Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Yeah gently caress 'em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

kill them all then kill yourself

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

USMC503 posted:

Yeah gently caress 'em

jesus bro ur way too johnny on the spot with that poo poo waifu keeping u locked in a cage?

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

wirefire posted:

So we had an E-5 get caught forging his soldier's signature on counseling statements. This was a week ago and I don't think he will be punished. The other NCOs in my platoon are just as toxic. I ETS in a few months and don't care at all about the Army.

What can I do to gently caress over this platoon before I leave?

We had an E6 and an E7 get caught drawing tools from DRMO and mailing them home. They got picked up by CID, lied about where they were to the CO, XO, and 1SG, and then tried to say that our XO ordered them to do it.

This happened back at the end of February. They're still here.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

jesus bro ur way too johnny on the spot with that poo poo waifu keeping u locked in a cage?

Ironically most are on my phone. I'm just getting retardedly lucky.

stevenolson88
Sep 30, 2009

I must be one of the few officers who hates running more than just about anything. Long distance at least. 400/800m sprints are a lot better for you and you only have to run about 3min at a time. 3-4 mile run then PU/SU improvement is the dumbest loving PT there is.

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,

stevenolson88 posted:

I must be one of the few officers who hates running more than just about anything. Long distance at least. 400/800m sprints are a lot better for you and you only have to run about 3min at a time. 3-4 mile run then PU/SU improvement is the dumbest loving PT there is.

No, I think I hated running more than I hated just about anything else.

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken
Anyone have suggestions for off post living at Fort Drum? So far we are leaning toward Friend's Settlement. Saw a couple others that seem ok, bit I just was curious if any others who spent time in the winter wonderland had suggestions.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Running fast sucks for sure but running slow (say 9ish minute mile) for 3-5 miles is awesome on a nice day. Plus you burn a lot of calories. :shrug:

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
Speaking of exercise, the ACU belt I haven't worn in six months no longer fits. Leadership excellence etc etc. My fucks tank has just enough fumes to coast into the station and poo poo out a gloriously mediocre PT score.

HelpImARock3
May 27, 2010

Don't get treed by a Chihuahua

Whipped Buttcheeks posted:

Speaking of exercise, the ACU belt I haven't worn in six months no longer fits.

An ACU belt doesn't fit you? Tell me you had a small... :stare:

penis bandana
Aug 6, 2008
How do you outgrow the belt and not the pants?

Nerato
Oct 17, 2008
It's possible he trimmed it when it did fit.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Well, just started a D&D campaign with my RTO, squad leader, section leader, the fires NCOIC, and one of the fisters in my company. Hopefully this deployment becomes significantly less boring.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Pesticide20 posted:

Well, just started a D&D campaign with my RTO, squad leader, section leader, the fires NCOIC, and one of the fisters in my company. Hopefully this deployment becomes significantly less boring.

Roll for virginity

Natural 20

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Roll for virginity

Natural 20

Critical hit. Guess I'll be hand jamming for the rest of my life.

nescience
Jan 24, 2011

h'okay
putting together a care package for some deployed buddies... what do I put in it besides junk food?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Inflatable sheep

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
college applications

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
whatever it is be sure to blow a monster load on everything before you close it up

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Floppy pink double-ended dildos.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

expired concert tickets for whatever band they like.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school

Dinosaur Gum
Toys, games, a football, a frisbee.

Scented soaps, scented candles, whatever other gay poo poo you can think of.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

nescience posted:

putting together a care package for some deployed buddies... what do I put in it besides junk food?

where are they deployed?

Also jerky, smokes and dip.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
booze bottles sewn up inside teddy bears

at least that's how my buddy's wife got us some in iraq

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Mike-o posted:

booze bottles sewn up inside teddy bears

at least that's how my buddy's wife got us some in iraq

The idea isn't to help them, but actively harm them. Get with it!

penis bandana
Aug 6, 2008
booze bottles with teddy bears inside

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Fleshlights, with a essay about how it will prevent sexual assault in your area. Mark that poo poo on your NCOER as a bullet.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Pesticide20 posted:

Aren't you on Ghazni? Things have definitely been getting less boring recently.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

psydude posted:

Aren't you on Ghazni? Things have definitely been getting less boring recently.

No, I'm over in Laghman at the moment. My company has been moving all over RC East.

A Kpro posted:

Toys, games, a football, a frisbee.

Scented soaps, scented candles, whatever other gay poo poo you can think of.

Somebody sent me a copy of the latest Vogue and women's deodorant.

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006
Floppy disks labelled as celebrity sex tapes. Give 'em the bluest of blue balls.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

Floppy pink double-ended dildos.

One of my friends sent me a giant double-ended dildo during my first deployment and it was awesome. I would hide it in someone's bunk and then when that person found it they would either hide it in a different bunk or try and jam it into someone's mouth while they were sleeping. Some awesome fights resulted from that thing with both sides fighting desperately to keep the dildo away from their face. One dude choked another guy with it once and made him tap out, that one was impressive. Some poor sport found it in his bunk one morning and threw it over a conex and it was discovered by a TCN worker who picked it up like he just found a million dollars and sprinted off. It's probably still in use today, but for hardcore butt stuff instead of homoerotic hijinx.

Definitely put a double-ended dildo in the care package.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

RichieHimself posted:

One of my friends sent me a giant double-ended dildo during my first deployment and it was awesome. I would hide it in someone's bunk and then when that person found it they would either hide it in a different bunk or try and jam it into someone's mouth while they were sleeping. Some awesome fights resulted from that thing with both sides fighting desperately to keep the dildo away from their face. One dude choked another guy with it once and made him tap out, that one was impressive. Some poor sport found it in his bunk one morning and threw it over a conex and it was discovered by a TCN worker who picked it up like he just found a million dollars and sprinted off. It's probably still in use today, but for hardcore butt stuff instead of homoerotic hijinx.

May Army Thread: Definitely put a double-ended dildo in the care package

yourafagpleasedie
Jun 27, 2013

by zen death robot

RichieHimself posted:

Definitely a platoon full of white people.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

yourafagpleasedie posted:

Definitely a platoon full of enlisted people.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

yourafagpleasedie posted:

Definitely a platoon full of white people.

if he's combat arms that's basically every platoon

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Unless he's in Armor.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
mech is half white guys and mexicans/puerto ricans, one or two black guys and the rare mythical asian.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

mech is half white guys and mexicans/puerto ricans, one or two black guys and the rare mythical asian.

had one full on black guy in my line company, and dude was a white washed spongebob for sure. couple mulattos. also had a navajo sun god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
we had a navajo dude too, chill as gently caress but always getting down on himself about not getting pussy

• Locked thread