Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

have any reporters even discussed the other car or the other driver or the two passengers? I would find it very hard to believe anyone on the passenger side of Cammy cam's truck is fine but I haven't seen a word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Adm Schfter @AdamSchefter · 15s

Cam Newton has passed away.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

Adm Schfter @AdamSchefter · 15s

Cam Newton has passed away.

RIP in pizza, Cam.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Retail Slave posted:

So why is the stadium in the background? Did this happen on stadium grounds? Or did they just happen to tow it there for him or what?

The BoA stadium sign and highway are at the bottom left of this area view.

waah fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Dec 9, 2014

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

bhsman posted:

Wasn't Brady in a car accident a few years ago, though? :psyduck:

Hope Cam and anyone else involved in the accident is OK.

Yes but he crashed the right way

My dad has gone from quiet to full on racist since Obama's second term.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Thanks for the family update.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
I guess he was on the way to the stadium to do an interview with NFL Live and Trey Wingo.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

Thanks for the family update.

No problem I'll keep you posted.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
Hope everything turns out ok for him. Wreck looks horrible.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

thompson posted:

I guess he was on the way to the stadium to do an interview with NFL Live and Trey Wingo.

Jesus I would have crashed my car too

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

Aye Doc posted:

have any reporters even discussed the other car or the other driver or the two passengers? I would find it very hard to believe anyone on the passenger side of Cammy cam's truck is fine but I haven't seen a word

Was there another car or driver or passengers

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

ZenVulgarity posted:

Yes but he crashed the right way

My dad has gone from quiet to full on racist since Obama's second term.

"Racism's still alive they just be concealing it"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

thompson posted:

Any car that flips on a right hand turn correction will kill the passenger if you're going fast enough. That's just the way the weight lands most of the time. Now flip correcting left and you have yourself a problem if you're the driver.

Sshhh don't give him ideas

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Thank goodness he wasn't riding in the bed of the truck.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Retail Slave posted:

So why is the stadium in the background? Did this happen on stadium grounds? Or did they just happen to tow it there for him or what?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bigmcgaffney posted:

not according to any major news organization!

another car was definitely involved, early reports said one passenger per vehicle but now reports are no passenger in at least Cam's truck but I haven't seen anything about the other car

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

go outside and have a blast
The high center of gravity on that uselessly lifted bro-dozer sure didn't help any.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

Aye Doc posted:

not according to any major news organization!

another car was definitely involved, early reports said one passenger per vehicle but now reports are no passenger in at least Cam's truck but I haven't seen anything about the other car

This isn't about Cam Newton. This is about ethics and integrity in sports journalism #newtongate

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

bigmcgaffney posted:

It was a 2-car accident. Newton's injuries are "non life-threatening" as reported by SportsCenter.

Anyone have the condition of the other driver or who was more at fault for the accident?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Retail Slave posted:

It was a 2-car accident. Newton's injuries are "non life-threatening" as reported by SportsCenter.

Anyone have the condition of the other driver or who was more at fault for the accident?

Also "non life-threatening"

quote:

"Mr. Newton was involved in a two car collision on S. Church street in Charlotte at approximately 12:30 today," the Charlotte police said in a statement. "He and the driver of the other vehicle were both transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department is investigating the cause of the wreck."

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Retail Slave posted:

The driver's non life-threatening as well, and the person didn't stop at the sign.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

nice

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

One time I was driving to high school football practice and I flipped onto the driver's side and they took me to the hospital on a stretcher and I felt fine but then I died. And my dad was super racist about it.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

evilweasel posted:

Also "non life-threatening"

thanks!

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
I think the real question on everyones mind is 4 words. "Start em or sit em?"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

thats 5

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
I wonder if god gave him the opponents gameplan before sending cam back down to gaia, get ready to lose some draft picks carolina

Edit: also I heard the other driver was an intern for New Orleans

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

wheez the roux posted:

i see jake gyllenhaal's shadow

I recognize and appreciate this.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

goddamn it

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Guy can't finish a drive

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

sweet thursday posted:

Guy can't finish a drive

nice

beejay posted:

One time I was driving to high school football practice and I flipped onto the driver's side and they took me to the hospital on a stretcher and I felt fine but then I died. And my dad was super racist about it.

also nice

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

sweet thursday posted:

Guy can't finish a drive

:captainpop:

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
My dad said "that sucks" so its kind of ambiguous either way. Severing just in case.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Sit him for two weeks so that Derek Anderson plays against the Browns.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

My dad said "that sucks" so its kind of ambiguous either way. Severing just in case.

No one cares what the sperm donor to your lesbian mothers thinks, you SJW.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

This is what head coaches fear when their quarterbacks escape to the outside

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Carolina Panthers ‏@Panthers 14m14 minutes ago

Cam Newton is in fair condition and undergoing tests at Carolinas Medical Center and will remain there overnight for observation.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
Cam has died of dysentery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
RIP TO HIM AND, THANKS

• Locked thread