Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

4 likes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

kizudarake posted:

This mommy blogger looks ok, right? The hair color makes her look annoying, though.
Meet goon Thin Privilege!

(That's not the woman in the photo, just someone who's put her to good use.)

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Hirayuki posted:

Meet goon Thin Privilege!

(That's not the woman in the photo, just someone who's put her to good use.)

Thin privilege is my spirit animal.

Anil Dikshit has a new favorite as of 02:25 on Nov 12, 2015

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
See, that guy actually took to heart all the times he saw people saying that fedoras shouldn't be worn by anyone under seventy, and went the extra mile by getting plastic surgery to turn into that horrible old man thing from the Six Flags commercials.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

kizudarake posted:

Thin privilege is my spirit animal.

idgi, other than maybe the second dude has a bit of a baby face that does not quite match his Hulk arms

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

cash crab posted:

idgi, other than maybe the second dude has a bit of a baby face that does not quite match his Hulk arms

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
:nms: http://i.imgur.com/Je5ZbA4.gif

Butt snorkel?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

This makes me long for death

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Realizing that this happened less than a mile from me made me suddenly nauseous.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I have decided the most awkward thing on Earth is /r/fellowkids

antisodachrist
Jul 24, 2007
Remember Romeo Rose?

Well, he's back. This time he says Discovery Channel is paying him to make a documentary about kissing.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

With any luck someone will go to Discovery and be all ''dude's using your studio's name in an attempt to sexually assault women''

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Liberals vs realists now? Lol.

Corley
Feb 2, 2010

Out of all the disgusting things I've seen on the internet, Romeo Rose's face is the only thing that actually makes me feel queasy. I've never been able to make it through one of his videos.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Trent posted:

Realizing that this happened less than a mile from me made me suddenly nauseous.

Gonna set up a goonmeet with the guy?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

cash crab posted:

This makes me long for death

Makes me jealous that I'll probably never be as satisfied with anything in my life as that guy is with huffing his own rear end.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Corley posted:

Out of all the disgusting things I've seen on the internet, Romeo Rose's face is the only thing that actually makes me feel queasy. I've never been able to make it through one of his videos.

When you Google him weird stuff comes up

Also: HIS REAL TEEF

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

horses are herbivores, poser.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

antisodachrist posted:

Remember Romeo Rose?

Well, he's back. This time he says Discovery Channel is paying him to make a documentary about kissing.

Romeo Rose is back, yessssss. I was afraid he'd finally offed himself.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

subpar anachronism posted:

This shirt is amazing.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

You know, I just realized the age range of women he's asking for. What is he, 45?

Oh, God, it speaks. :allears: The newscaster is cute.

cash crab has a new favorite as of 05:59 on Nov 12, 2015

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

horses are herbivores, poser.

This one loves her some meat buddy :wiggle:
:barf:

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

. I hoped he'd finally offed himself.

Fixed.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Ahhh, 1994, a fine vintage fart.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

"No thanks, I'm stuffed."

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

I wonder if this person ever looks back and thinks "My life peaked in 1994" and fondly recalls their moment of butt snorkeling.

Saucy Slit
Jul 27, 2011

Lonely Virgil posted:

Ahhh, 1994, a fine vintage fart.

I'm dying here, you made my night.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Romeo Rose will never die.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

cash crab posted:

You know, I just realized the age range of women he's asking for. What is he, 45?

Every time he speaks I think it's going to be a trashy European accent instead of a trashy Texan accent.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Romeo Rose is from West Virginia.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

cash crab posted:

The bare minimum legal age to twenty-nine. Because the day right before women turn thirty, they shrivel up, lose all sexual appeal, and turn all icky. :biotruths:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Look I dont care who you are. Lipstick and mustaches dont mix. You get one or the other.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

I don't care what you identify as, if there's something like that on your face you need to shave it right off.

Worstache.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Passionate university noncompleter?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

S-same

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

goose fleet posted:

Passionate university noncompleter?

Disappointing parental homeliver.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

The couple (not the one pictured) wth the revenge cheating with mom: I saw the wife making fun of Maury guests on Maury's FB a year or so ago and now they're on Maury themselves!! I remember her distinctly because her profile photo said their kid was named BLAYZEN.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 21:00 on Nov 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Wonder if he left the food there when nothing happened after 30 minutes, or scarfed it down himself. Who am I kidding, I know what happened.

• Locked thread