Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Shima Honnou posted:

Actually this is how Brock Lesnar leaves his mark:

21-1

A crazy person predicted this a long time ago too. Revelation 21:1: And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Brock Lesnar: literally in the Bible. He is The Beast.

The apocalypse is literally a plague of millions of Brock Lesnars coming to everyone's houses and F-5'ing them to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

sticklefifer posted:

The apocalypse is literally a plague of millions of Brock Lesnars coming to everyone's houses and F-5'ing them to death.

The whirlwind is in the thorn tree. It's hard for thee to kick out of the F-5.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

oldpainless posted:

Brock Lesnar is responsible for much of the stop-start booking concerning making new stars that has been hindering WWE for the last decade.

That's how Brock Lesnar leaves his mark.

Actually that's noted crazy old man Vince McMahon's responsibility. Brock was simply the catalyst.

Brock is the Big Bang.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
brock is really strong and has a dick tattooed on his chest

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

It was more Bobby Lashley that sent Vince into Super Paranoia Mode. Everyone at least knew Brock was leaving.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

DeathChicken posted:

It was more Bobby Lashley that sent Vince into Super Paranoia Mode. Everyone at least knew Brock was leaving.

Brock didn't leave, though. He conquered all that was worth conquering, then simply went away to conquer other things until something worthwhile showed back up in WWE.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

So let's say that the WWE has an MMA shootfight wherein the winner gets to fight Brock Lesnar. If it comes down to Lashley vs. Batista, who would win?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

RZApublican posted:

So let's say that the WWE has an MMA shootfight wherein the winner gets to fight Brock Lesnar. If it comes down to Lashley vs. Batista, who would win?

Lashley, almost certainly. Neither of them are very good, but Lashley has a lot more experience and much better wrestling.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

fatherdog posted:

Lashley, almost certainly. Neither of them are very good, but Lashley has a lot more experience and much better wrestling.

Isn't Lashley also a lot younger and thus less likely to break his fragile old man bones then Batista?

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Stallion Cabana posted:

Isn't Lashley also a lot younger and thus less likely to break his fragile old man bones then Batista?

By about eight years, also he hasn't been juicing nearly as long or hard (current mass notwithstanding).

Whether either could beat Lesnar in a way not involving going directly for the guts remains to be seen, however.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Stallion Cabana posted:

Lashley's bones would spontaneously become fragile old man bones and break entirely of their own volition should they ever learn that Lashley was fighting for the "prize," of facing THE NEXT BIG BEAST INCARN-QUEROR, MIKE LIANT BUUUUHHHHHHROCCCCCKKKK LEEESSSSSNAAAAARRRR WHO CONQUERED THE UNDERTAKER'S UNDEFEATED STREAK AT WRESTLEMANIA 30!

Thus Batista would win because if the doughyness of his body during his return is any indication he does not in fact have any bones.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

RZApublican posted:

By about eight years, also he hasn't been juicing nearly as long or hard (current mass notwithstanding).

Whether either could beat Lesnar in a way not involving going directly for the guts remains to be seen, however.

Both of them would get loving mauled by Lesnar, probably in less than a round.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

fatherdog posted:

Both of them would get loving mauled by Lesnar, probably in less than a round.

WrestleMania 31, book it.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Brock is a force of nature so powerful that even I can't be insufferable about the ignorant poo poo he's said in the past.

He's that powerful.

:ohdear:

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

RZApublican posted:

Lashley is awkward and he fights subpar competition, but he's also got some visible wrestling skill and athleticism, and he's beaten a couple of dudes who are okay by regional heavyweight standards (which are very low).

Batista, before his opponent gassed in about two minutes, got repeatedly lit up by this guy:

Gerpy
Feb 23, 2010

CarlCX posted:

Lashley is awkward and he fights subpar competition, but he's also got some visible wrestling skill and athleticism, and he's beaten a couple of dudes who are okay by regional heavyweight standards (which are very low).

Batista, before his opponent gassed in about two minutes, got repeatedly lit up by this guy:

That match was embarassing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niOHP1RPEF0

Brock Lesnar should've brought Sable out and hosed her on top of Undertaker's corpse.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

LividLiquid posted:

that even I can't be insufferable

I have faith in you.

:laugh:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Gerpy posted:

That match was embarassing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niOHP1RPEF0

Brock Lesnar should've brought Sable out and hosed her on top of Undertaker's corpse.

That is a lot of n-words from what is undoubtedly a 15-year old white kid.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

You're alright, Ken.

omgomgomg
Oct 26, 2012

LividLiquid posted:

Brock is a force of nature so powerful that even I can't be insufferable about the ignorant poo poo he's said in the past.

He's that powerful.

:ohdear:

Examples, examples, examples, examples!

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
MY CLIENT..

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

cucka posted:

MY CLIENT..

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Somebody better call Undertaker's mama, it's about to get streak breaky up in here!

omgomgomg
Oct 26, 2012

Brock Lesnar broke the Undertaker's Steak

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Oh god the look of absolute neutrality on Cena's face makes that double hilarious just like "Welp..."

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

"Nope, not selling even while plummeting to my death!"

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

DeathChicken posted:

"Nope, not selling even while plummeting to my death!"

No, that has way too much emotion for that face. Eating that F-5 was inevitable, almost nostalgic.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

cucka posted:

MY CLIENT..

:frogon:

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

SylvainMustach posted:

The Undertaker ended his own streak. It was an inside job.

#askquestions

I heard he had quite the mean streak.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

LividLiquid posted:

You're alright, Ken.

I try.

Onmi posted:

Oh god the look of absolute neutrality on Cena's face makes that double hilarious just like "Welp..."

"I'm going... home."

Gavok posted:

I heard he had quite the mean streak.

He was a pretty callous individual back then.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Tony Atlas was once a proud member of Mensa.

Then he made Brock Lesnar angry and that was the end of that.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Brock Lesnar doesn't need to see you. He just needs to destroy you.

ScottyBomb
Oct 24, 2005

Cthulhu loves me, this I know, for ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!
"Brock Lesnar is a human cheat-code. He is 300 pounds of muscle and judging by the way he darts around, I don't think mass and inertia were properly explained to him. He has so much wild animal meat inside him at any time that bears unsheath their penis bones when his scent catches the wind. Brock Lesnar is exactly what you would use if you were making an army of super clone soldiers, which explains why his outgoing voicemail message is, "I am one of you, ordinary human. You can tell me where the resistance is hiding after the beep."
- Seanbaby, Modern Shakespeare

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

ScottyBomb posted:

He has so much wild animal meat inside him at any time that bears unsheath their penis bones when his scent catches the wind.

I don't think Brock would appreciate the implication that bears are gay for him.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?
Brock Lesnar F5'd a man in Reno just to watch him fly.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

The GIG posted:

Brock Lesnar F5'd a man in Reno just to watch him fly.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

"MY CLIENT, MARK CALLOWAY, DEFEATED STING'S UNDEFEATED STREAK AT CLASH OF THE CHAMPIONS!"

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

It's said that everytime Brock Lesnar f5s someone an angel gets it's wings.

Every angel has at least 4 pairs of wings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

oldpainless posted:

It's said that everytime Brock Lesnar f5s someone an angel gets it's wings.

Every angel has at least 4 pairs of wings.

• Locked thread