Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.
Snips the Gourmet - K12

Some kobolds are born for a singular purpose. At this point, Snips realizes his. It's to eat this darn demon. "NO SCRATCHING!" he yells at it as he struggles to stuff it in his mouth.

DO: Keep eating it.

B:10 E:7 E:4 R:8 Edge: Winning Smile Bogey: Wizard's Lab experiment
Left: Short Spear Right: Body: Extra: Ring of Human Speaking
Hits:1/6 Move:2 CD:2 VP:17
Human Words Known: None without ring
Skills: WRASSLE, Traps, Dungeon, Throw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Faitar, F-5

Everything was going well and Faitar wasn't the type to worry what could go wrong on the home stretch.

MOVE! to D-5

B: 9 (Bash), E: 3 (Hide), E: 5 (Dungeon), R: 6 (Athlete), Edge: Troll Blood, Bogey: Plain Stupid
Left: Big Shield (6/12 Armor hits), Right: Iron Skillet (3 DAM), Body: -, Extra: 10 Foot Pole
Hits:9, Move:2, CD:2, VP:16
Human words known: -

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Noboldy, K-5/F-3

"OH poo poo!" Noboldy exclaims. "I can do that?! Sorry Punchy!"

Somewhere inside his head two neurons happen to collide, and he gets an idea. Pointing his staff at the wall, he does his best to repeat what he did to make fire.

Casting a Random Spell, this time at the wall between myself and the baby.

B:10 (WRASSLE) E:15 (TRACK) E:14 (COWER) R:7 (STEAL) Edge: EXTRA EYEBALL Bogey: TASTES LIKE BABY
Left: DEAD RAT: 0 DAM, - Foul Smelling Right: Cane Item: JETPACK Body: BEER-BARREL ARMOR Extra: Witch's Hat
Hits:10 Move: 3 CD: 2 VP: 23

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Smugly, K5/F3

"It's slippery!" He says as his newly formed chicken talons miss the agile hooman. This one seemed to be a bit more slippery than the others that had gone before! He would have to be a big smarty first before he could defeat her and win! He concentrates and focuses on his next claw attack!

Do! focused Attack!

quote:

B: 11 E: 6 E: 7 R: 11 Edge:GIANT BLOOD Bogey:TASTES LIKE BABY
Left: Gauntlets Right:Gauntlets FORK Body:BEER-BARREL ARMOR Extra: RUSTY WAGON + military knife
Hits: 11 Move: 2 CD: 11 VP: 0
Human words known "Food","Dog","You","Get","Help","Attack"

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
Turn 19

Smugly Of SinkPit launches at the woman with fork in hand and stabs her in the leg.

Faitar keeps on moving. He finds that he picked up a little speed and managed to go a little further.

Snips the Gourmet gobbles down the demon. Mmm-mmm good. He enjoyed the rich smoky taste of demon. Now that the demon was out of the way, he had other matters at hand.

Punchy puts out the fire. He stops the flames before he gets too hurt.

Noboldy decides to see what he can do against the wall that was preventing him from sweet baby goodness. He casts a random spell and goes poof. He reappears next to the baby's crib.

Chicken attempts to attack, but misses again.

The Bitter Sturgeon lurks.

Yeah, this thing is still going. I'm not stopping the game until the current attempts to bring back babies are successful or the kobolds involved are dead.

Snips regains 2 hits and has devoured the demon.
Punchy takes no further damage from the fire..

Maps

K-12

K-5

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Punchy, G-5

"NOBOLDY I PUT OUT THE FI... where did he go?" Punchy states as he moves forward with his fists ready to attack the evil witch.

DO: Punch, I guess. Maybe it'll work

B:9 (WRASSLE) E:5 (HIDE) e:4 (COWER) R:1 (FAST) Edge: TROLL BLOOD Bogey: TASTES LIKE BABY
Left: DEAD RAT: 0 DAM, - Foul Smelling Right: Item: BOOZE Body: LEATHER JACKET Extra:
Hits:3 Move: 2 CD: 1 VP: 24[/i]

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Faitar, F-5

The bridge! He's crossed it before in both directions, so it's familiar terrain. Faitar knows where to step and where not as he continues on his way back to the cave.

MOVE! to B-3

B: 9 (Bash), E: 3 (Hide), E: 5 (Dungeon), R: 6 (Athlete), Edge: Troll Blood, Bogey: Plain Stupid
Left: Big Shield (6/12 Armor hits), Right: Iron Skillet (3 DAM), Body: -, Extra: 10 Foot Pole

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Noboldy, K-5/A-2

"It worked!" Noboldy whispers to the baby, plucking it out of its crib and replacing it with his dead rat. "She'll never know the difference."

He considers the situation. Angry woman by the way out, other kobolds at the door, those armored guys showing up any minute, and King Torg (ALL HAIL KING TORG!!)'s barbecue beginning any minute. He knows what must be done.

He hits the jetpack.

Looking to exit via roof. Northward, to H-5 ish

B:10 (WRASSLE) E:15 (TRACK) E:14 (COWER) R:7 (STEAL) Edge: EXTRA EYEBALL Bogey: TASTES LIKE BABY
Left: Baby Right: Cane Item: JETPACK Body: BEER-BARREL ARMOR Extra: Witch's Hat

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

Snips the Gourmet - K12

Hot diggity drat. That hit the spot. Snips burps and after a quick check to see that nobody noticed, grabs the gun (though he doesn't know what a gun is, of course), and heads upstairs. "Hold still, baby! I'll be back! More babies upstairs, Snips bets!"

DO: Grab gun. Move to and up the stairs if possible.

Left: Short Spear Right: Body: Extra: Ring of Human Speaking
Hits:3/6 Move:2 CD:2 VP:17

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Turn 20

Faitar keeps on going on and knows very soon he'll be at the caves.

Snips the Gourmet grabs the artifact and goes to the stairs.

Punchy swings and misses again.

Noboldy jets up towards the roof. He crashes through it. In the process he destroys his witch's hat, but he manages to get out of the house. He then lands on the road.

Chicken attempts to attack, but misses again.

The woman looks and sees that her baby is gone. She makes her way to the door to try to capture the kobold who stole her child.

Another turn passes. Noboldy survives another KHD , but loses his hat

Map

K-5

K-12

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

Snips the Gourmet - K12

Snips goes up the stairs.

DO: Go up the stairs.

Left: Short Spear Right: Artifact Body: Extra: Ring of Human Speaking

IPlayVideoGames fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Jan 6, 2015

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Punchy, G-5

"Did it get drafty in here you anyone else? Where did Noboldy go?" Punchy says as he continues to wiff with his fists.

DO: Punch. Which will work. Dammit

B:9 (WRASSLE) E:5 (HIDE) e:4 (COWER) R:1 (FAST) Edge: TROLL BLOOD Bogey: TASTES LIKE BABY
Left: DEAD RAT: 0 DAM, - Foul Smelling Right: Item: BOOZE Body: LEATHER JACKET Extra:

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Noboldy, H-5

Noboldy cackles madly, clutching the baby tightly as his feet touch down. The hat was gone, but it was worth it for a place of honor at King Torg (ALL HAIL KING TORG!!)'s side.

"One more time" he whispers, rocketing off again.

Jetpack to B-5

Left: Baby Right: Cane Item: JETPACK Body: BEER-BARREL ARMOR Extra:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Faitar, F-5

Almost there! The cave entrance's gaping maw was there, waiting to swallow Faitar and the baby. Time seemed to slow down more and more the closer he got...

MOVE! to A-1

[/quote]

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Turn 21

Faitar arrives at the cave in a great chorus of cheers!

Snips the Gourmet goes up the stairs and finds himself in room with carpets on the floor and tapestries on the walls. The only furniture is a throne and sitting at the throne is a bearded human in a robe. He is looking angrily at Snips.

Punchy realizes that the human woman moved and closes in on her to try to hit her. He succeeds in hitting her!

Noboldy blasts off again. He narrowly avoids dying a horrible death.

The woman leaves the house and goes outside.

Then in steps two humans in armor. They don't look happy.

All kobolds realize its time to get back to the caves. with or with out a baby each kobold who manages to get back to the cave will get 6 vps.

Faitar has made it back to the cave. He has 12 points to either share or to keep for himself.

Snips has run into the owner of the building who is upset with the intrusion. Snips has the option of running since combat hasn't started.

Punchy and Smugly are facing two new foes. Humans in armor with weapons. Their options are fight the humans, try to get around the humans (a 4d6 roll versus reflexes), escape via window (athletics or dungeneering check) or something else.

Noboldy is nearly back to the caves and is at 4 KHDCs.

Maps

K-5

K-12

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

Snips the Gourmet - K12

Snips stares at the gentleman for half a moment before flashing him his biggest smile. "Sorry! Leaving!" he chirps in his most friendly tone. No babies up here. Time to move on.

DO: Go back down the stairs while smiling at the dude. Go to the baby and get it and leave. Or however much of that I can do in one turn.

Left: Short Spear Right: Artifact Body: Extra: Ring of Human Speaking

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Punchy, G-5

"HA. You see. Punchy will kill you. With his FISTS."

DO: Punch. Again. With Gusto.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Noboldy, B-5

"Push it push it to the limit limit, cause we're in it to win it in it to win it!"

MOVE to B-2

Left: Baby Right: Cane Item: JETPACK Body: BEER-BARREL ARMOR Extra:

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Turn 22

Snips the Gourmet begins to go back down the stairs when he hears the human demand that he stop. When Snips gets down to the first floor, he can see the human arriving at the stairs.

Punchy swings at the armored human. He hits and the armor takes the blow.

Noboldy moves getting closer to his goal.

The first armored human attacks Punchy. He swings his sword and hits Punchy. The other human moves up and attacks Smugly. The human smashes Smugly's armor.

Snips is on the first floor, but he has a wizard after him. If he does something bad, his winning smile won't help him.

Punchy gets a hit in, but so does the human he's fighting. The human inflicts 5 DAM to Punchy. Punchy is at 7 HITS.

Surprise Turn 23

Snips the Gourmet goes and grabs the baby. Unfortunately the human sees him do this and is angry. The human a ball of fire at Snips. Snips and the baby burn up. Snips is now dead.

Punchy punches the guy again. He begins to dent the man's armor.

Noboldy makes it back to the caves. He is greeted with some polite applause.

The human facing Punchy strikes again. Punchy once again is hit. The second human smashes in Smugly's head.

Yeah, I'm gonna finish this thing up.

Snips is dead. That wizard was pissed at him and threw a fireball at him. Snips gets 6vps for at least getting his hands on a baby.

Punchy hasn't gotten through the armor yet. The human hits him for 5 DAM again. Punchy is at 2 HITS.

Smugly dies because of lack of posting.

Final Turn

It then came down to Punchy and the human. Punchy hits the human again. Unfortunately in a fight between Kobold fists and forged steel, its the forged steel that wins. Punchy dies.

Punchy dies, but he gets 6 vps for dying a glorious death.

After Action

Now is the time to see who earned the most VPS. Right now Faitar and Noboldy both brought in babies and have 12 points to keep or to share. It is up to them. Failure to specify means that they keep all the points. Both of these kobolds also earn 6 vps for getting back to the caves.

And in keeping with rule #4, Punchy and Snips can be eulogized to earn some points. If they so wish.

When I hear from these four people or when its been long enough, I'll post the final tally and post about who wins.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Punchy

"Thus, Punchy left earth.
Stricken by a womans hands.
His fists were not enough.

Though he fought the red.
The armor held against him.
Punchy now was red.

Barbecue Babies
Was his reason to fight on.
And in the end, none.

A collabrative
Kobold was Punchy Indeed.
Noboldy helped him.

But in the end scene.
His fists of fury failed him.
And thus was no more."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Punchy gets 6 vps for eulogy.

Final Tally

Punchy: 28
Noboldy: 46
Snips: 17
Faitar: 38

And the winner is Noboldy

Thanks to everyone who kept posting in this game.

• Locked thread