Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

PRESIDENT GOKU posted:

theyre better if you like living on top of people because the roads were laid before the automobile was brought over so everything is narrow. seriously i lived in germany for four years and i couldn't walk from my townhouse to the pub without hitting some aspect of the architecture.

What's funny is, most cities in NE America were also laid out before the automobile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich
gently caress the automobile

alnilam

Einsteins Kegels posted:

alnilam

I do some bicycle advocacy stuff and sometimes ppl are like "these streets just weren't laid out around bicycles" and I'm like :laugh: u think they were laid out, chiefly between 1890 and 1910, around the car?

ulvir

Einsteins Kegels posted:

i am he

Einsteins Kegels posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

motherfucker thoughs DC wa in new englang, lol get the gently caress out my face cracker

lollontee
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm an audiophile

*vroom vroom*

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
Berlin is the best city, not just because i live there, although that is like 90% why.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I just noticed the sign

• Locked thread