Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the unabonger
the giants will defeat the nationals too, just like they did the pirates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Fuck Hell 5

:spooky:Happy Halloweeeen!:spooky:

Slaapaav posted:

im a european that knows the rules of baseball and i have a team: its the washington nationals they are the best team

gently caress you

Piso Mojado

Slaapaav posted:

washington nationals they are the best team

Lololol.

Fart Fuck Hell 5

The Fresh Prince posted:

the giants will defeat the nationals too, just like they did the pirates

you seemed resigned to their fate yesterday...

ron color
ok I don't know how the last few weeks have treated the angels but it's been a rough match up for the royals so far....m just pleased as poo poo were playing ball in october

Fart Fuck Hell 5

im rooting for KC but yall are gonna get annihilated

ron color
thanks I hear ya...there's always the possibility that everyone shows up to play and the royals are firing on all cylinders, but prob not for five games

the unabonger

Fart gently caress Hell 5 posted:

you seemed resigned to their fate yesterday...

did you see the lineup they put out there? it was not very good, especially for the postseason

the unabonger

The Fresh Prince posted:

did you see the lineup they put out there? it was not very good, especially for the postseason

Blanco CF
Panik 2B
Posey C
Sandoval 3B
Pence RF
Belt 1B
Crawford SS
Ishikawa LF
Bumgarner P

not a great lineup

ron color

ron color posted:

there's always the possibility that everyone shows up to play and the royals are firing on all cylinders, but prob not for five games

gently caress first three games in extra innings...and winning all three holy
I hope we can keep it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Fart gently caress Hell 5 posted:

im rooting for KC but yall are gonna get annihilated

KC more like Krap city.

• Locked thread