Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
It's scant consolation but at least we're better than Texas :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
houston i got no beef with you but if you're a byu mormon cocksucker then kill yourself

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
That's all I need, voting Arizona #1 due to beating UTSA who beat Houston who's better than Texas.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

wheez the roux posted:

houston i got no beef with you but if you're a byu mormon cocksucker then kill yourself

They suspend you for that at BYU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

wheez the roux posted:

The Mormon Jesus will forgive you for your blasphemy.

Nereid
Sep 17, 2009

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar
Preemptive tears from the buttfucking Gurley is going to put on us tomorrow. :smith:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Nereid posted:

Preemptive tears from the buttfucking Gurley is going to put on us tomorrow. :smith:

Everyone keeps talking about Gurley, but don't forget about Chubb... He's just as dangerous, and with all of the attention on Gurley, he's likely to slip by.

Just pray that you can hold your own until the 4th quarter like we did. Then get out the vaseline.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Scarf posted:

Everyone keeps talking about Gurley, but don't forget about Chubb... He's just as dangerous, and with all of the attention on Gurley, he's likely to slip by.

Just pray that you can hold your own until the 4th quarter like we did. Then get out the vaseline.

Don't forget McKenzie either. Might be a little guy but in space he is going to wreck people. I still think Carolina plays us super close and with how we play when we are there I'm willing to give it the ole coinflip.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

KKKLIP ART posted:

Don't forget McKenzie either. Might be a little guy but in space he is going to wreck people. I still think Carolina plays us super close and with how we play when we are there I'm willing to give it the ole coinflip.

I think it'll be a repeat of week 1. Within 3pts going into the 4th. Then someone is going to run away with it.

pun intended

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Baylor is going to do so much murders tonight

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

KKKLIP ART posted:

I have no idea how to feel about this game.

On one hand, I think we could see a much better performance than many expect, since we have two tough games under our belt and will be facing a more traditional offense instead of getting dinked-and-dunked to death. There's also the fact that Spurrier hates Georgia with every fiber of his being, so he always has the team prepared for this one. We've lost our share to UGA under Spurrier, but we've never looked completely outclassed doing it, and that includes teams much less talented than this one.

On the other hand, I don't think even a more inspired performance on our part will be enough. I could see it playing out like the Clemson game, with a contested first half followed by Georgia dominating late. But I could also see it playing out like '07 Arkansas, with UGA's deep stable of backs turning us into roadkill. Regardless, I give us like a 10% chance of winning. If nothing else, I just want to see some positives we can build on to be successful moving forward.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Let's go The Rockets.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Thermos H Christ posted:

Baylor is going to do so much murders tonight

Nah, now you've jinxed us and someone else is gonna get hurt.

In all seriousness, really hope Bryce looks up to form tonight. I doubt the coaches would bring him back out for Buffalo if he wasn't performing well, but I wanna see it for myself.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Cincy making a good case as the best college team in Ohio.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Kiel and Cincinnati are clowning Toledo right now.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Go bears, win the BUUB game.

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

God drat, Cincy.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Baylors throwing g to the rb way more often this year.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Toledo is bad. Real bad.

Also gently caress Tubs.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Spiritus Nox posted:

Baylors throwing g to the rb way more often this year.

Doing it like twice is more often than they were last year though.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Why is Baylor doing silly things like running it instead of just scoring?

e: lol 2 timeouts burned in 3 minutes.

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

Going to Gamestop at midnight for Halo: ODST. Didn't pre order. The guy on the phone told me I *might* get a copy. Whatever dude.
How on Earth did Baylor end up in Buffalo, that's like a top 20 bodybag game team

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

VDay posted:

Why is Baylor doing silly things like running it instead of just scoring?

e: lol 2 timeouts burned in 3 minutes.

Might be easing Petty back in. You know, from the spine injury.

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
baylor cant stop stumbling over their dicks so far but its buffalo so

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

kayakyakr posted:

Also gently caress Tubs.

Tubs owns*. Threw up six fingers at the ceremony honoring the '04 team before last week's Auburn game.

* he absolutely does not own if you're a Tech fan

Numlock
May 19, 2007

The simplest seppo on the forums
3 minutes gone and Baylor not up 14?

Everybody going 3-8 in the Big XII this year.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

DriveC posted:

How on Earth did Baylor end up in Buffalo, that's like a top 20 bodybag game team

I suppose it could have been scheduled back when Baylor was a top 20 bodybag game team themselves.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Beginning to get a little concerned about Baylor's running game. Weak competition, and we just haven't been getting tons of push.

Numlock
May 19, 2007

The simplest seppo on the forums
Also BU-UB sort of looks like "Boob"

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

Spiritus Nox posted:

Might be easing Petty back in. You know, from the spine injury.

Sounds like some quitter talk.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

That helps.

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE

DriveC posted:

they probably scheduled it when baylor was still a bodybag team

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I really hate this sideline reporter for Toledo/Cinncinnati.

I really hate this Toledo/Cinncinnati game.

I really hate myself

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Bahaha Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuffalo

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
lol

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Hey new CB. Don't do that. Thanks.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
That's one of the best bounces I've ever seen a punter get

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Let that be a lesson to Mr. Reid. Blown coverages are bad.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
So that punt just made it more fun for Baylor lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
lmao running man against baylor without safety help

• Locked thread