Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
bf4 is fun even if it isn't a very good game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

BigLeafyTree posted:

"back in my day something something something us older, more mature and nuanced gamers blah blah blah I'm fuckin old."

Im 19 but your right about the more mature and nuanced thing :smugbert:

Contra Calculus posted:

wow you seem pretty hostile to games and gamers :smith:

i was complaining about people caring about graphics over gomeplay on the fuckken playground, bitch. i hav ea lot of self loathing to work through

Dec 26, 2012

Cobweb Heart posted:

i hav ea lot of self loathing to work through

you could stand to have a little more

Number Two Stunna
Nov 8, 2009

FUCK
Modern video games are completely insufferable and tedious. I'd rather play the worst NES shovelware than a 2014 AAA title.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

01011001 posted:

you could stand to have a little more

Big words from a '12 regdate, fool.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Lufia 1 was far better than Lufia 2.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cobweb Heart posted:

I'm 23.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*Thinks about how I posted in YCS when I was 15 and cry's.

Dec 26, 2012

Cobweb Heart posted:

lol

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

Don't you loving dare laugh youre human being laugh at me. You cou'lve chosen 01000101 and didnt, like the total lamer you are. I bet your rear end doesnt even know what that means. Well guess what. I do. You made the wrong loving decision when you stepped into this ring. It is up to me and my burns whether you live or die.

Dec 26, 2012

guess im living then, if a regdate burn is what youre opening with. smdh dude. isnt it past your bedtime anyway?

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
:eyepop: this flamewar is really getting out of hand

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

01011001 posted:

guess im living then, if a regdate burn is what youre opening with. smdh dude. isnt it past your bedtime anyway?

aren't you looking for the unpopular gamers thread? jfc dude i've been doing something funny and ironic with each of my posts and this is the tepid poo poo you come back with. Wow, just wow. I'll let you breathe one more day. *sheathes Masamune* Get the gently caress out of Imp Zone right now. Run, don't shuffle, fatso.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Rollercoaster tycoon isn't that good :)

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I got this avatar because I need someone by my side going "OHHHHHHH SHIIIIIT" after everything I say, every troll I crush, every casualfag I barbecue. Do NOT gently caress with me, pansy. *claps hands* On with the opinions... I've siad my piece....

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

Lufia 1 was far better than Lufia 2.

what the poo poo

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Cobweb Heart posted:

:nattyburn:

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Cobweb Heart posted:

I got this avatar because I need someone by my side going "OHHHHHHH SHIIIIIT" after everything I say, every troll I crush, every casualfag I barbecue. Do NOT gently caress with me, pansy. *claps hands* On with the opinions... I've siad my piece....

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

fez is pretty decent and chill

BigLeafyTree
Oct 21, 2010

Dongslayer. posted:

fez is pretty decent and chill

it was pretty neat and I couldn't care less about it's creator. this is apparently unheard of.

Dec 26, 2012

Cobweb Heart posted:

aren't you looking for the unpopular gamers thread? jfc dude i've been doing something funny and ironic with each of my posts and this is the tepid poo poo you come back with. Wow, just wow. I'll let you breathe one more day. *sheathes Masamune* Get the gently caress out of Imp Zone right now. Run, don't shuffle, fatso.

Cobweb Heart posted:

something ironic with each of my posts. jfc this is some bush league poo poo. gently caress, what the hell you even doing here son, you aint even old enough to know what i mean when i say cobweb heart the type of gamer who run into the first goomba on 1-1, or cobweb heart the type of gamer who cant beat sonic 1 easy mode

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

its okay to like games i dont like

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

01011001 posted:

something ironic with each of my posts. jfc this is some bush league poo poo. gently caress, what the hell you even doing here son, you aint even old enough to know what i mean when i say cobweb heart the type of gamer who run into the first goomba on 1-1, or cobweb heart the type of gamer who cant beat sonic 1 easy mode

This is as fresh as recycled hot dog water and as burning hot as same once it's been in a freezer for a week and you've also had a comparable amount of loving weiners slide through you.

I'm the sort of gamer who beats Minus World. You the sort of gamer who didn't notice until this sentence that the bushes and the clouds are the same sprite. I'm the sort of gamer who played the stolen Sonic 2 beta cartridge and beat Wood Zone. You're the sort of gamer who doesn't even know what I'm talking about. Welcome to Genocide City, population 01011001.

You should hand over that loving gang tag, bitch.

01011001 posted:

over my dead and gay body!!

So be it...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This thread is now saved.

Dec 26, 2012

Cobweb Heart posted:

This is as fresh as recycled hot dog water and as burning hot as same once it's been in a freezer for a week and you've also had a comparable amount of loving weiners slide through you.

I'm the sort of gamer who beats Minus World. You the sort of gamer who didn't notice until this sentence that the bushes and the clouds are the same sprite. I'm the sort of gamer who played the stolen Sonic 2 beta cartridge and beat Wood Zone. You're the sort of gamer who doesn't even know what I'm talking about. Welcome to Genocide City, population 01011001.

So be it...

i knew it. i should have called it on your pansy rear end from post 1. you a fuckin games hipster. i give you the benefit of the doubt to deny the easiest of poo poo to deny but you try and pull all this wack poo poo out to seem all cultured. news flash, kiddo, nobody gives a poo poo. calling someone out on not bein fresh and burning hot and pulling out a minus world ref, jfc. and then you gotta go and quote edit in a burn because you too scared of this to say something like "cobweb heart is a giant fuckin baby bitch", which i am saying right now, to you. smdh, you couldnt even get into OGs and the admission is free

Dec 26, 2012

and just so you dont strain yourself too hard 01011001 (89 for you kids in the audience - pay attention, Cobweb Heart) is the number of noobs ive put in the ground. you keep this poo poo up and its gonna be 01011010 son

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the 3d gex games were pretty drat good games in spite of being '90s as gently caress, and i wouldn't mind seeing a franchise revival. it'd probably take more money to get Dana Gould to voice him since he's a little bit well-known now

Number Two Stunna posted:

Modern video games are completely insufferable and tedious. I'd rather play the worst NES shovelware than a 2014 AAA title.
this is neither controversial nor an opinion

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Cobweb Heart posted:

So be it...

you have made this thread infinitely better

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

01011001 posted:

i knew it. i should have called it on your pansy rear end from post 1. you a fuckin games hipster. i give you the benefit of the doubt to deny the easiest of poo poo to deny but you try and pull all this wack poo poo out to seem all cultured. news flash, kiddo, nobody gives a poo poo. calling someone out on not bein fresh and burning hot and pulling out a minus world ref, jfc. and then you gotta go and put words in my mouth right next to the men's cocks because you too scared of this to say something like "cobweb heart is a giant fuckin baby bitch", which i am saying right now, to you. smdh, you couldnt even get into OGs and the admission is free

:ughh:

STAY DOWN. It'll hurt less. *thoughtfully fingers Masamune... decides I don't need it for this full grown toddler*

where do I even start. lemme put it in real simple terms youll already be quite familiar with: Game Over. your every post here has been weak. abject poo poo. everyone sees this but you. you call Mario and Sonic wack poo poo for hipsters? False Gamer Identified, LMAO! I'm not loving scared of JACK, poser. I'll prove it. Cobweb Heart is a giant fuckin baby bitch. burning myself hurts more than anything youve said here or can say. you think youre loving mlg. big man with an account his mom apparently bought him for xmas. get a clue, dipshit, dillstick, dickweed. i will leave you screaming your own goddamn avatar text, which, for those of you paying attention to this public execution, means "help".

01011001 posted:

and just so you dont strain yourself too hard 01011001 (89 for you kids in the audience - pay attention, Cobweb Heart) is the number of noobs ive put in the ground. you keep this poo poo up and its gonna be 01011010 son

proud of a pitiful 89 noobs? are you loving joking? i owned more on my first day here. your binary bullshit is cute but i have better things to do with my time, like kick rear end at games, an activity you will never know.

get it into your skull. you're outclassed.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Geometry wars is an exemplary game whether you want a quick thrill or if you want to game for hours :)

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Looke posted:

flappy birds is a well thought-out and designed game

More like Floppy Turd

Wait, no. Right, it's good

Shifty gimbal fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Aug 25, 2014

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

Look, I had to reign in my ki big time to stick to references I thought you'd understand. You wanna talk gaming obscurity? I can go all night.

/me puts Korn - Get Up! ft. Skrillex on repeat

Dec 26, 2012

Cobweb Heart posted:

:ughh:

STAY DOWN. It'll hurt less. *thoughtfully fingers Masamune... decides I don't need it for this full grown toddler*

where do I even start. lemme put it in real simple terms youll already be quite familiar with: Game Over. your every post here has been weak. abject poo poo. everyone sees this but you. you call Mario and Sonic wack poo poo for hipsters? False Gamer Identified, LMAO! I'm not loving scared of JACK, poser. I'll prove it. Cobweb Heart is a giant fuckin baby bitch. burning myself hurts more than anything youve said here or can say. you think youre loving mlg. big man with an account his mom apparently bought him for xmas. get a clue, dipshit, dillstick, dickweed. i will leave you screaming your own goddamn avatar text, which, for those of you paying attention to this public execution, means "help".

proud of a pitiful 89 noobs? are you loving joking? i owned more on my first day here. your binary bullshit is cute but i have better things to do with my time, like kick rear end at games, an activity you will never know.

get it into your skull. you're outclassed.

alright i know you just learned how to read so lemme break this down for you: you so proud of knowin not even obscure poo poo about sonic and mario that you gotta parade it around like that weeaboo rear end sword - what kinda dumb motherfucker brags about his katana, smdh - you always braggin about. you dont need to burn yourself any more than you already are with these weak fuckin burns. owning more than 89 noobs in a day, lol. know your fuckin place, you cant even own one with this performance. wait, i take that back - you owned yourself, lol, your av still tryin to put out the weak self burns that wouldnt catch on anyone else.

brush off those cobwebs, you gonna need to start puttin heart in this game, son. i need you to understand this - its imp zone policy.

Dec 26, 2012

thought that reg date burn was so good you needed to do it twice. pathetic. were you still in diapers when you regged or had you learned to stop making GBS threads yourself? maybe you never learned, lookin at these posts

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

I like to play nintendo tapes

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Xen was Good

and Cool

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

01011001 posted:

alright i know you just learned how to read so lemme break this down for you: you so proud of knowin not even obscure poo poo about sonic and mario that you gotta parade it around like that weeaboo rear end sword - what kinda dumb motherfucker brags about his katana, smdh - you always braggin about. you dont need to burn yourself any more than you already are with these weak fuckin burns. owning more than 89 noobs in a day, lol. know your fuckin place, you cant even own one with this performance. wait, i take that back - you owned yourself, lol, your av still tryin to put out the weak self burns that wouldnt catch on anyone else.

brush off those cobwebs, you gonna need to start puttin heart in this game, son. i need you to understand this - its imp zone policy.

This post is so lovely, these insults so repetitious, it sincerely makes me think im being trolled. And... you wouldnt like me when im trolled.

you said weeaboo? Sorry, bro, you already got loving spanked. do you even know what that burn means? How's this for weeaboo: Omae wa mou shindeiru... You're burns got less legs than your fat rear end after a bout w diabetes from midnite candy snackin. You missin the point more than you miss headshots. Or, if you prefer, you missin more points than the one time you beat mega man 1, somehow with a score of a big fat (like urself) zero. god loving danm it dude youre sucking so bad i got shade to spare!!

look man. Its okay. everyone has trouble performing, gets limp dick sometimes, except me, lol. i understand facing down a 19 year old on the internet represents quite the challenge for you. i can take a break for a while...... go let off some steam from all these extraneous burns by lettin your hot moms suck me off while you cry and poo poo your pants in the basement below us. getch aself cleaned up and come back whenever you feel ready. You're 1000,00 years too young for this. It's not worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLxbqYNkAPo

The Wu-Tang Secret
Nov 28, 2004

The OP gave me some lip for constantly posting Rock n' Roll Racing quotes at him, even though he has a Rock n' Roll Racing avatar, so gently caress you OP!!! Snake should avoid mines, rear end in a top hat!!!!!!!

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

01011001 posted:

thought that reg date burn was so good you needed to do it twice. pathetic. were you still in diapers when you regged or had you learned to stop making GBS threads yourself? maybe you never learned, lookin at these posts

oh, I didn't even catch this tiny bit of queerlord shittiness until now. look at what a loving fool you've made of yourself.

01011001 posted:

jfc son, you aint even old enough to know what i mean

01011001 posted:

kiddo, jfc, smdh,

01011001 posted:

alright i know you just learned how to read, smdh, son

i was all set to ignore how very loving little you've been working with here, but i suppose, like any girl you could ever get with will perhaps one day attest, that you've simply got too little to not get laughed at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

Numbers for a Username cringed, sweat beading on his forehead folds. His hands jiggled in fear like a bowl full of custard above his crumb-filled keyboard as the sheer force of Cobweb's burns made his lank hair stand on end and his shoes fly off like in one of the children's cartoons he watched so often. His fungus-smeared feet touched the cummy crust on the floor beneath his computer desk, and he jumped. His pants, already befouled from a day of being pwnt by even younger posters, gave up the ghost and sorrowfully split, allowing his Slurm Queen-like prolapsed rectum to deposit a fresh load of sticky black poo poo and undigested Mountain Dew onto his seventh long-suffering computer chair. It just flowed right through him, and had for months. He couldn't even taste it anymore. But he was quite aware that it was the drink of choice for true hardcore gamers. And that's what he was... right?

Dumbass whimpered. He wasn't sure about anything anymore. He closed the SA window and vowed never to post in a thread with the Heart Stopper in it ever again.

• Locked thread