Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im pretty sure the cradle of civilization was america man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Zzulu posted:

im pretty sure the cradle of civilization was america man

That would be the cradle of Freedom, my friend.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Lol Islam is a cancer on humanity

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

quakster posted:

natural selection is cool, and good

hence whites going extinct

Orange Cat
Feb 26, 2013

redshirt posted:

Hi! redshirt here and I've been reading history!

Interesting to note that human civilization began in modern day Iraq/Iran/Syria and for thousands upon thousands of years this region was dominant in world affairs.

Suddenly though, two little tribes worked their way up past all the many other, far more powerful tribes, nations, and empires.

This would be the Jews and the Arabs. Both a very small population in overall numbers, yet each with far reaching and powerful influences on all human society.

poo poo, Arabia is literally a desert wasteland and unworthy of anyone's attention in history and yet, somehow, the Arabs have powerfully shaped world history thanks to Islam and Muhammad, praise be unto him.

And yet here is this upstart country droning the gently caress out of random weddings with impunity.

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

rejutka posted:

I met some friends in the pub tonight and, in the course of conversation, found out there is a Chinese take away called Lynn Kee. I spent around two minutes busting my hole laughing. poo poo like that makes me believe in optimism.

idgi :confused:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Orange Cat posted:

And yet here is this upstart country droning the gently caress out of random weddings with impunity.

Let me tell you! Based on my studies, the American Empire will last a 1,000 years.

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
Muslims are the ones that are trying to help the Jews conquer the earth, right?

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Lol Religion is a cancer on humanity

Maybe a few hundred years ago when you were trying to get people to stop raping and killing it served a purpose, but it's outlived its usefulness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
There is no God, and Muhammad is its prophet.

• Locked thread