Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I did not expect a UFC event to feature a Triumph of the Will tribute act.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
Heim can definitely work the crowd

UFJ UFJ UFJ

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I was wondering if the dynamic fasteners guy finally ran out of money

there is no way that isn't a front for a drug cartel because this supposed "Dynamic Fasteners" company is spending thousands of dollars on every mma fighter in the world every week. no way

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i dont know why i am watching any of these fights that do not involve fabio maldonado

outy
Aug 27, 2004

I would like Mark Munoz to rethink his nickname, as I find it jarring. As far as I'm concerned, it should be The Philippine Wrecking Machine, or The Filipino Wrecking Machino.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

outy posted:

I would like Mark Munoz to rethink his nickname, as I find it jarring. As far as I'm concerned, it should be The Philippine Wrecking Machine, or The Filipino Wrecking Machino.

you know what?

Agreed.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

outy posted:

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
God I hate these British announcers. Not Dan Hardy, but the other pbp guy and the announcer.

outy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC7rELkrU_M

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
How has the card been so far? I thought I was crazy that there was two cards today

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

this fella just got the "that look in his eyes" curse. RIP

outy
Aug 27, 2004

1st AD posted:

God I hate these British announcers. Not Dan Hardy, but the other pbp guy and the announcer.

The bow tie and bad teeth make him look like a Family Guy character.

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Nice to see "actual best ref in the business" Grant Waterman there.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

Meowbot posted:

How has the card been so far? I thought I was crazy that there was two cards today

I came in late but the last three fights were all pretty good.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Wait, are these two cards occuring simultaneously? How I am I watching Damm vs. Magomedov when I was just watching the Berlin card?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Just saw a legit DDT - fight of the night

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

hahahahahaha

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
old school headlock submission

wow

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Carlos Newton nods his head in admiration.

Devoz
Nov 18, 2006
Holy poo poo, you do not see that very often.

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Niiice. With a roll and everything.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
That owned

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
:drat:

Well played.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Incredible sub.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Backstrom OWNS

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

DDT and a headlock, noice

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Oh, he's completely mental. Excellent.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

outy posted:

Oh, he's completely mental. Excellent.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

this is no loving yolk

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Cool grapples

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006
Is it a frog? Is it a toad?
That guy who walked out to Tracy Chapman, hit a schoolyard headlock choke and had the weirdest postfight interview in a while officially made me a fan.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

outy posted:

Carlos Newton nods his head in admiration.

Newton used the bulldog choke, which is quite different.

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Thanks to this I've been introduced to the world of the myriad DDTs. never 4get the RNC DDT 5-31-14.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DDT_(professional_wrestling)

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

throw something already

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

This isn't even a fight.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Tepid kickboxing is exactly what I wanted to see.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

1st AD posted:

This isn't even a fight.

Three round interpretive dance competition

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

1st AD posted:

This isn't even a fight.

The feeling out pro-cess

I suppose barnatt finally figured out that he can't keep getting tagged in brawls and expect to have a long career, but drat, this is the opposite of what he usually does. find the middle ground Luke

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Count Roland posted:

Newton used the bulldog choke, which is quite different.

It was a better finish from the same setup, hence the nod in admiration. Thanks though.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Bubba Smith posted:

The feeling out pro-cess

I suppose barnatt finally figured out that he can't keep getting tagged in brawls and expect to have a long career, but drat, this is the opposite of what he usually does. find the middle ground Luke

Strickland is defending himself well and Luke doesn't know how to deal with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Lmao there was an exchange where Strickland checked like 5 leg kicks in a row

• Locked thread