Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

i do not care for much rap, personally, but i think all music is beautiful and does not, in fact, suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cute anime girl

I disagree Arnie, I hope you understand.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I only listen to rap and country

Budget Prefuse

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

all rap is bad because it only requires a kindergarten level of english

now busting phat dr seuss ryhmes takes talent
just in case you think this guy is joking look at his post history and see how genuinely stupid he is

Humans Among Us posted:

not sure why anybody else made rap or hiphope atfer 36 chambers tbh and also the beatles own if you disagree your either a stones fan or mentally impaired (maybe both_
the beatles vs the stones? jesus christ dude. what year are you living in

Budget Prefuse

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3628293&userid=186027
lmao that exchange with DCT

heard u like girls

Prefuse posted:

the beatles vs the stones? jesus christ dude. what year are you living in

it was a grand ole tale from my grandpa, i was not around for that particular beef and that's a shame because i;m firmly in the beatls camp

bwatts

ian stewart was removed from the official lineup of the rolling stones because ringo and george kicked the poo poo out of him and stole his chain.

heard u like girls

Bureaus Watts posted:

ian stewart was removed from the official lineup of the rolling stones because ringo and george kicked the poo poo out of him and stole his chain.

truly a fine day

heard u like girls

george and ringos lsd-fueled excellent adventure

heard u like girls

would be great if arnie could pots in here to say that he saw the error of his ways and redeeme imself

heard u like girls

arni only u can save thread from the yobchamber

Matoi Ryuko

Haha what is this?? Where have I seen this guy's name before?

Matoi Ryuko

Oh he posted in this thread!!

Matoi Ryuko

Die cis scum!!

Matoi Ryuko

:xd:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

lol

Pedantra

by Lowtax
arnie was a fool to stand against the wu tang clan

heard u like girls

guess his neck is still unprotected and probably severed from his body by now

i am he

When I listen to the Wu Tang Clan's songs, my brain likes the sounds, so I think I'll like them still, despite the fact that white people like them too.

i am he

lol

heard u like girls

i am he posted:

When I listen to the Wu Tang Clan's songs, my brain likes the sounds, so I think I'll like them still, despite the fact that white people like them too.

trust yur brains sound-system it is correct

heard u like girls

i mean whats next,

peple coming in here sayihng 2paque and biggy the steam engine are poo poo too

bwatts

arnie also thinks that yung lean is doing a bit of a culture appropriation, and i'm glad he seems to have taken my advice and stopped posting.

i am he

Yung Lean is cool, he can appropriate any culture he wants as far as I'm concerned.

heard u like girls

your a saint bwatts

heard u like girls

i still want arny to come back and look at what he done tho

bwatts

i am he posted:

Yung Lean is cool, he can appropriate any culture he wants as far as I'm concerned.

KEEP NEGRO CULTURE PURE

heard u like girls

tell that to der wu tang klan

weird

by zen death robot

lol

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.

Prefuse posted:

just in case you think this guy is joking look at his post history and see how genuinely stupid he is

okay friend if you have all the time to check out my awesome posts that's p. cool for you

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i only read the first page of this thread but the beatles hate there really triggered me arnie :mad:

cuntman.net

:eyepop:

i am he

Matoi Ryuko

okay friend if you have all the time to check out my awesome posts that's p. cool for you

Haha, human being.

Pizzatime

Dubsy

post 36 chambers is all p boring but odb is cool

Highly Unnecessary

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Haha, human being.

Hey cool it, alright?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
"i haven't found any new rock records i've liked recently, so it's been a bunch of wu-tang"---phiz

• Locked thread