Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i miss the days of growing up and going over to different friends houses and each one had a different version of sf2 for snes or genesis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

does anybody want to play something on fightcade or maybe some +R on steam

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

same, but chun li becasue she is mUCh sexier than blanka.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

some seth footage from uniel on this stream

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/apm%E9%85%8D%E4%BF%A1%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%8D%E3%83%AB

new char or something? idk, but i know people like uniel

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

mango gay touchies posted:

does anybody want to play something on fightcade or maybe some +R on steam

i will play Persona 4: The Fighters - Ultimate Suplex after eating food, if you'd like. or GOF lol, i still want to play more of it

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Garou: Mark of the Wolves.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i found a real world Arcade room with a japanese style cabinet for Garou: Mark of the Wolves about an hour from my home. and i dont live in japan or california

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A double elim online tourney in a random fightcade fans or console game this weekend would be some win. If people are down

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

In Training posted:

A double elim online tourney in a random fightcade fans or console game this weekend would be some win. If people are down

im in

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

i found a real world Arcade room with a japanese style cabinet for Garou: Mark of the Wolves about an hour from my home. and i dont live in japan or california

I live like 35 minutes from a place that adertises itself as The Biggest Arcade in north america and ive never been. they have like every fighting game made in the last 20 years there.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Except Persona and Guilty Gear, the two games I know how to play.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i think a dave and busters opened up about 30 min away from me

besides the Hydro Thunder and Crusin' World cabinets at the movie theaters thats I've got in my area until you go to NYC

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

the place i found actually did have an XRD machine somehow. full real thing, two-sided sitdown cabinet. i'll be back someday..

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i think a dave and busters opened up about 30 min away from me

besides the Hydro Thunder and Crusin' World cabinets at the movie theaters thats I've got in my area until you go to NYC

dave and busters is going to have loketests for pokken if you care about that

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i played a friend on street fighter 2 cabinet at a bar once and for some reason it was rainbow edition??

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

dave and busters is going to have loketests for pokken if you care about that

wait really. hell yeah

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

trying to jack off posted:

i played a friend on street fighter 2 cabinet at a bar once and for some reason it was rainbow edition??

shiiiiiit that takes me fuckin back

that was a bootleg romhack version and its hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm6m8E5uSis

basically omega mode 1.0

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

sharrrk posted:

wait really. hell yeah

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/jul/22/dave-and-busters-will-be-featuring-pokken-tournament-united-states/

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

if rainbow was the one where guile can shoot sonic booms in the air using quartercircle motions and have like 20 of them on screen at once, then, that was a really good game

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

lesbian baphomet posted:

if rainbow was the one where guile can shoot sonic booms in the air using quartercircle motions and have like 20 of them on screen at once, then, that was a really good game

it was, and it is

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lesbian baphomet posted:

yes and they also home

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

my favorite fightcade tournament that i held was the one where we played SF2 Kouryu edition where a button combination changes what character you are on the fly

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

my favorite fightcade tournament that i held was the one where we played SF2 Kouryu edition where a button combination changes what character you are on the fly

And by combination you mean start

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

was it start? maybe i'm thinking of the button combo that teleports you around the screen

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Stairmaster posted:

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I just remembered a time when I was playing against the normal level computer in Street Fighter IV for PC and I got so mad I kicked a hole in my bedroom wall in front of my girlfriend.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

I just remembered a time when I was playing against the normal level computer in Street Fighter IV for PC and I got so mad I kicked a hole in my bedroom wall in front of my girlfriend.

cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I haven't played the AI in a FG in the longest time. Doesn't seem very fun when a practice dummy with the right block/attack settings is all you really want.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

alright that's cool

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

the maddest i ever got at a fighting game was when i lost to the secret apprentice for 30 straight minutes in soul calibur 4 and i threw my controller across the room but it was a lovely gamestop controller so who cares

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

are thu sintane

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm not at my computer right now. Are any of the Capcom vs SNK games on fightcade and are any of them good.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It was plaster and I was wearing shoes. My neck was itching and the freaking Red Mist came over me.. anyway she didnt talk to me much that day.

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

In Training posted:

I'm not at my computer right now. Are any of the Capcom vs SNK games on fightcade and are any of them good.

svc chaos is on fightcade and it's not great but your alternative is playing CvS2 over a ps2 emulator with netplay capabilities

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

cvs2 is by far my favorite team-based fighter

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

the only fightgame tournament i'll ever win.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

actually i'll train hard and win next year's catherine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

svc chaos is on fightcade and it's not great but your alternative is playing CvS2 over a ps2 emulator with netplay capabilities

u can also use dolphin i think, they got rid of roll cancelling in that version tho

• Locked thread