Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Because their daddy was always strickt with their mother and usually behaved in a abrasive manner with everyone else, yet somehow he never lost his job. Now that they have grown up they want a erstaz daddy to gently caress just like they secretly always wanted to do with their real father.
Come on this is basic stuff. Freud figured it out over 100 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Frank Viola posted:

:words:

tldr: Most of the time these guys have better groups of people they associate with, have immense personal growth, and work very hard to live a good life. This makes them attractive to potential partners.

So that we can date all of your women.

Really? According to my former coworker, he was ecstatic about getting his prison sentence, as it proved he was a "gangsta thugg" (his words).

He was planning on writing a letter to 50 Cent, telling him about how he's a "hardcore nigga" (again, his words). Although he did have a harem of women he openly referred to as slaves.

He was a 19 year old Australian bogan who was even paler than me, a goon. As far as I know, he's still in prison.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

The OP needs to get laid.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Y-Hat posted:

The OP needs to get laid.
But how can he? He is not a bad person.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Cingulate posted:

But how can he? He is not a bad person.
There's a pill that can cure what ails him. I believe it's colored red but don't quote me on that.

stefania_r
Sep 2, 2011
Fun fact: being a good person is not inherently attractive to either sex.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

stefania_r posted:

Fun fact: being a good person is not inherently attractive to either sex.

This is true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cichlid the Loach
Oct 22, 2006

Brave heart, Doctor.
I like reading the thread title in an anguished Hulk voice.

WHY SOME WOMEN FIND BAD GUYS ATTRACTIVE?? WHY WOMEN NOT LIKE HULK?

• Locked thread