Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluo
May 25, 2007

PSN: fluoes

I've preordered it (on ps4) Bring it on!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Guess I should preorder this and buy that stupid camera. Psn: tonic316

Copper For Lyfe
Jun 1, 2011
Just joined the steam group

http://steamcommunity.com/id/UnrealSt3v3/

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Holyshoot posted:

Guess I should preorder this and buy that stupid camera. Psn: tonic316

If you have anywhere near you that does price match, Walmart sells the camera dirt cheap:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/PlayStation-Sony-Camera-PS4-Playstation-4/28802343

I had Target price match this and they did it no problem.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Does anyone know what time this unlocks tonight if you bought the digital version?

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)

IcePhoenix posted:

Does anyone know what time this unlocks tonight if you bought the digital version?

Which platform? Midnight EST, 9 PM PST for PS4. Just checked to make sure the pre-load had completed at lunch today, the countdown was 9:30 about half an hour ago.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

itshappening.gif

:supaburn:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Sky Shadowing posted:

Which platform? Midnight EST, 9 PM PST for PS4. Just checked to make sure the pre-load had completed at lunch today, the countdown was 9:30 about half an hour ago.

PS4 of course. That's awesome, I can get in an hour or two before I sleep tonight.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Doh, won't get mine until the 8th. :( I wish I was getting it digitally but I've been rolling forward Dell gift cards so it's essentially free.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

PSN: leidend

Getting the disc mailed so probably not on until Wednesday afternoon.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
PSN: Soundslikescone

I'll be playing a decent amount tonight

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Last minute digital preorder done after watching some videos. I love basketball but I was a little disappointed in 14, was gonna wait for a bit but it looks like they fixed a lot of gripes I had, so what the hell.

PSN: SirBadgington

D_I
Aug 31, 2004
I'm gonna waste so many hours on this game.

PSN: Vermars

municipal shrimp
Mar 30, 2011

Is this unlocking at midnight for the pc version too?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Frank Eufemia posted:

Probably 10 AM PST tomorrow.

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

Frank Eufemia posted:

Yes. Confirmed 9pm PST/12am EST Steam unlock by Ronnie2k.

ihatepants fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Oct 7, 2014

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Psn: king_tysy

Will be on tomorrow afternoon and probably 24 hours a day after that because i love this series oh so much

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

So is anyone sure what the preorder stuff actually is? Like I assume the KD leggings are clothes for your myplayer, but what do they mean by a throwback KD MyTeam card? Throwback from when?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Mandrel posted:

So is anyone sure what the preorder stuff actually is? Like I assume the KD leggings are clothes for your myplayer, but what do they mean by a throwback KD MyTeam card? Throwback from when?

Seattle!

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

For real? That'd be weird

Edit: Oh wow, just googled it and it says it's his rookie card. That's going to be bizarre. I wonder what rating they gave rookie Durant

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Mandrel posted:

For real? That'd be weird

Edit: Oh wow, just googled it and it says it's his rookie card. That's going to be bizarre. I wonder what rating they gave rookie Durant

I was just being sarcastic but I guess it makes sense

Inside Outside
Jul 31, 2005

I'm going to be out of town most of this week so naturally I'm gonna play this tomorrow until my eyes ooze out of my face.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I caved and bought it for PC. Probably shoulda bought it earlier so I could have pre-loaded the 40.8GB download. Luckily I have tomorrow off.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/trillberg/

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

It unlocked a few minutes early on Steam. Now to spend the whole day playing it.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
loving Preload broke and it's asking me to reinstall.

Off to a promising start for me.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

So... do I have to do this intro game? Everytime I quit, it takes back to the "Press X to start" screen, which loads the game again.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hockles posted:

So... do I have to do this intro game? Everytime I quit, it takes back to the "Press X to start" screen, which loads the game again.

Yea you have to fully do it, it's really dumb there's no tutorial/what's changed aspect to it at least.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
23 more minutes of installing what the gently caress.

Welp looks like not playing it tonight.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Hockles posted:

Its installing, so you either play it or just ignore it for about an hour while it installs (even off disc) (welcome to next gen)

Inside Outside
Jul 31, 2005

I spent half an hour trying to do the face scan and it kept failing. I only got it to work twice; the first time it looked nothing like me, and the second had a passing resemblance to me but both times left this weird brown splotch on my cheek. Then when I accepted it the game went into a loading screen and deleted my face. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow when the lighting is better.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

So is the myPlayer profile they dropped on me as soon as the game booted up locked for every mode as well as myplayer? Because I don't want my name to be the same for everything.

Roflcopter
Dec 21, 2004

Hockles posted:

I just set the players to both CPU and watched some TV for a half hour. Game finished playing, exited out to main menu, and the only thing to do is play same drat heat vs spurs game again...

There doesn't seem to be any way to see how much of the game is installed so I guess I'll just keep replaying this loving game until I get tired and give up.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

The Glumslinger posted:

Its installing, so you either play it or just ignore it for about an hour while it installs (even off disc) (welcome to next gen)

But, I pre-loaded... isn't that the entire point?

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
Took a few tries, but apparently my face scan is accurate enough for my sister in law to freak out, so that's that.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

On PS4 go to Settings > System Storage Management > Applications > NBA 2K15 and it will show you the download/install status.

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

So is the myPlayer profile they dropped on me as soon as the game booted up locked for every mode as well as myplayer? Because I don't want my name to be the same for everything.

Probably, its been like that since 2k13. You should be able to change the name at will though (though whatever you change it to will still be your name for everything)

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I just started playing this on PC and holy poo poo the loading times are insane.

Also it's much easier to play offense and much harder to play defense.

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

PC version does look full featured this year. There's also an option for playing with friends now.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
How bad are PC controls if you don't have a external controller? I'd like to play it if it's not horrible, but it probably is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Quandary posted:

How bad are PC controls if you don't have a external controller? I'd like to play it if it's not horrible, but it probably is.

I'm assuming it's basically unplayable with keyboard controls, but any wired xbox 360 controller will do the trick for a PC Gamepad.

• Locked thread