play experience thus far. :shobon:

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

How many reds we got in GS/EQMS and why haven't we killed people in cheap and aggravating ways?

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
I'M A TURTLE AND I'M SURFING, THAT'S CRAZY!
Faction reset. Whoever is joining our faction guild please suggest the faction you want. No true Brits since we just left that.

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007

Sound posted:

Melindas resource chest, one day I will make a crafter.

You've been saying that since way before I even got that chest, and I actually MADE a crafter.

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Suffer not the lobbyist to live.
If you took the lock pick trainer set from the guild house, please return it.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

ASK ME ABOUT MUTILATING MY PET TO SUIT MY OWN AESTHETIC PREFERENCES
Chum Lee is coming along nicely. Just gm'd Carpentry last night and he's already gm Smithy. Gonna work tailoring next. So if anyone needs furniture or anything associated with those two skills phase let me know I'll be more than happy to make it.

Optimus Matrix/Mapsterbater/Linguini Legs/Chum Lee

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005

Sound posted:

How many reds we got in GS/EQMS and why haven't we killed people in cheap and aggravating ways?

I've got 3 reds I can run with.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY posted:

I've got 3 reds I can run with.

Well we have a goon TS and all, I will start hanging out in there. I'm a decent foot soldier but need someone to coordinate poo poo/call. I have a med fencer, hide/stun mage and stealth archer/fencer. All red and ready to be statted ASAP.

Pepsi-Tan posted:

You've been saying that since way before I even got that chest, and I actually MADE a crafter.

true true

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

Sound posted:

Well we have a goon TS and all, I will start hanging out in there. I'm a decent foot soldier but need someone to coordinate poo poo/call. I have a med fencer, hide/stun mage and stealth archer/fencer. All red and ready to be statted ASAP.

true true

Join the goon faction guild yall.

EllEssDee
Aug 20, 2008

Santa is a trip!
TobiasFunke REPORTING FOR DUTY

Also have 3 disposable reds.
Not currently in GS at the moment, but if you guys ever need help (or I steal from you) feel free to PM me.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

If any goon alchemist wants free empty kegs: I save all of mine after using them and have a decent collection to give away.

mostkillingest
Nov 21, 2002
Just joined up- Played on Great lakes- Working on a simple dex fencer for my first character.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

If any goon alchemist wants free empty kegs: I save all of mine after using them and have a decent collection to give away.

I want them hard. I can use some of them to make more pots for you

Highblood
May 20, 2012

Let's talk about tactics.

Surfing Turtle posted:

Faction reset. Whoever is joining our faction guild please suggest the faction you want. No true Brits since we just left that.

Council of Mages.

I see about as many people in Minax as I do True Brits, so joining them wouldn't change anything from being a true brit.

And gently caress Shadowlords.

E: I shouldn't even have to mention that they have to coolest base too

Highblood fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Mar 10, 2014

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005

Surfing Turtle posted:

Join the goon faction guild yall.

Needs to be Minax or SL so that reds can join.

Eptiliom
Jan 15, 2005

Come help me fish up an ancient mib. Im scared to go myself.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Goon found IDOC with statues. Inquire within guild chat for more details.

life is killing me posted:

I want them hard. I can use some of them to make more pots for you

You can have them, just ask me in-game (Selena Groanmez).

Eptiliom posted:

Come help me fish up an ancient mib. Im scared to go myself.

I would definitely go do that; who is your in-game char?

Eptiliom
Jan 15, 2005
Rybacy is my fisherman. Finish is my tamer, and Eruan is my crafter. I made another tamer just to take with the fisherman but he is only at 74 real atm good enough for bonded youngs though.

msj817
Apr 1, 2003

Please help me help you forget about Jozy.

Eptiliom posted:

Rybacy is my fisherman. Finish is my tamer, and Eruan is my crafter. I made another tamer just to take with the fisherman but he is only at 74 real atm good enough for bonded youngs though.

You know I enjoy doing reckless poo poo. And I can fish and stuff.

Also count me in on factions or whatever type of annoying poo poo that comes up to do.

<--Dirtbag

eShep
Dec 3, 2003

Yes, this is my foot. You are looking at my foot.
Faction character is essentially finished. I'd be cool with whatever faction.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY posted:

Needs to be Minax or SL so that reds can join.

yeah all my pvp toons are red, but if we go minax/sl I would be down.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
How many reds do we have that want to join the pvp guild?

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

I'd put my red med fencer in and maybe drop a mil on another character slot for a blue pvper I dunno

How does stat work for reds in factions?

Tom Powers
May 26, 2007
You big dummy!
So I've got 5 tmap libraries to sell, will try to sell them to pubbies for over 150k, I'll let you goons have a set at 120k. I just ask that you don't buy with the intention of reselling because that would be a lovely move considering you could almost instantly pull a profit and you'd be competing with my exorbitant prices.

In other news if you want to swap out one of my sets for the library set that would be cool with me, all probably all of the runes are accurate and one tile off from the chest itself.

Edit: Dirt I also re-marked 33-48 if you want me to replace yours, some of them were inaccurate since I wasn't checking at that point.

Edit2: If it's not clear, I'm giving goons first run at them, so reply here if you want a set.

Tom Powers fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Mar 11, 2014

Navraz
Sep 17, 2007

I blame it on my own sick pride
Sugartime Jones
Decided to start playing again after not being online for a year or so, found a 105 fishing scroll on my thief, are they worth anything or are they just trash?

I would also like an invitation to the guild if possible, you can find me on IRC when I am online in UO.

Character names are: Whiskyjack, Navraz and Chump

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Tom Powers posted:

So I've got 5 tmap libraries to sell, will try to sell them to pubbies for over 150k, I'll let you goons have a set at 120k. I just ask that you don't buy with the intention of reselling because that would be a lovely move considering you could almost instantly pull a profit and you'd be competing with my exorbitant prices.

In other news if you want to swap out one of my sets for the library set that would be cool with me, all probably all of the runes are accurate and one tile off from the chest itself.

Edit: Dirt I also re-marked 33-48 if you want me to replace yours, some of them were inaccurate since I wasn't checking at that point.

Edit2: If it's not clear, I'm giving goons first run at them, so reply here if you want a set.

How extensive are they?

Rikthor
Sep 28, 2008

Navraz posted:

Decided to start playing again after not being online for a year or so, found a 105 fishing scroll on my thief, are they worth anything or are they just trash?

Let me know on that 105 fishing scroll what you find out, I would be interested in buying it. Rather pay a goon for one than a pubbie, although I don't know the pricing either.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

Sound posted:

How extensive are they?

It's all 200 possible locations for tmaps to be pulled at.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

On another note if anyone needs free repairs for their bows or needs gm bows or repair deeds I Gm'd my bowcraft with 47 skill scrolls last night.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

OptimusMatrix posted:

I Gm'd my bowcraft with 47 skill scrolls last night.

Jesus Christ

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005

OptimusMatrix posted:

On another note if anyone needs free repairs for their bows or needs gm bows or repair deeds I Gm'd my bowcraft with 47 skill scrolls last night.

I went from 58-110 taming with 52 skill scrolls. It felt amazing.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY posted:

I went from 58-110 taming with 52 skill scrolls. It felt amazing.

Okay I can't fathom right now the gold it would take to afford 52 of those goddamn things. Like, my brain literally can't process it.

e: okay I guess between 5.25mil and 5.75mil depending on what you paid for the scrolls but gently caress. That's more gold than I have had in my entire career in UO

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

The impressive part is he bought them all with gold made purely by pking.

Grabpot Thundergust
Jul 6, 2010

OptimusMatrix posted:

I Gm'd my bowcraft with 47 skill scrolls last night.

Why? Bowcraft is pretty cheap and easy to raise. Sure it's tedious but not that dull....

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

Grabpot Thundergust posted:

Why? Bowcraft is pretty cheap and easy to raise. Sure it's tedious but not that dull....

Because I'm lazy and rich and I didnt want to go look for boards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

The impressive part is he bought them all with gold made purely by pking.

I knew a guy on OSI when I played Chesapeake way back that had billions. He flipped houses.

• Locked thread