Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

sword_man.gif posted:

hm i can have some scrub tier garbage that says MONSTER HUNTER 4G engraved on it forever

or this

maybe it looks better irl but htat looks like trash to me as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

and i don't want to play some old rear end game on my new system anyway

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

excited to date more babes in the new fire emblem

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

this is a hosed up thing to say synthy

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the "yikes" guy

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

watching the stream since i didnt catch it holy gently caress xenoblade chronicles

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

watching the stream since i didnt catch it holy gently caress xenoblade chronicles

i gotta say its pretty interesting that a game set in a fantasy world in another galaxy is mixing in scifi Earth poo poo.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it just looks gorgeous and so loving massive

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I want that Majora 3DS.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

all and all that was a lovely direct. but god drat MM looks good. and monster hunter is out in just a month. im going to play that demo 800 times

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i don't think the direct was lovely.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

most of it was stuff i cdon't care about but new fire emblem and kirby rainbow curse :worship:

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I don't like this very much.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i was going to preorder from gamestop.com but holy poo poo this shipping and handling

guess i have to go to the actual store

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i need to figure out how much i'll be able to trade in my 3ds xl for. which means ill probably end up getting a boring black model :(

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bobnumerotres posted:

in the last thread we actually made them announce majoras mask so hope away!

i used up our energy asking for a crunchyroll wii u app on christmas

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gently caress and they're already up for preorder. poo poo i cant just drop 230 on something. im gonna go to a gamestop

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Golden Goat posted:

Mario Party hasn't been good in a long time.

mario party 9 came out only a couple of years ago

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
so what bundle versions are announced. cause i can wait for the inevitable xenoblade bundle with the n3ds xl

i tried looking on amazon but the search results for 'new 3ds xl' are as confused as you would expect

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Famous TV Dad posted:

mario party 9 came out only a couple of years ago

And it was poo poo.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

hubris.height posted:

so what bundle versions are announced. cause i can wait for the inevitable xenoblade bundle with the n3ds xl

i tried looking on amazon but the search results for 'new 3ds xl' are as confused as you would expect

majora's mask and monster hunter

gamestop only

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Golden Goat posted:

And it was poo poo.

nah

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i don't even like monster hunter but i guess if i have to buy it

:sigh:

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

hubris.height posted:

i don't even like monster hunter but i guess if i have to buy it

:sigh:

its good, you silly man

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

monster hunter is Really Good and im omw to gamestop now to preorder it and put a little money towards it because gently caress dropping 200 at once

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Play it in multiplayer though. Single player Monster Hunter is boring.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

sharrrk posted:

excited to date more babes in the new fire emblem

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I'll probably end up getting the black one and a skin for it once those come out.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

looks like gamestop is doing store credit for old 3ds XLs for $100 which seems a tad generous. Going to trade in my old 3ds XL with the stiff as gently caress thumbstick

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Hrmmm i've got a Zelda special edition 3DS

Should I trade it in for a new 3DS?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

what are the advantages of buying a new 3ds as opposed to the XL i have? did they say if there are any other amiibos that will add things to hyrule warriors? thanks for answering my qu4stions.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Dexters Secret posted:

looks like gamestop is doing store credit for old 3ds XLs for $100 which seems a tad generous. Going to trade in my old 3ds XL with the stiff as gently caress thumbstick

hmm this is very tempting. I only paid 100 for the thing in the first place and my thumbstick is stiff 2.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
wow fuckin' nice. i just got the lovely blue one so that's a real good deal

i really wish they'd announce the xenoblade n3ds

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

what are the advantages of buying a new 3ds as opposed to the XL i have? did they say if there are any other amiibos that will add things to hyrule warriors? thanks for answering my qu4stions.

More processing power means that it'll probably have more games in time that only it can play.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
oh but I've got a big rear end windwaker decal o nmine so they probably wont take it lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Eye of Widesauron posted:

More processing power means that it'll probably have more games in time that only it can play.

this didnt work out so well for the dsi

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Dexters Secret posted:

majora's mask and monster hunter

gamestop only

I don't recall the gamestop only bit for the MM one, and as of right now only the monhun one is available on their site for preorder

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Eye of Widesauron posted:

hmm. okay. maybe i will wait until they announce some that i am interested in.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

elf help book posted:

this didnt work out so well for the dsi

Yeah and I hope they learned from that. It also hampered sales of the 3ds at first along with the price. There was a big perception that it was simply the ds with 3D added and nothing more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

nintendo does not do themselves any favors by having names for their devices that just sound like the old ones plus a letter, to be sure.

• Locked thread